"Lost Job for Refusing Vaccination"

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
Sadly, by a combination of misinformation put forth by G. Edward Griffin, including WIWATS and its fear-mongering about aluminum, health care worker Jack Orr refused to take the required flu vaccine and was fired from his job during a time of very high unemployment. Mr. G. Edward Griffin evidently approved of this outcome enough to include it in his weekly published correspondence.

Jack Orr said:
LOST JOB FOR REFUSING VACCINATION
2011 Nov 19 from Jack Orr
I just watched your video and for the first time I understand what I have been seeing in the sky. It all ties in with so many other issues. I was terminated from my position with a health care organization this week for refusing to allow them to give me a flu vaccine. I was not going to let them put any more aluminum in me and for exercising my Constitutional rights, I was robbed of my livelihood. Since they consider this a disciplinary issue for noncompliance with policy, I am not eligible for unemployment. If they don't get us one way, they'll get us in another way.
My hats off to you and your efforts.
http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

What are some facts about aluminum used in vaccines?

This is for reference:
2002 Conference report Workshop Summary Aluminum in vaccines said:
On May 11–12 in San Juan, Puerto Rico the National Vaccine Program Office (NVPO) sponsored a workshop on aluminum in vaccines. The meeting was attended by a diverse group of vaccinologists, immunologists, experts on metals, pathologists, rheumatologists, and other interested parties.
The objectives of this meeting were to: (1) establish a better understanding of the role and need of aluminum as an adjuvant in vaccines; (2) explore the possibility of adverse events due to the use of aluminum in vaccines; and (3) develop a research agenda to expand existing knowledge of the impact of aluminum on the human body. From the Metal Ions in Biology and Medicine International Symposium held immediately
prior to the aluminum workshop, we learned about “pervasive uncertainty”, a phrase used in this workshop to denote missing data on pharmocokinetics and toxicities of aluminum injected into humans. Even with identification of areas needing further study, it was apparent that aluminum which has been used as a vaccine adjuvant for more than 70 years, has an established safety record with low incidence
of reported adverse events.
===================
Dr. Norman Baylor, US Food and DrugAdministration, provided a detailed analysis of aluminum adjuvants, as well as regulatory perspectives. The three general types of aluminum-containing adjuvants are:
(1) aluminum hydroxide,
(2) aluminum phosphate, and
(3) alum, or potassium aluminum sulfate
Each of these types of formulations has different isoelectric points, and properties; they are not simply interchangeable. The efficacy of each salt as an adjuvant depends also on the characteristics of the antigens in the vaccine. FDA regulations limit the aluminum content of an individual dose of a vaccine to 0.85 mg. of elemental aluminum. This is equivalent to 15 mg. of alum per dose.
====================================
Session II was led off by Dr. Stanley Hem, of Purdue University.
He discussed the pharmacology of aluminum salts, and introduced the workshop participants to just how much aluminum we are exposed to, how much is in us, and how it is handled within the body. An average daily exposure is about 10–15 mg, most of which comes from foods. While
aluminum adjuvants have been used in vaccines for many years, their disposition following intramuscular (IM) administration has not been studied because the low dose did not cause detectable changes in the normal plasma concentration (5 ug aluminum/l). Now, accelerator mass spectrometry (AMS) can accurately measure very small concentrations (10−17 ​g) of aluminum 26 which has no measurable radiation and is considered safe. Preliminary animal experiments have shown that the aluminum adjuvants are dissolved by citrate in the interstitial fluid, leaving the body rapidly. The ability of the body to eliminate aluminum-containing adjuvants may be partly responsible for the excellent safety record of these adjuvants.
http://archive.hhs.gov/nvpo/nvac/documents/Aluminumws.pdf

Just thought I would drop this here. I read a great deal of nonsense from Mike Adams about vaccinations, especially how kids are resilient to many common diseases. There is an outbreak of measles in the UK and had it's first death (although not confirmed by measles as yet). The main reason for the outbreak is the lack of uptake of the MMR vaccination after the Wakefield saga.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22215185

Periodically there will be outbreaks of mumps at universities among those 18 year olds that were not vaccinated, and outbreaks are expected in the future. It just goes to show the long term effect a poor research paper can have. The UK government do have a part to play however as they set their stall at providing the much cheaper MMR rather than individual vaccinations. However the likes of the Natural News forget to mention Andrew Wakefields financial gains from his claims.

http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c5258

Sorry if the info has already been posted.

Just thought I would drop this here. I read a great deal of nonsense from Mike Adams about vaccinations, especially how kids are resilient to many common diseases. There is an outbreak of measles in the UK and had it's first death (although not confirmed by measles as yet). The main reason for the outbreak is the lack of uptake of the MMR vaccination after the Wakefield saga.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22215185

Periodically there will be outbreaks of mumps at universities among those 18 year olds that were not vaccinated, and outbreaks are expected in the future. It just goes to show the long term effect a poor research paper can have. The UK government do have a part to play however as they set their stall at providing the much cheaper MMR rather than individual vaccinations. However the likes of the Natural News forget to mention Andrew Wakefields financial gains from his claims.

http://www.bmj.com/content/342/bmj.c5258

Sorry if the info has already been posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-391163/We-wont-allow-MMR-cover-say-parents-tragic-toddlers.html#ixzz2YmS63XJm

The parents of two healthy toddlers who died ten days after being given the controversial MMR jabs have warned the Government that they will not allow the cause of their deaths to be 'covered up'.
Doctors say they cannot explain why George Fisher and Anna Duncan, both aged 17 months, died in their sleep.
But the children's parents believe that the controversial triple jab - against measles, mumps and rubella - is to blame.
Content from External Source

The controversial row surroundings alleged links between the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism is set to be reignited following a court ruling in Italy.
Judges in Rimini, north-east Italy awarded the Bocca family Euros 174,000 (£140,000) after the Italian Health Ministry conceded the MMR vaccine caused autism in their nine-year-old son Valentino. Up to 100 similar cases are now being examined by Italian lawyers and experts suggest the case could lead to other families pursuing cases.

Is this the same Italian government that in true pseudo-scientific bureaucratic form convicted several scientists for failing to predict an unpredictable earthquake?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-23/italian-scientists-convicted-over-earthquake-warning/4328046

Since when did you trust any government about anything there, Oxy?
Lol... I trust no one implicitly. But sometimes you have to take the risk of trusting things.

Anyway, they may well have had a point there... appears insufficient available evidence to decide afaik. Certainly there were people complaining that they would have left the area had it not been for the assurances given.

You trust Merck though don't you? They are the good guys here yeah?

Of course the scientists of yesteryear cannot be compared to the marvelous scientists of today can they? Today's scientists know so much more that they don't make mistakes anymore do they? Must be why they refuse to be held responsible for their products... how about that? Buyer beware!

But hell... living is dangerous right. You pays your money and takes your chances... C'est la vie

So how would you know if you had polio?

Last edited:
Lol... I trust no one implicitly. But sometimes you have to take the risk of trusting things.

You trust Merck though don't you? They are the good guys here yeah?

Of course the scientists of yesteryear cannot be compared to the marvelous scientists of today can they? Today's scientists know so much more that they don't make mistakes anymore do they? Must be why they refuse to be held responsible for their products... how about that?

So how would you know if you had polio?

Ummmm, what? You make some bold assumptions about somebody you don't even know there Oxy. Way to be a typical CT'er, congrats.

No, I don't blindly trust Merck or any other group or individual.

The thing about the SV40 virus is that before it was discovered/identified, it was present in the monkeys from which the liver cells used to prepare the polio vaccines came from. It was present in the monkeys due to the confined spaces they were kept in so what Hilleman is talking about in that vid was how they found a way to obtain monkeys that did not have the SV40 virus. He was joking about them bringing HIV to the US. SV40 has not been present in polio vaccines since 1963.

http://www.chop.edu/service/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-safety/vaccine-ingredients/sv40.html

Ummmm, what? You make some bold assumptions about somebody you don't even know there Oxy. Way to be a typical CT'er, congrats.

No, I don't blindly trust Merck or any other group or individual.

The thing about the SV40 virus is that before it was discovered/identified, it was present in the monkeys from which the liver cells used to prepare the polio vaccines came from. It was present in the monkeys due to the confined spaces they were kept in so what Hilleman is talking about in that vid was how they found a way to obtain monkeys that did not have the SV40 virus. He was joking about them bringing HIV to the US. SV40 has not been present in polio vaccines since 1963.

http://www.chop.edu/service/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-safety/vaccine-ingredients/sv40.html
Yes I understand that things changed in the 60's re sv40 but that doesn't preclude that mistakes are not still made, albeit different ones.

They were questions by the way... I just posed them slightly provocatively to maximise the chance of response on it. :)

I didn't get that he was joking about aids... I'll look again but seemed quite clear what he said to me.

While I'm sure it's important to vaccinate against certain seriously communicable diseases, I hate when certain jobs make you vaccinate against diseases against your will. I'm not one of those anti-vaccine nuts I just hate being told what to do I guess.

There should be a list all these Anti-Vaccine people can put their names on, so in the future if a deadly disease spreads across the world they won't be allowed to get the vaccine. :rolleyes:

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccination-exemptions
Small part of this page.
Implications for Disease Outbreaks
Overall, vaccination rates in the United States remain high. But many experts are wondering what the effect will be on public health of increasing numbers of children being exempted from vaccination. Some point to the increasing measles incidence that emerged in England after a study (published in 1998 but since withdrawn) proposed an association between MMR vaccination and autism. Vaccination rates in England dropped in response, from more than 90% to 80% or lower. Measles cases, meanwhile, began to rise. While only 56 cases were confirmed in Wales and England in 1998, 1,348 were confirmed by 2008.

One U.S. study showed that children with nonmedical vaccination exemptions were 35 times more likely to contract measles than vaccinated children. Another study showed a similar risk with pertussis (whooping cough). And several measles epidemics have been traced to religious communities that do not commonly practice vaccination. In Philadelphia in 1990-91, nine children died from measles centered in a religious community that shunned vaccination.

Back