Infowars - For the chemtrail skeptics

Dan Biondi is a brilliant scientist:

In this episode, he "confronted" city workers spraying weeds along the road, drove along behind the truck for awhile blocking traffic and eventually flagged the workers over.
They probably got about an hour's break while they called the cops to get Dan off their back. They told him right away they were using "Roundup" to kill weeds, but brave Dan claims they refused to tell him anything. Eventually he got a good response from the city who sent him all the paperwork he asked for.
I like the part at 5:00 where he says that they make all these "medical terms" hard to pronounce. "They make it tough on purpose so that normal folk can't challenge nothin'"

Biodondi said:
I would like anyone, believer or non-believer, to download this PDF file called HR 2977 The Space & Preservation Act of 2001. In this document the United States Government openly admits the existence of Chemtrails and weather control weapons; also, to boot, Mass Mind Control Weapons and Techtronic Laser Weapons. Please download this Bill and print out for your records.
This next document is an article from USA Today from Feb 25th, 2011 titled Can Geoengineering put the freeze on global warming? The article admits that Chemtrails and Geoengineering exist, but it’s done to protect us from Global Warming.
Still not convinced?? What if I told you that there are patents for these very such things. This was released on December 5th, 2010 Spraying the Skies: 1975 U.S. Patent for Powder Contrail Generation with patents dating back all the way to March 1st, 1927.

Thanks. I've never looked at this Chemtrail stuff.

Thanks. I've never looked at this Chemtrail stuff.

For background on the HR 2977 issue, check out this page. Basically, the bill was written by a couple of UFO enthusiasts, and mentioned not just chemtrails but alien weapons, mind control weapons, earthquake weapons, etc. Once Kucinich found out what was in there, it was rewritten with mention of the "exotic" (fictional) weapons removed. It still died in committee, though.

That USA Today article, as usual, talks about geoengineering proposals being discussed and studied, and doesn't say anywhere that chemtrails exist, nor that geoengineering is actively being done.

I probably don't need to explain to you that patents don't show that something is being used, or even that it would work.

Dan Biondi is a brilliant scientist:

In this episode, he "confronted" city workers spraying weeds along the road, drove along behind the truck for awhile blocking traffic and eventually flagged the workers over.
They probably got about an hour's break while they called the cops to get Dan off their back. They told him right away they were using "Roundup" to kill weeds, but brave Dan claims they refused to tell him anything. Eventually he got a good response from the city who sent him all the paperwork he asked for.
I like the part at 5:00 where he says that they make all these "medical terms" hard to pronounce. "They make it tough on purpose so that normal folk can't challenge nothin'"

Interesting that naturalnews.com gets a mention within 5 minutes. I found myself receiving their newsletter by email for a while. Heaves with bad science.

The "normal folk out there" line is priceless as is the comparison between spraying weedkiller for the environmental agency and nazism.

This falls under reasons to debunk. Here we have someone that seems less than rational harrassing city workers going about their normal duties. Add to that the people bothering air traffic controllers and meteorologists. Add to that people clogging up public government meetings with their "theories" (like our good old Harold Saive aggravating Alachua County Commission meetings...).

Back