JFK Magic Bullet Theory

Boston

I've always been really curious about this one, that magic bullet theory just seems to wildly imposible it single handedly seems to have kicked off decades of speculation about what might have really happened. Again the gubment story just seems to incredibly implausible

what was it again ? a bullet that had passed through multiple people at a variety of angles, shattering multiple bones somehow, just fell out of the air onto a gurney conveniently to be found by investigators ? in pristine condition ?

I remain skeptical of the official gubment story

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I've always been really curious about this one, that magic bullet theory just seems to wildly imposible it single handedly seems to have kicked off decades of speculation about what might have really happened. Again the gubment story just seems to incredibly implausible

what was it again ? a bullet that had passed through multiple people at a variety of angles, shattering multiple bones somehow, just fell out of the air onto a gurney conveniently to be found by investigators ? in pristine condition ?

I remain skeptical of the official gubment story

But experiments show it's quite plausible.

Last edited:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very likely, doesn't it.

Well yes, the head shot was the second shot to hit him, I don't think there's really any disagreement there.

Wiki page on this isn't bad, actually. Here's a bit:

Yeah, the JFK conpiracy theory is very popular. Oliver Stone is largely responsible for that. The plainer fact are still in there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy#Shooting_in_Dealey_Plaza
But this thread is about the head shot. Feel free to start another on the Single Bullet Theory.

Boston

But experiments show it's quite plausible.

nah your arguing two different things, I agreed that its possible for a melon struck with the right kind of bullet to move toward the direction of the bullets origin. I disagree that a bullet is likely to pass through multiple bodies in multiple tragectories striking and shattering numerous bones with several exit wounds required to then fall out of the gurney into investigators hands, in pristine condition.

I've done more than my share of shooting and its all about the type bullet used and its muzzle velocity in order to achieve that kinda effect. The fact that one aspect of the motion observed in the Kennedy assassination is explicable under "some" circumstances, does not negate the rest of the questions concerning events of that day.

Again I may not know what did happen that day, but we can be pretty sure of what didn't

What your quoting from the warren report became known as the magic bullet theory due to its wildly unbelievable nature to those who have some knowledge of ballistics

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
What your quoting from the warren report became known as the magic bullet theory due to its wildly unbelievable nature to those who have some knowledge of ballistics

Did you not watch the video where it was essentially recreated?

Grieves

"According to the single-bullet theory, a three-centimeter (1.2")-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5-millimeter rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck and Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination."

What bearing does a bullet passing through bloodless, naked, armless, legless, stationary dummies to strike a rubbery cushion have on the above scenario? All that aside, they clearly didn't manage to reproduce the 'magic bullet' effect at all. Didn't even seem to get close beyond simulating the trajectory. Their excuse is hitting two 'ribs' (made of what?) instead of one, but go on to suggest that somehow doesn't botch their already less than accurate 'simulation'. And what the he'll is the story with this "wrist bar?"

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
What bearing does a bullet passing through bloodless, naked, armless, legless, stationary dummies to strike a rubbery cushion have on the above scenario? All that aside, they clearly didn't manage to reproduce the 'magic bullet' effect at all. Didn't even seem to get close beyond simulating the trajectory. Their excuse is hitting two 'ribs' (made of what?) instead of one, but go on to suggest that somehow doesn't botch their already less than accurate 'simulation'. And what the he'll is the story with this "wrist bar?"

They use the closest thing you can get to a human short of a cadaver. A human analog. The ribs are actual human ribs.

The "rubbery cushion" is a material with the same consistency as human flesh and skin, with a set of wrist bones embedded in it.

See the first video for more details.

Oxymoron

Banned
Banned
I don't get it. The 'magic bullet went into Kennedy's neck, exited his throat. This bullet went in his back and exited his chest and then into Connolly's back, all in a straight line. Magic? Plus it was massively deformed, didn't shatter wrist bone, (bounced off) and bounced off the thigh block.

Grieves

Why weren't the dummies clothed, and why wasn't the neck-tie factored in? How was this 'wrist board' positioned? Why weren't the dummies complete, and positioned in sits, as opposed to torsos propped up on boards? This scenario seems to bear all the accuracy of a pilot episode of myth busters,and as oxy points out there's a fundamental flaw in the positioning of the wound.

Last edited:

Boston

Mick I don't think we're on the same page, I'm "not" talking about the head shot forcing the head to move in a counter intuitive direction

Boston

I'd say it has no bearing at all. But it does seem typical to offer irrelevant and unrelated recreations in an effort to support various government positions. I even saw one recreation where they used dead pigs to try and recreate the scene. Naturally it didn't work at all, but never the less people still trotted it out as proving that bullets change direction going through a body. As if we all didn't know that already. The trick with the magic bullet theory if I remember it correctly is its gotta make a u turn at some point in mid air no less but still maintain enough kinetic energy to continue on into more flesh and break more bone. Its been a while since I've seen the diagram of just how the flight path translates into real life, and if I remember the Warren report specifically left out this diagram due to its overwhelmingly ridiculous nature. I could be mistaken about that diagram not being in the Warren report but if I remember it was one of the bitches at the time. That they deliberately excluded it from the original report.

In any case I do remember the years of controversy that erupted after the report was publicized and how pretty much nobody believed it.

Last edited:

Melbury's Brick

Senior Member.
I don't get it. The 'magic bullet went into Kennedy's neck, exited his throat. This bullet went in his back and exited his chest and then into Connolly's back, all in a straight line. Magic? Plus it was massively deformed, didn't shatter wrist bone, (bounced off) and bounced off the thigh block.
It's obvious that an exact copy of the incident cannot be made. Even if you repeatedly went back in time to Dealey Plaza and fired the same shot a thousand times, you would not produce two identical results. The video demonstrates that it is quite plausible that the shot/bullet behaved the way that it is believed that it did on the day. There is no evidence of similar quality that demonstrates that it could not have happened that way.

Grieves

The video demonstrates that it is quite plausible that the shot/bullet behaved the way that it is believed that it did on the day. There is no evidence of similar quality that demonstrates that it could not have happened that way.
These guys didn't even get the initial entry wound in the right position. They clearly selected their target-area, and it had no relation to where kennedy was shot. This 'demonstration' isn't remotely valid for that reason alone. They completely altered the parameters to suit their predetermined outcome, and even given that their outcome didn't come remotely close to reproducing the 'magic bulet'. That they claim otherwise makes it pretty clear these guys are full of it. Can you explain to me how in the world this experiment validates the magic bullet theory, other than the fact the narrative voice over says it does?

Oxymoron

Banned
Banned
These guys didn't even get the initial entry wound in the right position. They clearly selected their target-area, and it had no relation to where kennedy was shot. This 'demonstration' isn't remotely valid for that reason alone. They completely altered the parameters to suit their predetermined outcome, and even given that their outcome didn't come remotely close to reproducing the 'magic bulet'. That they claim otherwise makes it pretty clear these guys are full of it. Can you explain to me how in the world this experiment validates the magic bullet theory, other than the fact the narrative voice over says it does?
To be fair... They possibly didn't even know where the bullet went in as Gerald Ford changed the description of the entry wound. :rolleyes: but that would be really bad science not to check your entry wound location wouldn't it?

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n1/lonenutter.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Melbury's Brick

Senior Member.
It doesn't. It validates the "single bullet". The "magic bullet" is terminology used by conspiracy theorists. This experiment demonstrates that the bullet could have caused the damage that it is reported to have done.

These guys didn't even get the initial entry wound in the right position.

You offer this without explanation therefore I guess you could say that it "isn't remotely valid for that reason alone". In what way do you think they got the entry wound wrong? To what degree? What are the parameters/ramifications for any change in the accuracy of this demonstration? How could this confirm that the single bullet theory is implausible?

As I pointed out in reply to Oxymoron's post, it is impossible to exactly recreate the incident. The point is....is the single bullet theory plausible? In my opinion the answer is, yes. In order to contradict this conclusion, evidence that it could not have happened in this way is essential. do you have such evidence?

Oxymoron

Banned
Banned
It doesn't. It validates the "single bullet". The "magic bullet" is terminology used by conspiracy theorists. This experiment demonstrates that the bullet could have caused the damage that it is reported to have done.

You offer this without explanation therefore I guess you could say that it "isn't remotely valid for that reason alone". In what way do you think they got the entry wound wrong? To what degree? What are the parameters/ramifications for any change in the accuracy of this demonstration? How could this confirm that the single bullet theory is implausible?

As I pointed out in reply to Oxymoron's post, it is impossible to exactly recreate the incident. The point is....is the single bullet theory plausible? In my opinion the answer is, yes. In order to contradict this conclusion, evidence that it could not have happened in this way is essential. do you have such evidence?
Then why bother? They have demonstrated nothing new, simply that a bullet can travel in a straight line through one body and into another. I think they 'proved' exactly what they wanted to 'prove'.

They did not get the bullet to exit Kennedy's neck as in reality but 'their' bullet exited his chest. This fact was completely ignored... that is not science, that is propaganda designed to mislead the uninformed. Will you please acknowledge this point.

Now I do not subscribe to this trajectory theory shown below as I believe the bullet impacted in the neck area and not the back, but going from Ford's amendment it would be accurate. Ergo, it is only 'bogus' in the sense that the entry wound is inaccurate, (and who's fault is that?).

NB It is no accident or error that the bullet struck the back as that is where they put the mark/target. If they wanted accuracy, why did they not mark/target the neck?

https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMirrorCache/mcadams.posc.mu.edu_bogus3.gif

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
You know, there's a vast body of literature on this topic. It seems a bit of a waste of time to rehash it here.

Oxy, perhaps as an exercise you could at least give the actual official story about the path of the bullet. Because the above diagram is not it.

Oxymoron

Banned
Banned
You know, there's a vast body of literature on this topic. It seems a bit of a waste of time to rehash it here.

Oxy, perhaps as an exercise you could at least give the actual official story about the path of the bullet. Because the above diagram is not it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_bullet_theory

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
C My girlfriend,Jungian Personality Theory and the Rabbit Hole (Dealing with Relationships) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 16
Avestriel Hindu Guru Magic UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 5
Boodles Algorithmic Trading: A Dark Magic? General Discussion 10
Redwood Debunked: Google photos show Ottawa Parliament bullet holes are fake Conspiracy Theories 115
Jay Reynolds Debunked- Dane Wigington's 10 "bullet" points regarding geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 34
Mick West Debunks: The Dominion-Venezuela-Smartmatic Vote Theft Conspiracy Theory Election 2020 4
Agent K Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in New Hampshire Current Events 11
Mick West TFTRH #13: Professor David Keith – Geoengineering Research and the Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Rory The Conspiracy Theory Spectrum Practical Debunking 12
Mick West Conspiracy Theory or "Devil Theory" of Politics Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West Paper: How paranoid are conspiracy believers? Practical Debunking 21
Zeke3276 Zeke's Theory on "energy weapons" causing wildfires as part of Agenda 21 Wildfires 26
G Applications of Game Theory to Assessing the Plausibility of Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 1
Mick West Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons" Wildfires 122
Mick West Hurricane Harvey. Cat 4. Major flooding. Conspiracy Theories. Current Events 10
Mick West Consensus Messaging vs. Message Targeting in Science Communication Practical Debunking 16
D The World is Rudderless:Conspiracy Theory quote General Discussion 27
txt29 Conspiracy Theory: No blood on truck in Nice Conspiracy Theories 34
qed On Skeptoid's definition of Conspiracy Theory General Discussion 15
Mick West Space Station Photos Disprove the "Flat Earth" Theory Flat Earth 113
M Flat Earth theory simple debunking by the moon's appearance Flat Earth 48
Mick West Pete Santilli's Malheur (Burns, Oregon) FBI False Flag Conspiracy Theory Conspiracy Theories 4
Alec Riz Explained: Flat Earth Theory: Why don’t our clocks have to change by 12 hours in 6 months? Flat Earth 40
Mick West How Rogue Scientist J. Marvin Herndon Disproved the Last Resort of the Chemtrail Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 31
Mick West Fear From Above: Chemtrails vs. Conspiracy Theory in the Bay Area Contrails and Chemtrails 9
David Ridlen Debunked: The Flat Earth Theory. 14 Ways the Flat Earth Theory is False Flat Earth 11
S Bruce Robertson's MH370 Theory Flight MH370 35
Mick West Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America Flat Earth 276
Spectrar Ghost Claim: Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America Conspiracy Theories 0
derwoodii Jeff Wise's new MH370 theory Flight MH370 102
Idrinkyourmilkshake My experience believing in a CT. Escaping The Rabbit Hole 24
Auldy Why is The Monarchy The Subject of Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 19
Mick West Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories - Ignore or Address? Conspiracy Theories 255
Dechelski Marc Dugain's theory.... thoughts? Flight MH370 10
Leifer Has the accusation of "shills" become an independant conspiracy ? Conspiracy Theories 89
M Debunk: The horizon never falling as proof of flat Earth theory Flat Earth 29
Thor Odinson Debunked:Solar System Warming (Climate Change Conspiracy Theory) Conspiracy Theories 113
NotQualified Claim: Pictures show Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is a Mossad agent named Simon Elliot General Discussion 13
Tunnelvisionary Community aspects of Conspiracy Theory Practical Debunking 96
Critical Thinker Gawker article: Why I Write About (and Debunk) the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 0
lemonlover Debunked: NIST's collapse theory contradicts Newton's Third Law of Motion 9/11 183
JohnJones The Thermite Paint Theory 9/11 31
Lode Claim: "The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites" General Discussion 12
Jason Aluminum-Water Explosions Theory of Collapse, Christian Simensen 9/11 17
Karen Chun Who is Making Money off the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory? Contrails and Chemtrails 45
dunbar Usage of the term "Conspiracy Theory" Practical Debunking 134
Willie The 440Hz tuning frequency conspiracy theory Conspiracy Theories 42
BlueCollarCritic Conspiracy Theory Update - Theres No Monsanto Act General Discussion 34
qed A prediction from theory Boston Marathon Bombings 85
Jay Reynolds David Suzuki Rejects Chemtrails Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Related Articles

Related Articles