Jet Pilots Fear "Chemtrail" Attacks

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
One of the larger newspapers in Australia has taken on the subject of threats against aircraft by chemtrail believers.

Peter Kusznir, known on youtube as peekay22 is mentioned in context of the incident at Sydney airport when he and others came prepared to "confront the pilots" of a Quantas jet they had been and still claim were spraying poison on the city.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/tra...hemtrail-attacks/story-e6frg8rf-1226508708721 (http://archive.is/7P5ml)

Sydneysider Robert Hoogenboom and Melbourne actor Peter Kusznir are part of the movement, although both say they advocate peaceful protest and there is no suggestion that they have made any threats or engaged in any violent conduct.

News Ltd can reveal that Mr Hoogenboom was one of a small group of activists being observed by Australian Federal Police at Sydney Airport last December as they were waiting to question pilots they believed were flying aircraft spraying toxins.

The activists say contrails (the white vapour clouds that trail from aircraft exhausts) are actually "chemtrails", and some believe that governments and airlines are involved in conspiracies to reduce population numbers.

Hoogenboom admitted he and two others went to Sydney Airport to talk to the pilots.
Content from External Source

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great article. Explains the science in a nice simple way, and also points out the very real problem of people getting so swept up in the theory that they might end up doing something stupid. Great result.

I have been asking chemtrail believers for a long time to identify the planes.
More and more of them are doing so

For reasonable people just knowing that there isn't some secret military jets spraying them is enough to allay their fears, because they were originally told that was what was overhead was military jets or unknown .

The unreasonable ones and especially the irrational ones are the worry at this point.

Perhaps this sort of article will help innoculate the reasonable and rational people as much as anything, but perhaps more importantly it might force the actual chemtrail promoters to address the issue.

How do you think a person like Michael J. Murphy might end up doing that?
What sort of tactic is he going to use when he finally must do so?
What are his options, and what are the pluses and negatives for each of them?

Can we make use of this issue better against the hoax in general and to reduce the chance of irrationals taking action?

Hmmm, nowhere in the article did I write that chemtrail activists have " room temperature IQs". What I did say was that a defining characteristic of chemtrail activists is zero knowledge of aviation or meteorology. That said, having an identifiable pilot expressing concern, instead of a Company or Government organization, might make some difference.

Also extraordinary is that Peekay and his cohorts constantly demanded to speak to pilots and demand answers to their questions but when you pilots DID offer to inform them and answered their questions you were instantly blocked by them with answers deleted. Seems they don't want any answers at all if the answers contradict their beliefs.
It's an interesting psychology at work.

Yeah I might email him and ask to be unblocked! Another slightly annoying thing is that I actively promoted Metabunk as a source of information on this topic and it wasn't mentioned.

Also extraordinary is that Peekay and his cohorts constantly demanded to speak to pilots and demand answers to their questions but when you pilots DID offer to inform them and answered their questions you were instantly blocked by them with answers deleted. Seems they don't want any answers at all if the answers contradict their beliefs.
Of course, they didn't want the pilots to tell them IF they were spraying chemicals... They wanted to ask "if they knew the planes they were flying were spraying chemicals." That something is sprayed is a foregone conclusion that must never be questioned.

Hmmm, nowhere in the article did I write that chemtrail activists have " room temperature IQs". What I did say was that a defining characteristic of chemtrail activists is zero knowledge of aviation or meteorology. That said, having an identifiable pilot expressing concern, instead of a Company or Government organization, might make some difference.

Ah that's you?
Well done anyway mate. I got offered a chance to talk on a Canberra radio station to talk about the chemtrail nonsense, but I'm not a great orator so I declined. I thought afterwards that I should have done it.

That would be me as well. He didn't like being told he was massively wrong so banned me.

As a "chemtrail believer" I might have a different frame of reference here..

This story reminds me of the supposed "Times Square Bomber" story made up by the media- they said he was a 9/11 truther, in order to try and cast a bad light on truthers and make the whole group look violent (which is simply not the case).

The reality is "chemtrail believers" actually really care about other people, and the health of other people that's why they're trying to alert other people to something seriously wrong taking place in the sky. Chemtrail believers are going out of their way to try and alert the public their health is at risk, and are some of the most caring people you will ever encounter.

People who are protesting the aerosol/barium spraying are jeopardize their social lives (you become a pariah) , family thinks your out-there.. get called crazy etc. but all chemtrail believers want is to help other people live long and healthy lives and raise awareness.. There is zero chance chemtrail believers are violent, however I'm sure you guys would love to believe that because you misunderstand where they are coming from and fear what you don't understand/agree with.

CalPolyFan, I am the Mike Glynn referred to in the article. I have 34 years aviation experience, including military and airline flying.

There is no such thing as "Chemtrails".

If you really want something to worry about, go worry about the obvious spreading mental health issues, including unfounded paranoia, that appears to be now rampant in Western society. Or for a laugh, you can attempt to explain to me the practical side of "chemtrailing" i.e. how is it done? Fair warning however, I have been flying heavy jets now for over 25 years.

I know a fair few things about them....

Oh great, a pilot, I've got alllll sorts of videos I'd love for you to debunk.. Starting with this one: What is this pilot spraying? He only has 3 engines (DC-10 or MD-11 looks like), yet there are 4 or more trails.. A fuel dump? ;)

What makes his "contrail" turn on and off so fast, and why are there more than 3 "contrails?"

Oh, and do you have any proof that you're actually a pilot, and not just someone flabbing their mouth on a forum like seems to happen so often? Forgive me for being skeptical.

Go to this guys youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/USAFFEKC10A

He is the person who shot this film and posted it as a joke... an action I gather he now regrets. It is called aerodynamic contrailing and it happens when a jet flies inside a thin cirrus layer. Look it up.

Here is another example of the phenomenon shot by the same person.

[video=youtube_share;VaQ2_yHeNSM]http://youtu.be/VaQ2_yHeNSM[/video]

"Chemtrail believers are going out of their way to try and alert the public their health is at risk, and are some of the most caring people you will ever encounter"

It's a pity that they certainly don't CARE enough to to do any actual RESEARCH before spreading ignorant nonsense.

I might care that someone I saw looked ill but I wouldn't grab a butter knife and attempt open-heart surgery on them without even understanding their appearance and its causes. It would be far wiser to actually UNDERSTAND something about that person's appearance, rather than making rash assumptions and then undertaking an irrational action.
You obviously haven't bothered to make any attempt to understand the science of what you observe, and yet you are busy deliberately attempting to spread your ignorance and erroneous assumptions and conclusions to others.

You have also come to a website where all your "debunk this" assertions have already been discussed in extreme detail, yet like most chemtrail believers, you hadn't thought to actually READ and LEARN before expressing assertive opinions.

This story reminds me of the supposed "Times Square Bomber" story made up by the media- they said he was a 9/11 truther, in order to try and cast a bad light on truthers and make the whole group look violent (which is simply not the case).

The reality is "chemtrail believers" actually really care about other people, and the health of other people that's why they're trying to alert other people to something seriously wrong taking place in the sky. Chemtrail believers are going out of their way to try and alert the public their health is at risk, and are some of the most caring people you will ever encounter.

The behaviour of chemtrail believers reminds me of those who fell for the MMR vaccination scare here in the uk,promoters of which were partly culpable for the illness and deaths of children thanks to the increase in prevalence of those diseases,to my mind.

It's easy to hurt people with your kindness when advising them about matters like their health from a position of medical and scientific ignorance.

There is zero chance chemtrail believers are violent, however I'm sure you guys would love to believe that because you misunderstand where they are coming from and fear what you don't understand/agree with.

Actually, chemtrail belevers are probably as capable of violence as any other part of society. They have made numerous theats:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/251-Advocating-violence-against-quot-Chemtrail-quot-planes

And while they have thankfully thus far not acted on these threats, some have murdered people:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/203-The-Chemtrail-Killers-among-us

but all chemtrail believers want is to help other people live long and healthy lives and raise awareness..

If you are concerned about public health, focussing on real pollution problems would be more beneficial. Perpetuating and spreading a hoax may even be harmful if it either inspires unjustified violence or distracts people from preventing real environmental harm.

You haven't read anything in this site have you?

You didn't explain how a 3 engined aircraft is creating what appears to be 5 contrails.. But then again, they aren't contrails at all.. they're chemtrails.

The trails are not coming from the engines at all, they're coming from nozzles on the wings... they start and stop abruptly.

Still waiting on the proof you're a pilot....

If you are concerned about public health, focussing on real pollution problems would be more beneficial. Perpetuating and spreading a hoax may even be harmful if it either inspires unjustified violence or distracts people from preventing real environmental harm.

It's not a hoax buddy.

You didn't explain how a 3 engined aircraft is creating what appears to be 5 contrails.. But then again, they aren't contrails at all.. they're chemtrails.

The trails are not coming from the engines at all, they're coming from nozzles on the wings... they start and stop abruptly.

It's not a hoax buddy.

Its an aerodynamic contrail and thus by definition wouldn't come from the engine...

It forms from changes in pressure as air flows over the wing...the entire wing is the cause and the trail gets broken by obstacles on the wing.

They are not "nozzles" but flap-fairings and found on all jets like this one...

This is all fully verifiable information

did you watch the other video posted above about from the same pilot in the same plane- who clearly calls them contrails.?

Can you explain why clouds start and stop abruptly?

You didn't explain how a 3 engined aircraft is creating what appears to be 5 contrails
Again, as the others have suggested, look up aerodynamic contrails. If the air is humid enough, pressure changes along the wings and the fuselage can cause instant condensation. No additional engine needed.

It's not uncommon to see this effect at the wing tips during a jet's final approach in humid weather.

Amazing, the amount of proof you require for the things which challenge your beliefs, yet you've completely ignored the two entire websites (metabunk.org and contrailscience.com) full of information which answers every con/chemtrail related question you've asked or suggested so far.

The very definition of this thing called 'research' I've been encountering lately amongst conspiracy theorists.

Cal, in the age of google, when anything can be faked, what sort of proof would you be satisfied with? My name is Mike Glynn, I fly for Qantas. Google those two parameters and you will come up with a few things about me. As to how I prove the person you google is the person writing this... You tell me?

It's not a hoax buddy.

I dont think you are deliberately perpetrating a hoax, but it is possible that you are. However, the idea of chemtrails most definitely DID begin as a hoax, and by a notorious Neo-nazi fellow named Larry Wayne Harris. I know this because I received the first email in 1997 which conceptualized the idea, then tracked down and questioned the folks involved two years later.
Here is the history your leadership doesn't want you to now,the nasty little secret about how chemtrails began:

http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/evolution.html

Peter Kusznir has issued a video response to the article. No profanity this time. He speaks of suicide near the end.

Within 1 hour of posting the video, yet another threat appeared in the comments, from the same commenter I saw yesterday, PeekyBooo.
Kusznir asked him to stop making threats:

peekay2.JPG
Kusznir's comment politely asks PeekyBoooo to refrain from making threats, while recognizing that he has chosen in the past to ban commenters who disagree but don't speak of shooting down commercial airlines.

So.......erudite. Once again he fails to gather that I don't care about his beliefs, but the effects of promoting those beliefs. Until he actively deletes comments from people like http://www.youtube.com/user/tadas108 then his claim to be serious about not condoning violence is a joke. That video is a keeper though...:rolleyes:

Now I am also banned from making comments to Peekay. Here is a message for this bogan:

Peter, In this video you say you do not incite or condone people making violent threats. However, within one hour of you posting this video PeekyBooo was incited to make yet another threat that he is in favor of shooting down planes. Rather than ban him though he has made these before, you condoned it. You ban people for disagreeing, yet people who make threats are condoned. That is what the article speaks about, which came true right here on your channel.
You are part of it. You incite, condne, and allow it to happen, even after the whole country is informed about your activities.

Even if he doesn't exactly "condone" it (in that he disclaims such statements, although he allows them to remain while debunking comments are immediately stopped), he certainly can't deny that such threats are made. It's right there in the comments of his video, for all to see.

Oh PK, you wild funster you.... here is where I was blocked..... it is actually quite funny. He gets exactly what he was asking for.....so......BLOCKED!!

blocked.PNG

The comments on PK's latest video go some way to proving my point. There is some infighting going on about threatening pilots, to his credit PK is trying to control that. It is getting personal though... I had no idea that QF called the RAAF personally to get me to fly their chemtrail program for them over 25 years ago? I seem to recall me writing to them and an 8 month selection process.

ascended1.PNG
ascended2.PNG

Ascended 63 is a the sort of girl you'd bring home to mum I think...

I think it is ridiculous to fear an attack on pilots or planes. I do how ever fear the psychopaths in the military doing what they did to TWA 800 in 1996 (and no I do not need a reply with the false CIA explanation please) that killed around 230 innocents near NY. I believe this was some sort of test by these monsters and I personally was shocked to see on a heavily chemtrailed sky a few weeks ago an orange laser (well I believe laser) shot up on the horizon over Melbourne city to the clouds at 8.30am. I am 100 percent convinced of the terrorism in our skies and many of the theories plus more of my own and no one will shut me up or do I have a "room temperature IQ".Just hope no plane IS attacked by the fruit loops in the "Government."

Yes your quote is good. That is what I like to do and what I was trained to do.

The comments on PK's latest video go some way to proving my point. There is some infighting going on about threatening pilots, to his credit PK is trying to control that. It is getting personal though... I had no idea that QF called the RAAF personally to get me to fly their chemtrail program for them over 25 years ago? I seem to recall me writing to them and an 8 month selection process.

that's just what they want you to believe......

;)

He is cute. I like toads; shame they have been introduce and bred so much and have to killed.
I see A happen followed by B. I see it again and again and again. Sort of like that sign of a sore throat. You know what is coming. Same with the first spray or wisp in the sky.
You won't influence me one bit with your lies or insults. I will always outsmart you with my superiour intellect.

Look I worked 16 years for a company and had NO idea they had knowingly sold vaccines with SV40 cancer virus in it.I was brain washed too!

Re believing in God; ain't got long to go till you all see the truth. And you all will.

Now who is the vaccine guy that has gone into hiding for fudging his data re vaccines not causing autism?

This is Rubbish!

The commercial planes that spew condensation are easily differentiated from chemtrails. Come on,seriously.Its been measured in MANY soil samples and admited by many local townships in midwest that they are cheming the sky.They should be in fear if they are spraying us.The pilots wouldbt even know whatare e of additives are in their fuel anyway flying commercial.
if the company had a contract w the govt.Do you think the pilot is in the know?

People are having trouble growing grass cause the amounts of aluminumoxide in the soil.Cars are layered with alumi like the pollen from your tree.People know whats going on.Debunk something real.

Is this a govt ran website/? Im beginning to think so cause the real issues that need debunking arent anywhere in sight.

Put them back to sleep should be the title of this forum.

The commercial planes that spew condensation are easily differentiated from chemtrails.
How do you distinguish ordinary persistent contrails from "chemtrails"?
Sickyellcell said:
Come on,seriously.Its been measured in MANY soil samples
What has been measured in soil samples?
Sickyellcell said:
and admited by many local townships in midwest that they are cheming the sky.
What townships have "admitted" this?
sickyellcell said:
People are having trouble growing grass cause the amounts of aluminumoxide in the soil.
Aluminum oxides are normal components of soil.
sickyellcell said:
Cars are layered with alumi like the pollen from your tree.
Being a normal part of soil, it does end up in dust that settles on cars, etc.

This is Rubbish!

The commercial planes that spew condensation are easily differentiated from chemtrails.
Is that so? News to contrail watchers.

Come on,seriously.Its been measured in MANY soil samples
Are you talking about the "samples" in WITWATS? Or the ones in the KLSA TV special? Because they're both either bad science or misinterpreted results. See here for a breakdown:
http://contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/
http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

and admited by many local townships in midwest that they are cheming the sky.
Are you talking about cloud seeding? There's even legislation in 11 states regulating the practice. Not really much of an admission I'd say.

They should be in fear if they are spraying us.The pilots wouldbt even know whatare e of additives are in their fuel anyway flying commercial.
if the company had a contract w the govt.Do you think the pilot is in the know?

Oh, so now it's in the fuel. Which means the pilots have no way of turning it on and off. So much for all those videos of "on-off chemtrails".

People are having trouble growing grass cause the amounts of aluminumoxide in the soil.Cars are layered with alumi like the pollen from your tree.People know whats going on.Debunk something real.

Would love to see some evidence for that. The fact that we're going into winter has no effect on grass growth - nope. Must be the aluminum falling out of the sky. My car is also totally coated with aluminum every morning, I have to brush it off before I can drive.

Is this a govt ran website/? Im beginning to think so cause the real issues that need debunking arent anywhere in sight.

Put them back to sleep should be the title of this forum.

Wouldn't that be great? Then you could instantly dismiss everything here as propaganda and not have to consider the reality that there are people with skepticism backed by facts out there.

Giselle,

Explain this please... Tadas108 has made numerous posts like this one on James Mulhollands and PK's channel. Would you like three or four people turning up to your door to demand an explanation on something you know nothing about?

threat TADAS108.PNG

Giselle,

Explain this please... Tadas108 has made numerous posts like this one on James Mulhollands and PK's channel. Would you like three or four people turning up to your door to demand an explanation on something you know nothing about?

threat TADAS108.PNG

The more Kusznir denies that his cohorts are making threats, the more threats they make. It can't be denied, of course, because it is already documented from all over the net.

Back