Major spraying over Detroit/Windsor

U

Unregistered

I have been fishing all day and have counted hundreds of planes in a 5 hour period. I have never seen anything like it. May 16, 2012 is the worst spray day ever in this area that I am aware of. Makes me want to wear a gas mask. Anyone else living in the area should stay indoors as much as possible over the next couple of days or longer depending on if the spraying continues. Some studies have shown a possible link between chemtrails and morgellons disease. Be safe everyone and try to remind people to look up and actually think about what they are seeing.

Leifer

Senior Member.
I have been fishing all day and have counted hundreds of planes in a 5 hour period. I have never seen anything like it.
But there are always many planes overhead.....commercial travel airlines.
You may not see them during the day, because they are hard to spot, if there's no trail.
At night here.....trail-less planes are abundant.....I can spot them by their blinking lights moving across the sky. And at 10:30 pm.....commuter traffic begins to slow.....but I still see some red-eye flights.
Imagine how many there are during a normal business day...??

U

Unregistered

I'm in northern Michigan and use flight aware to check flights. Not a whole lot of commercial traffic generally. But lots of persistent contrails. Weird, why can't I see the plane leaving the trail?

Thanks and hello.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Probably because it's too far away. Unless it's directly overhead, most contrails are 10-40+ miles away, and the planes can be hard to see though the atmosphere (the contrails themselves are bight white, and much bigger than the plane).

Try binoculars.

firepilot

Senior Member.
I'm in northern Michigan and use flight aware to check flights. Not a whole lot of commercial traffic generally. But lots of persistent contrails. Weird, why can't I see the plane leaving the trail?

Thanks and hello.

Size, color, distance.

You can see a contrail at times from 100 miles away, but you usually not going to see a plane from that far, unless it is reflecting light right back at you around dusk, and then it could be. And that contrail can stretch across the sky, but the plane is going to be 100-250 ft long.

And aircraft colors will often blend in more with the surrounding sky color, especially since so many planes are painted in lighter colors or even bare metal at times.

U

Unregistered

Try binoculars? Are you serious? Wouldn't it look funny if I was using binoculars to look at flight aware? I can see the plane (s) in the sky, I'm an ex naval look out, I spent to many hours pulling watch duty on many Sea's verifying contacts from ships to aircraft. Sorry if I was vague. Thx. Again. J Rogers.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, sorry I misunderstood. People do sometimes ask about "invisible" planes.

Regarding FlightAware, the contrail may well be farther away than you think, and you might need to widen your search. Also the flight info is delayed, I think 15 minutes, so you need to look back along the flight path to find it.

[edit] See:
http://flightaware.com/about/faq.rvt#howlive
Also some of the flight positions on FLightAware are estimates, and might not be the actual positions.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Hurricane Harvey. Cat 4. Major flooding. Conspiracy Theories. Current Events 10
MikeG Body Armor Order Indicates Major Military Deployments Conspiracy Theories 1
Mick West Debunked: USGS Scientist: Major San Francisco Quake On Hayward Fault Expected Any Day Now Science and Pseudoscience 8
occams rusty scissor Claim: US military are preparing a major PSYOP/martial law - Op Jade Helm Conspiracy Theories 487
Pete Tar Claim - Chemtrails Temporarily Suspended in 3 Major US Cities Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Clock Debunked: "All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the NWO" Quotes Debunked 12
Mick West Debunked: no whitetrails (contrails) within 5 miles of major airports Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Mick West Debunked: "The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media" Quotes Debunked 91
Trailblazer Explained: Vatican "chemtrail spraying" coin [part of set depicting Pope's travels] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
deirdre J.Marvin Herndon tries to pass off Bird Poop as evidence of "chemtrail" spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 24
Mick West Debunked: Irrefutable Film Footage Of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying [Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
T Explained/Debunked: "Irrefutable Footage of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying" - Explanations? Contrails and Chemtrails 20
Steve Funk Claim, C130 aircraft are spraying mysterious filaments. Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Jay Reynolds Government of Cyprus said to find no evidence of spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 1
MikeG Toxic Spraying and Radio Frequency Bombardment Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Trailblazer Debunked: Look-up.org.uk's claims of aerial spraying over London on April 12 2015 Contrails and Chemtrails 21
ssfor27 Aircraft Caught "Spraying" over Key West Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Rusty Far Eye Plane Spraying Over Ocean [Oil Dispersant] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
cmnit Electrical conductivity of atmosphere before/after "spraying" Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Rico Debunked: Dane Wigington's Undeniable Footage of Jet Aircraft Spraying [Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 42
Leifer Athletes would be affected the most by air toxicity (spraying), but are they ? Contrails and Chemtrails 15
Svartbjørn Debunked (sort of): Picture of LEO spraying a child with Mace General Discussion 1
Gundersen Debunked: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 25
M "Hovering" C-130 Spraying in Corpus Christi, Texas Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 100
Mick West Debunked: Photos of Spraying out the Back of a Cargo Plane [Malaysian Cloud Seeding from C-130] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
W Debunk NASA is proposing spraying stratospheric aerosols. Contrails and Chemtrails 9
David Fraser Explained: Search plane in MH370 filmed spraying over Indian Ocean [Fuel dump] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Ross Marsden Debunked: Weatherman admits "Meteorological Spraying" [It's Meteorological Spring] Contrails and Chemtrails 30
Jay Reynolds Debunked: KC-10 Video with Aerodynamic Contrails and Flap Track Fairings as Proof of "Spraying" West/Wigington Geoengineering Debate 49
Mick West Debunked: Who In The World Is Spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 27
Jimbo They're Spraying Us Like Bugs Contrails and Chemtrails 10
WavedRhyme The MOD admits spraying the UK public between 1940 and 1979 in secret trials Contrails and Chemtrails 56
G Russia practices weather modification by spraying cement m-500 Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Factual Errors in "Why In The World Are They Spraying" Contrails and Chemtrails 57
Mick West Debunked: Why In The World Are They Spraying - Wingtip Fuel Dump Photo Contrails and Chemtrails 26
Mick West Debunked: "The U.S. and many NATO countries are spraying in order to save the planet" Quotes Debunked 9
Mick West Debunked: WHY in the World are They Spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 82
Jay Reynolds A Conversation With Dr. Lenny Thyme from "What In The World Are They Spraying" Contrails and Chemtrails 15
Mick West Explained: Trump's Claim of Suspicious Early Morning Michigan Bump [It's Detroit] Election 2020 1
Mick West Misleading: Detroit vs. Hiroshima Photo Comparisons General Discussion 13
Related Articles

Related Articles