ISO of Former Engineers and Architects Signatories of the A&E for 9/11 Truth Statement

Michael Neal

Hello all,

I am in a discussion with a friend who is getting heavily into the 9/11 inside job conspiracy, using mostly A&E for 9/11 Truth videos and resources. I would love to get in touch with any former Engineers and Architects who had signed onto A&E's statement. I'm thinking this may be convincing for my friend.

From what I've heard, although they currently have 3000+ professional signatories, the list changes, and names have been removed.

If you can help to put me in touch with a former signatory, that would be greatly helpful!

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Andrea Themely, Former Air Force Pilot, Breaks Down UFO Footage UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 11
Rocky Upcoming UFO report will be 'difficult to explain,' former national intelligence official says UFOs and Aliens 6
JFDee Washington Post: Former QAnon believer's tale Escaping The Rabbit Hole 2
Mick West TFTRH #32 - The Skeptic of the North: Former Conspiracist, Current Skeptic Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Mick West TFTRH 9: Joe - Former Chemtrail Conspiracist, Current New World Order Conspiracist Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 51
Mick West TFTRH #5 - Dan, the former Apocalyptic Prepper Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 4
Cantonear1968 A Former AGW (Man-made global warming) Denier Escaping The Rabbit Hole 3
Mick West Donte Stallworth - Former 9/11 Truther, now CNN contributer Escaping The Rabbit Hole 2
Mick West False Authority: "Thoughts From a Former NIST Employee" on 9/11 9/11 92
cmnit Former top NATO Italian General Fabio Mini Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Tobes Email from former Connecticut state worker claiming lottery/Sandy Hook connection Sandy Hook 22
jvnk08 Charlie Veitch, former prominent 9/11 truther Escaping The Rabbit Hole 5
Mick West Temecula: Former "Loose Change" forum mod posts on randi.org Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
jvnk08 Kristen Meghan, former US Air Force whistle-blower? Contrails and Chemtrails 994
BlueCollarCritic Former CNN Reporter Expoes CNN Self-Censsorship And Coverup Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Former believers, and lessons learned Escaping The Rabbit Hole 164
Mick West Debunked: Scott Stevens, former TV weather man. People Debunked 36
Oystein Debunking resource: Engineers Assess the Truth in AE911Truth (Scott & Hamburger, 2021) 9/11 36
Mick West The Dumbing Down of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth 9/11 174
Mick West Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - 990 Tax Returns, Employee Compensation 9/11 33
Mick West What Happened When Engineers Forgot The Earth Was Round Flat Earth 1
Katie Seas GeoengineeringWatch.org: Are Climate Engineers Waging Warfare on Texas?, Again? Conspiracy Theories 15
Mick West Why don't Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Fund Research? 9/11 450
lee h oswald WTC: Architects and Engineers, what percentage actually disagree with NIST? 9/11 9
Related Articles

Related Articles