Links to old posts should be fixed

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Links to older posts (i.e. posts within a thread, not just a link to a thread) that were broken after the upgrade should now be fixed.

Please let me know if you notice any broken links, thanks.

cosmic

Senior Member.
I'm getting an error trying to view the current top thread in CT:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
FatPhil Issues with embedded twitter links. Site Feedback & News 10
deirdre Info: Face Mask test links Coronavirus COVID-19 2
deirdre Oroville Dam Spillway Thread: Quick Links Oroville Dam 2
deirdre Debunked: Newtown Bee removing article links related to Sandy Hook citizen investigations Sandy Hook 3
moderateGOP Links to Newtown 911 Tapes suspiciously Missing on Alternative Media sites Conspiracy Theories 12
Critical Thinker Links to science related educational websites Science and Pseudoscience 11
RolandD Links and resources Practical Debunking 24
Mick West Debunked: Sandy Hook Hoax (OP includes quick links ) Sandy Hook 308
Mick West Problems editing existing posts in Chrome Site Feedback & News 2
Willie Explained: NBC Local News Accidentally Posts US Election"Results A Week Early [Test Data for Layout] General Discussion 11
TWCobra Madisonstar Moon posts 59 year old photo of B47's contrailing. Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Jason Problems with Alerts not showing up or linking to old posts Site Feedback & News 13
TWCobra Australian and New Zealand Geo-engineering protest posts photoshopped image. Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West How to Reply - With and Without Quoting other Posts How To 0
Boston How to put someone on ignore, so you can't see their posts. How To 3
Mick West Error codes? Double posts Please let me know? Site Feedback & News 1
Mick West Temecula: Former "Loose Change" forum mod posts on randi.org Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
Mick West I'm going to to interview Lue Elizondo - What should I ask him? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 19
deirdre Climate Scientist says "Scientists should consider stretching the truth": Stephen Schneider Quotes Debunked 2
R How much blood should there be here? Boston Marathon Bombings 7
H2meloen Clouds formed when they should not? Contrails and Chemtrails 52
Mick West Attached images should now appear in quotes. Site Feedback & News 4
Mick West What should we rename "Fortean phenomena"? Site Feedback & News 35
Mick West hotmail and live.com emails should work now Site Feedback & News 0
George B Should there be a Conspiracy Forum Rating System. General Discussion 35
FuzzyUK Probiotic foods - should you be consuming them? Health and Quackery 14
MikeC This 777 should be identifiable for a year or 2..... Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Clock "They’ll warn that tyranny is always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Quotes Debunked 96
Oxymoron Poll: Should the U.S Attack Syria? General Discussion 51
Marcus Mudd A Debunking site should open the possibility of debunking the paradigm Site Feedback & News 28
David Fraser Should we debunk "hoax" tragedies with "crisis actors"? Practical Debunking 21
Clock Poll: Do you think that threads should be closed after being debunked? Site Feedback & News 6
Mick West I don't think you should tell people they are ignorant. Practical Debunking 15
Mick West Debunked: "we should have stopped the nuclear program of Israel" ... JFK Quotes Debunked 24
Mick West Debunking Sites you Should Check First Practical Debunking 3
Related Articles

Related Articles