James Fetzer Claims Robbie Parker Is Actor

Redwood

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05/14/school-closed-actors-used-robbie-parker-entertainer-exposed/ (http://archive.today/Jy93l)

You'd think that after making a complete fool of himself swallowing the claims of "Dallas Goldbug", Fetzer would be more cautious. But no....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Utterly ridiculous. There's no way anyone should take them (or VT) seriously again after such nonsense. There's just no polite way of putting it. It's just silly.

Melbury's Brick

Senior Member.
Am I correctly deducing that Mr. Delaney isn't their first Robbie Parker. They have demanded(!) that John Matthew Walker back up his assertion that he's not Mr Parker by providing the name of his attorney! (Sorry, can't provide link on the device I'm using right now) You really can't make this shit up. Presumably, they're going to eliminate all (probably thousands) Robbie Parker look-a-likes before arriving at the conclusion that Robbie Parker is Robbie Parker.

deirdre

Senior Member.
Am I correctly deducing that Mr. Delaney isn't their first Robbie Parker. They have demanded(!) that John Matthew Walker back up his assertion that he's not Mr Parker by providing the name of his attorney! (Sorry, can't provide link on the device I'm using right now) You really can't make this shit up. Presumably, they're going to eliminate all (probably thousands) Robbie Parker look-a-likes before arriving at the conclusion that Robbie Parker is Robbie Parker.
they're going to sue him because he looks like Rob Parker? I might hire Walker a lawyer just for the fun of that!

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
The problem with all these silly "same person" stories is that they just use tiny photos:

When larger photos would demonstrate they are obviously different people (not that they look exactly identical here)

I can't figure out if they are trolling, very confused, or if they have some kind of face-blindess going on.

deirdre

Senior Member.
The problem with all these silly "same person" stories is that they just use tiny photos:

When larger photos would demonstrate they are obviously different people (not that they look exactly identical here)

I can't figure out if they are trolling, very confused, or if they have some kind of face-blindess going on.
whats weirder about the fetzer page is his examples of the different "not Robbie parker" dudes (all Walters apparently?) don't even look alike.

Count One

Not just 9-11 "Truther" (Can't write that word without the quotes, it's the most oxymoronic term in all of history when applied to these guys) conspiracies! I haven't been able to find a conspiracy Fetzer hasn't believed. Obama was born in Kenya, no moon landing, 911, Boston bombing, Sandy Hook, alien visitations. I haven't been able to find out what he was writing about before Y2K, but I'll just bet there's something out there he wrote about impending global doom by a nonexistent computer 'bug'.

BombDr

Senior Member.
Not just 9-11 "Truther" (Can't write that word without the quotes, it's the most oxymoronic term in all of history when applied to these guys) conspiracies! I haven't been able to find a conspiracy Fetzer hasn't believed. Obama was born in Kenya, no moon landing, 911, Boston bombing, Sandy Hook, alien visitations. I haven't been able to find out what he was writing about before Y2K, but I'll just bet there's something out there he wrote about impending global doom by a nonexistent computer 'bug'.
You forgot JFK...

Melbury's Brick

Senior Member.
they're going to sue him because he looks like Rob Parker? I might hire Walker a lawyer just for the fun of that!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05/14/school-closed-actors-used-robbie-parker-entertainer-exposed/

This brought a smile to my lips....

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/0...real-robbie-parker-spotterrf-dhs-and-the-cia/
So, Samuel Travis Delaney is Robbie Parker and John Matthew Walker, but John Matthew Walker is not Robbie Parker. Confused? You won't be, after this week's episode of.......VT.

Last edited:

deirdre

Senior Member.
No, now he's saying Robbie Parker is Robbie Parker <"Debunk that" LOL!!! VT are doing this on purpose to be funny, theres no way this is real.

My favorite part is:
No amount of plastic surgery could turn Robbie Parker into Robbie Parker!

rp.JPG

Redwood

(http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05/14/school-closed-actors-used-robbie-parker-entertainer-exposed/)
It seems that the the "Eugene Rosenberg" referred to by Fetzer is himself a believer in "crisis actors", and is even nuttier than Fetzer, if such a thing is possible. Did Fetzer even watch any of Rosenberg's videos, the one linked to having the title "iam robie parker official"? Is this where he got the idea that Rosenberg = Delaney = Parker?

Really, the science of psychology could advance tremendously by a study of the "mind" of Jim Fetzer. It's almost enough to make me reconsider by position against involuntary psychiatric commitment....☺

NoParty

Senior Member.
(http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/05/14/school-closed-actors-used-robbie-parker-entertainer-exposed/)
It seems that the the "Eugene Rosenberg" referred to by Fetzer is himself a believer in "crisis actors", and is even nuttier than Fetzer, if such a thing is possible. Did Fetzer even watch any of Rosenberg's videos, the one linked to having the title "iam robie parker official"? Is this where he got the idea that Rosenberg = Delaney = Parker?

Really, the science of psychology could advance tremendously by a study of the "mind" of Jim Fetzer. It's almost enough to make me reconsider by position against involuntary psychiatric commitment....☺
I'm a little confused here
(and couldn't bear much of that annoying 15 minute video).
I googled "Eugene Rosenberg" along with "crisis actors" and only got one hit of them together…
the disreputable conspiracy site cited in the OP.

Also, there are people who legitimately work as "crisis actors." Even some who have missing limbs that can be coated in
fresh "blood" to resemble badly injured victims when training response professionals. It makes perfect sense.
If responders drill with people missing limbs and dripping blood, they're probably be less likely to freak out at the real thing.
The problem is that--like "false flag"--the term "crisis actors" has been newly learned by the dimmer of the conspiracy-minded,
who now think they see "false flags" and "crisis actors" everywhere, all the time…
designed, supposedly, to fool them and get their guns.

Redwood

I'm a little confused here
(and couldn't bear much of that annoying 15 minute video).
I googled "Eugene Rosenberg" along with "crisis actors" and only got one hit of them together…
the disreputable conspiracy site cited in the OP.

Since "Eugene Rosenberg" argues strictly by argumenta youtubea, it won't show up on a Google search. You have to check out his YouTube page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1Um9XxuKKKkmtLE6DmX6g/videos

Note that his annoying videos have gotten very few hits, probably because they don't show up on a Google search. And you're right: They're unwatchable to any sane person; maybe even Fetzer couldn't watch them.

Also, there are people who legitimately work as "crisis actors." Even some who have missing limbs that can be coated in
fresh "blood" to resemble badly injured victims when training response professionals. It makes perfect sense.
If responders drill with people missing limbs and dripping blood, they're probably be less likely to freak out at the real thing.
The problem is that--like "false flag"--the term "crisis actors" has been newly learned by the dimmer of the conspiracy-minded,
who now think they see "false flags" and "crisis actors" everywhere, all the time…
designed, supposedly, to fool them and get their guns.

You are correct, or course. We're not dealing with sane and rational people here.

Keith Johnson

Here's my article on this matter:
Hoaxers Put Sandy Hook Parents in Their Crosshairs
Originally Titled: Sandy Hook Parents Could Be in Danger
From American Free Press
Volume XIV Number 22
June 2, 2014

Keith Johnson
There’s seemingly no limit to how far some will go to enforce on others their warped interpretation of what happened at the Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
Less than a week before Mother’s Day, on May 5, a sign honoring 7-year-old Sandy Hook victim Grace McDonnell was stolen from a playground in Mystic, Connecticut.
According to the local NBC affiliate, a man claiming to be the thief called the deceased child’s mother to say that her daughter “never existed” and then informed her that he stole the sign because he believed the “shooting was a hoax.”
This should come as no surprise to anyone who has followed the ongoing witch-hunt against the surviving Sandy Hook family members. In recent days, these already traumatized victims have increasingly become the targets of harassment and defamation by those who accuse them of being paid actors in a staged event orchestrated by the government as a pre-text to gun confiscation.

Robbie Parker, whose daughter Emilie was one of the 20 first-graders killed by lone gunman Adam Lanza, is no stranger to this kind of abuse. A day after the tragedy, Parker was labeled a “crisis actor” and accused of “getting into character” as he nervously stepped before CNN cameras and proceeded to express grief over the loss of his child.
Parker has now become the focus of a fresh new series of attacks, this time coming from University of Minnesota Duluth Professor James Fetzer. In a
May 14 article for Veteran’s Today, Fetzer declared: “We got him! Robbie Parker, crisis actor, at long last exposed!”

READ MORE:
http://sandyhookstalkers.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/hoxaers-put-sandy-hook-parents-in-their-crosshairs/

Jason

Here's my article on this matter:
Hoaxers Put Sandy Hook Parents in Their Crosshairs
Originally Titled: Sandy Hook Parents Could Be in Danger
From American Free Press
Volume XIV Number 22
June 2, 2014

Keith Johnson
There’s seemingly no limit to how far some will go to enforce on others their warped interpretation of what happened at the Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
Less than a week before Mother’s Day, on May 5, a sign honoring 7-year-old Sandy Hook victim Grace McDonnell was stolen from a playground in Mystic, Connecticut.
According to the local NBC affiliate, a man claiming to be the thief called the deceased child’s mother to say that her daughter “never existed” and then informed her that he stole the sign because he believed the “shooting was a hoax.”
This should come as no surprise to anyone who has followed the ongoing witch-hunt against the surviving Sandy Hook family members. In recent days, these already traumatized victims have increasingly become the targets of harassment and defamation by those who accuse them of being paid actors in a staged event orchestrated by the government as a pre-text to gun confiscation.

Robbie Parker, whose daughter Emilie was one of the 20 first-graders killed by lone gunman Adam Lanza, is no stranger to this kind of abuse. A day after the tragedy, Parker was labeled a “crisis actor” and accused of “getting into character” as he nervously stepped before CNN cameras and proceeded to express grief over the loss of his child.
Parker has now become the focus of a fresh new series of attacks, this time coming from University of Minnesota Duluth Professor James Fetzer. In a
May 14 article for Veteran’s Today, Fetzer declared: “We got him! Robbie Parker, crisis actor, at long last exposed!”

READ MORE:
http://sandyhookstalkers.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/hoxaers-put-sandy-hook-parents-in-their-crosshairs/
I like this part of the article where Walker confronts the CT's;

Ronald Wieck

I like this part of the article where Walker confronts the CT's;

I met Jim Fetzer back in 2007 when I hosted a three-part 'Hardfire' debate between him and Mark Roberts. Since then, he and I have exchanged hundreds of e-mails on 9/11 and other conspiracy theories. [...]

Landru

Staff member
The politeness policy extends to all people. Even those that are not part of metabunk.

MickeyS

No, now he's saying Robbie Parker is Robbie Parker <"Debunk that" LOL!!! VT are doing this on purpose to be funny, theres no way this is real.

My favorite part is:
No amount of plastic surgery could turn Robbie Parker into Robbie Parker!

View attachment 7289

Wha????? Is this for real? I'm just....I can't....sigh. What is WRONG with these people??

As for the deleted comments due to politeness violations...man....I think if I spent half as much time around all this as Mick & Deidre do, I would be hard pressed to not lose it. Kudos for the restraint you show.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Probably a cheap shot to say this, but if any of Fetzer's relatives were killed in a shooting massacre, would he say they were crisis actors who never really existed? Or would he say that about himself, for that matter? It could almost be an Onion article.

Last edited:

Spectrar Ghost

Senior Member.
Probably a cheap shot to say this, but if any of Fetzer's relatives were killed in a shooting massacre, would he say they were crisis actors who never really existed? Or would he say that about himself, for that matter? It could almost be an Onion article.

Crisis Actor's Parents Killed: Did They Know Too Much? Were They Crisis Actors as Well?

MickeyS

Woah....right....gotta question all the shootings....he could have quite the existential crisis o_O But I seriously do hope he never has to find out.

Spectrar Ghost

Senior Member.
You have to be careful making jokes like that, as since they think you are a "shill", then they interpret jokes as having hidden threats.

I can accept the premise, though I don't have enough imagination to see the threat in a false headline from the Onion.

I can go back and make the context more explicit by including a quote; I'll do that now.

Edit: Could a mod add a quote of the preceding post? My time to edit has expired...

MickeyS

I
You have to be careful making jokes like that, as since they think you are a "shill", then they interpret jokes as having hidden threats.
I agree, I sincerely would never wish that kind of tragedy on anyone, and I truly mean ANYONE. I don't care who they are

JRBids

Senior Member.

Probably be like Dutchsince, who thinks every shooting is a false flag, except he one that took place near his house.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Redwood James Fetzer Claims Lenny Pozner Forged Death Certificate Sandy Hook 13
Tobes Debunked: James Fetzer claims Shannon Hick's photo is "smoking gun" proof of a drill Sandy Hook 24
deirdre James Randi passes away Current Events 5
MikeG James Tracy: Teaching 9/11 to Students General Discussion 4
deirdre What time are Newtown schools in session? Sandy Hook 0
Mick West James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) Closes LA Office, President Leaves. Practical Debunking 4
Tobes Article in The Telegraph claims James Foley beheading video staged Conspiracy Theories 108
UNdebunkable Debunked: Boston Marathon Bombing: James Costello Ripped Clothes Boston Marathon Bombings 10
Mick West James Randi, The Amazing Meeting, and The Bullshit Police Practical Debunking 1
J Sandy Hook: Professor James. F Tracy, justification of criticism Sandy Hook 97
Steve Funk Dr. James Fleming Contrails and Chemtrails 11
PCWilliams Debunked: James Holmes Comparison Photos - Imposter Conspiracy Theories 33
Mick West Debunked: Photo of James E Holmes at Occupy San Diego Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West Aurora James Holmes Batman shootings, Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 82
T Defamation lawsuit won Pozner vs Fetzer / Palecek Sandy Hook 3
deirdre Amazon bans SH conspiracy book Sandy Hook 10
deirdre Debunked: Medical Examiner 'caught' setting up fake crime scene Sandy Hook 4
Mick West Claims of Irregularities in NYT's Edison Election Data Election 2020 12
Akton Claims of Drug Overdose in the Death of George Floyd Current Events 35
derrick06 5G Health Claims and Theories 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 24
Dan Wilson Claim:HIV Protein Sequences in Covid-19 (report withdrawn by authors) & other "man made" claims Coronavirus COVID-19 31
Oystein Debunked: AE911T: CNBC Anchor Ron Insana claims Building 7 a Controlled Implosion 9/11 13
W Debunked: Qanon claims there have been 51k sealed indictments filed this year. Current Events 11
Mick West Russian Claims of a "False Flag" Chemical Weapons Attack in Douma, Syria Current Events 10
FlightMuj Claims of Predictions of Chemtrails in Old Texts Contrails and Chemtrails 3
deirdre Debunked: Alex Jones claims kids '[walking around firehouse] with hands up' in Megan Kelly interview Sandy Hook 1
Bill Statler "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence": practical problems using this argument Practical Debunking 3
MikeG Debunked: Mike Adam's Claims Regarding HPV "Shock Study" Health and Quackery 5
Inti Claims that compass “symbols” are evidence of Masonic involvement Conspiracy Theories 8
Chew Debunked: flat earth claims about lighthouse ranges Flat Earth 8
E Debunked: Virginia Shooting Hoax Claims - Lack of visible shell casings mean fake gun Conspiracy Theories 22
trevor Virginia Shooting Hoax Claims - Can People Run After Being Shot [Yes] Conspiracy Theories 41
Mick West Debunked: MH370: Daily Mail claims new sonar images indicate aircraft debris Flight MH370 3
TEEJ Bellingcat Analysis of Satellite Imagery Used In Russian Claims Against Ukraine Flight MH17 104
Trailblazer Debunked: Look-up.org.uk's claims of aerial spraying over London on April 12 2015 Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Graham2001 'NASA worker' claims to have seen humans walking on Mars in 1979 UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 7
CapnPegleg Debunked: Boyd Bushman, Area 51 scientist, claims existence of aliens in deathbed video [Hoax] Conspiracy Theories 16
Mick West Debunked: The Science Claims of Global March Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Dan Wilson Resources for Debunking GMO Toxicity Claims Health and Quackery 1
Mike Fl Debunked: Wolfgang W. Hablig's "Script" Claims Sandy Hook 5
Libertarian Claims Ukranian military using civilian planes as cover Flight MH17 72
Josh Heuer MH17: Russia Claims Ukranian military plane flying nearby before incident Flight MH17 121
CapnPegleg Vegas Police Officers Shot - False Flag claims coming? Conspiracy Theories 32
nanotchi UniversalFreePress claims that " Democrats Plan to Repeal 1st Amendment Conspiracy Theories 8
MikeC Claims of Russia rigging the Crimean referendum General Discussion 11
Tobes Debunked: Movie producer Nathan Folks claims bombing false flag, Voice of Russia says blood too red Boston Marathon Bombings 134
zebra100 Businessman Claims he Saw ‘White Plane Image’ Under Water while Flying from Melbourn Flight MH370 0
vooke Debunked: Tim Ackers MH370 Debris Claims Flight MH370 15
Tobes Debunked: Dr. Stanley Monteith's claims about Jeff Bauman's injuries Boston Marathon Bombings 12
S RT claims BBC stages Syria chemical attack to propagate war. [BBC Responds] Conspiracy Theories 49
Related Articles

Related Articles