I'm displaying ads for ETRH on Metabunk

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'm now displaying banner ads for non-members (which is >90% of the traffic here). I was in two minds about it, but I want the book to do well because I think it has an important and useful message. So I'll take the hit of accusations of "shill" if it means I can get the word out.

Metabunk 2018-08-02 16-09-06.jpg

If you don't like the ads then sign up and they will go away .

It's not an ideal situation (ideally I'd get on Oprah and not need to do this :) ), but for now Metabunk provides one of the few ways I can promote my book.

Leifer

I presume the book's subject matter is 100% consistent with the content on this entire forum. In fact it can be viewed as an extension of the forum.
The book could sorta be viewed as a syllabus for the forum, if it is indeed written close to the same way you present your posts.
I don't have the book yet, so we'll see.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I presume the book's subject matter is 100% consistent with the content on this entire forum. In fact it can be viewed as an extension of the forum.
Pretty much. Especially the chapter on chemtrails :) . Here's a page from the index for flavor.
Metabunk 2018-08-02 16-43-20.jpg

DavidB66

This may not be the best time to mention it, but shouldn't 'David, Kelly' be 'Kelly, David'?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
why? you want to be associated with Dr. Oz and "Dr." Phil and Jenny McCartney? no. no. no.
Appearance is not endorsement - but really I just picked that because of the book choice boost thing - I wasn't thinking about the optics. However I'd be open to pretty much anything. I don't have to agree with people just because I'm on their show.

Not that this is currently a problem :)