ISO of Former Engineers and Architects Signatories of the A&E for 9/11 Truth Statement

Michael Neal

Hello all,

I am in a discussion with a friend who is getting heavily into the 9/11 inside job conspiracy, using mostly A&E for 9/11 Truth videos and resources. I would love to get in touch with any former Engineers and Architects who had signed onto A&E's statement. I'm thinking this may be convincing for my friend.

From what I've heard, although they currently have 3000+ professional signatories, the list changes, and names have been removed.

If you can help to put me in touch with a former signatory, that would be greatly helpful!

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
JFDee Washington Post: Former QAnon believer's tale Escaping The Rabbit Hole 2
Mick West TFTRH #32 - The Skeptic of the North: Former Conspiracist, Current Skeptic Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Mick West TFTRH 9: Joe - Former Chemtrail Conspiracist, Current New World Order Conspiracist Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 51
Mick West TFTRH #5 - Dan, the former Apocalyptic Prepper Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 4
Cantonear1968 A Former AGW (Man-made global warming) Denier Escaping The Rabbit Hole 3
Mick West Donte Stallworth - Former 9/11 Truther, now CNN contributer Escaping The Rabbit Hole 2
Mick West False Authority: "Thoughts From a Former NIST Employee" on 9/11 9/11 92
cmnit Former top NATO Italian General Fabio Mini Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Tobes Email from former Connecticut state worker claiming lottery/Sandy Hook connection Sandy Hook 22
jvnk08 Charlie Veitch, former prominent 9/11 truther Escaping The Rabbit Hole 5
Mick West Temecula: Former "Loose Change" forum mod posts on randi.org Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
jvnk08 Kristen Meghan, former US Air Force whistle-blower? Contrails and Chemtrails 994
BlueCollarCritic Former CNN Reporter Expoes CNN Self-Censsorship And Coverup Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Former believers, and lessons learned Escaping The Rabbit Hole 164
Mick West Debunked: Scott Stevens, former TV weather man. People Debunked 36
Mick West The Dumbing Down of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth 9/11 151
Mick West Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - 990 Tax Returns, Employee Compensation 9/11 32
Mick West What Happened When Engineers Forgot The Earth Was Round Flat Earth 1
Katie Seas GeoengineeringWatch.org: Are Climate Engineers Waging Warfare on Texas?, Again? Conspiracy Theories 15
Mick West Why don't Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Fund Research? 9/11 450
lee h oswald WTC: Architects and Engineers, what percentage actually disagree with NIST? 9/11 9
Related Articles

Related Articles