Jet fuel damages human cells - study

MikeC

Closed Account
I can see this being the next foundation for all things evil about chemtrails - SEE - THEY ARE POISONING US!!

Obviously "many years exposure" is not the same as being 35,00 feet under flight paths or even near an airport - as a health and safety issue it is more likely to be something that mechanics and refuelrs and fuel company staff have to worry about.

Dan Wilson

Senior Member.
Yeah I don't think this necessarily translates to the average person. It would be nice if they had a link to a published study. What kind of cellular damage are they talking about?

What a terrible job they are doing of poisoning us.

Hevach

Senior Member.
sprays your keyboard
Between the bitterant and the fact that you can get frostbite from it, I never believed anyone could actually huff this stuff, but then I did an IT call at a warehouse and while I was there the manager was flipping out about a worker's comp claim from somebody who ended up losing part of his nose to frostbite after trying to huff canned air on the job.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is: If you're inhaling jet fuel, you've probably got worse problems than cell damage.

MikeC

Closed Account
When I was an apprentice we did defuel/refuel sealing of Boeing 737 fuel tanks - they are plenty big enough for skinny 18 year old's to crawl through, so it is a little bit personal to me.

This involved going back into a tank after a major structural repair to the wing front spar that also forms the front wall of hte tank, and applying a smally messy 2-part "rubber" seal to the joins, then refueling, checking for leaks, defueling and going back in (after overnight forced ventilation to be fair) and applying more of this gunk to anywhere that might have been leaking.

Almost 40 years alter it might explain a thing or 2...but I don't remember what exactly....:D

MikeC

Closed Account
It's not sealed when all the access panels are taken off so you can do major structural repairs and to let hte apprentices in! :)

Check the underneath of an airliner wing - you'll see a line of small oval panels that can be removed - that's how you get in!

Eg in this diagram they are the small ovals on wing on the right of the picture:

deirdre

Senior Member.
It's not sealed when all the access panels are taken off so you can do major structural repairs and to let hte apprentices in
I guess I mean... is there cross ventilation? I cant tell what im looking at with diagrams.

MikeC

Closed Account
No - you ventilate each separately - you take out some or all of the access panels on one wing, then blow air in through some so it passes through the tank and out the others.

The tanks do have a venting system for normal use of course - to allow air in to replace used fuel - but that's not quite the same thing as a big blower! :)

Here's a rough schematic -

[Broken External Image]:http://www.rhineair.com/images/underwing-access-panel1.png

LouV

The study seems to be a part of a larger project, "Jet Fuel Exposure Syndrome (JFES) Study", and is published on websites from the Australian Department of Defense :
http://www.airforce.gov.au/News/Rel...-Study/?RAAF-ixlzU1OW9mmQGnY0042BMTiw1OOJ/API
http://f111.dva.gov.au/studies.htm
It is more precisely called "Report on the Molecular Investigations into the Jet Fuel and solvent exposure in the DeSeal/ReSeal programme conducted at the Mater Research Institute (UQ), Brisbane". On one of the pages, this is shortened "JFES Molecular Investigations Report".

Jaded

I can see this being the next foundation for all things evil about chemtrails - SEE - THEY ARE POISONING US!!

Obviously "many years exposure" is not the same as being 35,00 feet under flight paths or even near an airport - as a health and safety issue it is more likely to be something that mechanics and refuelrs and fuel company staff have to worry about.
My father was an aircraft mechanic at the Alameda Naval Air Station in CA for over 20 years. He worked on the jet fuel systems and that required crawling around in the wings. When he came home from work he always smelled of jet fuel and his jeans and wallet were saturated (wet) with jet fuel. He also used solvents to wash parts.

Amazingly, his health was really good and he lived to age 86. However, when he was in his mid 50's he got bladder cancer. I always wondered if the jet fuel caused it, but his doctors said the bladder cancer was from smoking. He grew up on a farm and he started smoking home rolled tobacco at a young age. Then he smoked Camel cigarettes (without filters) until Nat King Cole died in 1965. When it was announced that smoking causes lung cancer and that's what killed Nat King Cole, he quit smoking. By that time he had smoked for about 30 years, so it very well could have been the smoking (and not the jet fuel) that caused his cancer. He had chemotherapy for the bladder cancer and it never did return.

That being said, everyone is different and chemicals can affect people differently. I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and I probably couldn't stand being exposed to jet fuel for any length of time. I have an MTHFR enzyme deficiency (gene defect) which reduces my ability to detox by about 40%. But people who inherited defective genes from both parents can have a 90% reduction in their ability to detox. So I would imagine that any health effects from jet fuel would depend on the length of time one is exposed, the quantity/concentration they are exposed to, the route of exposure (skin, lungs), and how well the person's detoxification (methylation) cycle is working.

MikeC

Closed Account
Yep - I was a civilian mechanic (and apprentice) for 7 years and also overhauled fuel system parts and crawled around in tanks, and everyone in the industry used kerosene as a solvent. Not so much now I think - this was het late 70's and early 80's for me.

The only time I recall anyone having any problem was a mechanic who sat on the top of a drum not noticing that there was a small puddle of fuel.....and the kerosene irritated his delicate parts!!:eek:

M Bornong

Senior Member.
Yeah I don't think this necessarily translates to the average person. It would be nice if they had a link to a published study. What kind of cellular damage are they talking about?

What a terrible job they are doing of poisoning us.
Jim Lee has been pushing this study, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3587983/ on his various facebook pages. https://www.facebook.com/epicsuccess/posts/1689075017980031
Fallon.jpg

I did point out that the Fallon NV incident was most likely caused by a pipeline leak of JP-8 under a school and wasn't coming from the airplanes. I never recieved a reply.
https://www.hcn.org/issues/46.4/fallon-nevadas-deadly-legacy

Last edited:

Dan Wilson

Senior Member.
Jim Lee has been pushing this study,
I think you were correct in the criticism. It's pretty obvious that daily injections of jet fuel at 500mg/kg is going to be bad for the organism. It's always unfortunate when people refuse to discuss a topic like this.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Jeffrey Orling The Role of Diesel Fuel in WTC7 9/11 12
SR1419 Claim: 757s cant dump fuel. (True) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Bunk Archeology: Barium in Jet Fuel Additive Stadis 450 [There Isn't Any] Contrails and Chemtrails 17
Trailblazer Fuel dump from one wing? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
M fuel dumping or Aerodynamic contrail Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Unusual Trail on the Russian Su-24 shot down By Turkey Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West ExpressJet Plane Leaking Fuel From the Wing Contrails and Chemtrails 0
MikeC New Fuel additive to decrease volatility Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Trailblazer UAL395 and LH404 fuel dumps and diversions Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 17
JFDee New fuel dump "chemtrail" video [Munich, Thai Airways Flight 925] Contrails and Chemtrails 33
Mick West HAL47 and HAL9981 Two Hawaiian Flights Diverted to Oakland Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Hoax: Fuel Dump video on Facebook [Flight BA244 from Buenos Aires to London] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 181
Mick West Delta 5733 (DAL5733) Burning Fuel to Return to Airport Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
MikeC Airbus looking at Fuel Cells to replace APU's Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Efftup Chemtrail additives in Jet fuel: a mathematical analysis Contrails and Chemtrails 23
NikTesla How Much Water is there in Jet Engine Exhaust? [About 1.3 Gallons per Gallon of Fuel Used] Contrails and Chemtrails 67
Mick West Debunked: Aerosol Geoengineering Film Footage Reality [Fuel Dumps] Contrails and Chemtrails 54
Mick West San Diego: Two jets in formation with independent on/off trails [Fuel Dump] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 71
Dylmar Low flying plane leaving trails that don't come from the engines [Fuel dump, Continental flight 009] Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Debunked: Wingtip Chemtrails over London [Fuel Dump, New Jersey, 2010] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
David Fraser Explained: Search plane in MH370 filmed spraying over Indian Ocean [Fuel dump] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
TWCobra Debunked-Max Bliss implying that aluminium can be added to modern turbo-fan engine fuel. Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Rns Jet Fuel, Additives, Water, and Green Jet Fuel. Contrails and Chemtrails 54
FuzzyUK Debunked: Plane leaving trails from under wing [E-6 TACAMO Fuel Dump] Contrails and Chemtrails 2
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
MikeC Some fuel quality seminars....... Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Grieves Fukushima Fuel Pools - A Serious Threat To Humanity? General Discussion 69
M Health Effects - Jet Fuel Exposure (JP8+100) Health and Quackery 4
rezn8d Aviation fuel additives Contrails and Chemtrails 254
Classified Is Barium in Jet Fuel? Contrails and Chemtrails 138
Mick West Jet Fuel Additives - Composition and Usage Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mick West Debunked: Why In The World Are They Spraying - Wingtip Fuel Dump Photo Contrails and Chemtrails 26
Dan Wilson Debunked: Infowars product damages sperm Health and Quackery 2
Trailblazer Explained: "Human-shaped cloud above Zambian shopping centre" [Photoshop, kite] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 5
sgirl Restaurant Caught Serving Human General Discussion 16
deejay Scientific paper stating airborne barium releases 'responsible' for human illness Contrails and Chemtrails 164
Truthseeker007 Theory: Use of "chemtrails" to destroy the human immune system Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Cairenn Cost in Human Lives of the War on Terror General Discussion 35
David Fraser They study Human Engineering for Climate Change. Conspiracy Theories 0
BlueCollarCritic THE UNITED NATIONS & Dyncorp Human Trafficking Cover Up Conspiracy Theories 1
George B Why was the US code changed to make human experimentation illegal? Chemtrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 42
tryblinking Alleged timeline of human experimentation by USA. Conspiracy Theories 9
Pete Tar Emoto's water crystal formations illustrate alleged effect of human intent on matter. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Mick West Debunked: Human Birdwings - Hoax. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 11
Mick West Debunked: Human Protection Software Suite Science and Pseudoscience 29
Mick West Debunked: Human Magnets UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
Related Articles

Related Articles