KC-10 Aerodynamic contrails

They are aerodynamic contrails, different from the normal engine contrails.

The original video is found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/USAFFEKC10A

USAFFEKC10A also posted some still photos to prove he was the one who took the video. See his watermark across it:

Chembusters are just pseudoscientific "orgone" devices. If they worked then there would be no contrails.

Last edited:
LOL. I figured the guys in the video were trolling; you can hear it in their voices.

Thanks, I tried to find more about it, but I was unsuccessful. That contrailscience site (I think it is yours?) has answered MANY questions.

Someone I know is considering building a "chem buster", and I'm trying to get him to define exactly what "successfully destroying a chemtrail" will look like. There seem to be lots of excuses available when they don't work: they're miscalibrated, they're poorly designed, they're full of orgones, the chem trail people are targeting the device, etc. Yet no one (or at least no non-psychics) seem to know why they work when they do "work".

Yet no one (or at least no non-psychics) seem to know why they work when they do "work".

They work when they work for the same reason rain dances work when they work. Sometimes it rains. Sometimes contrails do not persist very long. Sometimes clouds clear.

It's kind of like if you said you had a magic device that made a coin toss come up heads. You toss a few coins, when it comes up tails you quickly say "let me try again", and every time it comes up heads you say "see, it works!"

Back