Ice experiments: Orgonite vs. No orgonite

[Mod note: this thread was split off due to an off topic post (OP) in this thread https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-orgone-ice-stalagmites-and-spikes.t520/ ]

This also works with containers. It doesn't have to be ice cubes, and people have done tests with or without, try "ang el" s page on youtube, it goes by the title of "proof orgone charges water-cool ice experiment". Many other ice tests out there. Also, not the only way to verify orgone has power. Reason why nobody has gotten a nobel prize yet is because the government is against it. If you haven't tried it, then you can't say it doesn't work. It just makes you someone who refuses to look at the evidence.

20160123_193206.jpg
20160108_103827.jpg
20151230_180154.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This also works with containers. It doesn't have to be ice cubes, and people have done tests with or without, try "ang el" s page on youtube. Many other ice tests out there. Also, not the only way to verify orgone has power. Reason why nobody has gotten a nobel prize yet is because the government is against it. If you haven't tried it, then you can't say it doesn't work. It just makes you someone who refuses to look at the evidence.

hello
can you explain what I am seeing here and exactly what of what I am seeing you think is prof of your claim. the only think I can see in your pictures seams to be large blocks of ice with the standard patterns you get when you frees water with air in it every ice cube I have frozen form tap water looks like that.

some more information on what you did and what you think the result says would be helpful.

Is that a fish frozen in that ice cube?
These are pictures of what happens when i freeze water with orgone nearby or inside the container. Just how they came out. I have found each time is unique. I can give more.

20160113_215055.jpg
20160109_121724.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh cool. i only stuck this in a bit ago (pingpong ball on shot glass) so its mostly still liquid..this is fun.

P1020015.JPG

it.PNG

What happens when you don't use Orgone? Or use a rock?
As i said, look up ang el's page "proof orgone charges water-cool ice experiment". I can't do it right now on account of because once you put orgone in a freezer, anything in that freezer, likely absorbs the energy and thus flows with it for some time. The picture i just provided might be an example from long ago in November, i think.

Attachments

• 20151122_062213.jpg
    20151122_062213.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 566
These are pictures of what happens when i freeze water with orgone nearby or inside the container. Just how they came out. I have found each time is unique. I can give more.

Do you have any reason to believe non-orgone affected ice would not be unique?

You have what look to me like typical blocks of ice there. What characteristics does orgone affected ice have that distinguishes it from unaffected ice? How can I learn to tell the difference?

oh cool. i only stuck this in a bit ago (pingpong ball on shot glass) so its mostly still liquid..this is fun.

P1020015.JPG

it.PNG
ok, i will explain the pictures from my first post. The first one didn't interest you, so i won't explain that one. The second one has a pyramid at the bottom and the bubbles (which later became white ice) have a slanted path going to the top of the ice. The third one looks like an angel in the ice. Make those and then get back to me. Also, see if you get porcipine "quills" at the end of two days or not.

have a slanted path going to the top of the ice. The third one looks like an angel in the ice
i have a slanted path with an angle skiing down it. But i dont have a square tupperware so yours.

edit add: i made these in water bottles so technically i had a pyramid at the bottom too since they have that triangular dimple in the plastic on the bottom- not sure thats what caused it though...i also had it balancing on a rock so it was slightly tilted.

angelski.PNG

The first one didn't interest you, so i won't explain that one

i dont know why you are saying that. that's the one i want to make the most. Hopefully it will be even cooler if i get 2 full days to let it grow.

pendules1.PNG

Attachments

• P1020022.JPG
    P1020022.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 571
  • angel2.PNG
    angel2.PNG
    928.9 KB · Views: 604
i have a slanted path with an angle skiing down it. But i dont have a square tupperware so yours.

edit add: i made these in water bottles so technically i had a pyramid at the bottom too since they have that triangular dimple in the plastic on the bottom- not sure thats what caused it though...i also had it balancing on a rock so it was slightly tilted.

angelski.PNG

i dont know why you are saying that. that's the one i want to make the most. Hopefully it will be even cooler if i get 2 full days to let it grow.

pendules1.PNG
That was just my interpretation since you don't seem amazed. Then are you doing this without or without orgone? Although Even if yours is without, i will still believe in my orgone. It's one of those things that just looks more spectacular at home than on film, i guess. Orgone also helps keep gnats away from my decaying trash. I tried to say that earlier, but that one was deemed off topic and thus deleted.This picture i just provided comes from November. I think that's one without.

Attachments

• 20151121_222112.jpg
    20151121_222112.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 513
Then are you doing this without or without orgone?
i dont own any chrystals.

Although Even if yours is without, i will still believe in my orgone
that's fine. this site isnt about arguing theories or beliefs. Metabunk is about examining specific claims of evidence is all.

It's one of those things that just looks more spectacular at home than on film,
yup. mine are barely frozen through and have some super neat features that dont really show well in film. so i know what you are saying. It is kinda fascinating, ive never tried freezing water in various ways before :)

yea the "angel" in your ice chunk isnt that impressive to me but we get ice outside alot in winter so...

i dont own any chrystals.

that's fine. this site isnt about arguing theories or beliefs. Metabunk is about examining specific claims of evidence is all.

yup. mine are barely frozen through and have some super neat features that dont really show well in film. so i know what you are saying. It is kinda fascinating, ive never tried freezing water in various ways before :)

yea the "angel" in your ice chunk isnt that impressive to me but we get ice outside alot in winter so...

I thought you were mocking me at first. Well, i guess i should be happy i inspired someone to try it even if they do without orgone or crystals. By pyramid, i meant a shape orgone can come in (from a seller) like the picture i will soon provide. Anyway, probably last post i will come up with since nearly everyone here represents a tough crowd, so to speak. I am waiting on some cemenite (aka female orgone), though.

Attachments

• 20160108_113714.jpg
    20160108_113714.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 608
I thought you were mocking me at first. Well, i guess i should be happy i inspired someone to try it even if they do without orgone or crystals. By pyramid, i meant a shape orgone can come in (from a seller) like the picture i will soon provide. Anyway, probably last post i will come up with since nearly everyone here represents a tough crowd, so to speak. I am waiting on some cemenite (aka female orgone), though.

Why don't you try it a few times without Orgone? Then you'd have proof.

How do you explain other people getting similar results, but not using Orgone?
http://www.alcademics.com/2009/12/clear-ice-blocks-at-home-in-an-igloo-cooler.html

Is this bottle of Chambord orgone?
http://www.alcademics.com/2010/09/freezing-objects-in-ice.html

How do you explain other people getting similar results, but not using Orgone?
i noticed that too. Companies who make large blocks of ice often have those 'columns' in the middle too.

ic3.PNG

edit..oh sorry... i found the "ang el" youtube thing, but forgot to mention it. her proof was that her glass made a column, buthe non orgonite glass didnt supposedly (she doesnt show procedure or anything)

orgonite.PNG

edit..oh sorry... i found the "ang el" youtube thing, but forgot to mention it. her proof was that her glass made a column, buthe non orgonite glass didnt supposedly (she doesnt show procedure or anything)

I think experiments like these are generally good faith attempts to demonstrate something. And if they did demonstrate something, that would be quite amazing. They generally fail in two regards.

1) Small sample size - if there's a 50/50 chance of something happening then you'd need at least ten trials to demonstrate something of significance. With three it's like tossing a coin three times, and claiming that it coming up HHT is proof that two heads are always followed by tails.

2) Not eliminating all the variables. Here the ice was frozen with a "charger plate" underneath it. While it's not clear how it was done, it's pretty obviously that a glass would freeze differently if it were frozen on a resin block that is initially at room temperature, vs just placed directly in the freezer. The middle glass also appears to be smaller, which would make a huge difference.

Like i said, tough crowd.i am not going to attempt to explain that. Except to say that in the inbetween stage where the bubbles form, i have seen the bubbles popping/being made sometimes, especially when the orgone i have is inside the container. With the "angel" thing, think about this. Most refrigerators/ freezers usually have lights that only come on when you open the door, when you close the door, the light goes off. This means in order to capture the whole process, one either has to put a separate light bulb in there or the camera they use has to have night vision. It also needs to be in a time lapse kind of mode. I live in an apartment, so i wouldn't be able to do this.

Like i said, tough crowd.i am not going to attempt to explain that. Except to say that in the inbetween stage where the bubbles form, i have seen the bubbles popping/being made sometimes, especially when the orgone i have is inside the container. With the "angel" thing, think about this. Most refrigerators/ freezers usually have lights that only come on when you open the door, when you close the door, the light goes off. This means in order to capture the whole process, one either has to put a separate light bulb in there or the camera they use has to have night vision. It also needs to be in a time lapse kind of mode. I live in an apartment, so i wouldn't be able to do this.
dont put your camera in the freezer :)

Well, the type of freezer needed is the ones in stores. The clear glass doors. Like i said, i can't do this, i live in an apartment, and i wouldn't have any room for another freezer. Now those who make cemenite have higher standards on everything including how the ice is supposed to look. Examples include, it cannot be cracked, be white in the middle, smooth top, etc. They have tests for other things, but i cannot incude it here.

[... Off topic material removed]

Last edited:
Well, the type of freezer needed is the ones in stores. The clear glass doors. Like i said, i can't do this, i live in an apartment, and i wouldn't have any room for another freezer. But i am now going to try to prove orgone another way for just a moment.

[... Off topic material removed]
i'm just taking pic periodically then putting them back in freezer. true you wont get the moment by moment formation, but it would still tell alot. even a 10 sec video every hour or half hour would help show formation.

i think Mick might be right about the column being due to the warm stone underneath. this glass isnt frozen through yet and is clear from the side still, but you can see the column form in the middle from the top (and i can see it from side but my camera wont pick it up yet). what i did was places 2 coasters in a shallow dish with hot water (about 5 mm) to 'simulate' her orgone plate.

??
column1.PNG

i'm not being very scientific on my other examples as i didnt think much would happen. but got some cool formations starting! Do you see the owl? :) thats the pingpong shot glass growing.
owlshotglass.PNG

Attachments

• owlglasssnip.PNG
    owlglasssnip.PNG
    718.8 KB · Views: 813
  • containerhalffroze.PNG
    containerhalffroze.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 508
  • misc.PNG
    misc.PNG
    754.1 KB · Views: 574

Interesting trails of bubbles. I suspect they represent the direction of freezing. It would be interesting to see a time-lapse of that.

Interesting trails of bubbles. I suspect they represent the direction of freezing. It would be interesting to see a time-lapse of that.
well stick a ping pong ball on a shot glass and throw a flashlight and your iphone in the freezer :) its just tap water.

Okay. How long did it take?
ok the 'bubble' i remember was like half an hour (cause i went to refill my coffee cup and peaked. and then the first owl was like 2 hours later... but thats only because i didnt check it till then.

ff.PNG

Okay, it's in there, timelapse iPhone and flashlight on a shot glass. Unfortunately I could not find a ping-pong ball, so had to just randomly put a golf ball on top.

Basically though it's a demonstration of how to video water freezing. I don't expect amazing things from this example.

Well, i do find your owl to be quite interesting (and a few other ones that have been shown by others). So, this is my official stance on this. 1. The bubbles (sometimes millions) in an inbetween phase still get me, so this is what i will do. 2. I will wait 2 weeks for any possible orgone energy to dissipate, then do a ice test without either right before my cemenite arrives or before, then after that i will do a ice test with the cemenite. If they look different, then i will still believe on the ice test.

Last edited:
Okay, it's in there, timelapse iPhone and flashlight on a shot glass. Unfortunately I could not find a ping-pong ball, so had to just randomly put a golf ball on top.

Basically though it's a demonstration of how to video water freezing. I don't expect amazing things from this example.

And I got nothing. The iPhone stopped recording, reporting a flat battery after about 15 minutes, and the water was still liquid. When the phone warmed up, the battery recovered.

Well, i do find your owl to be quite interesting (and a few other ones that have been shown by others). So, this is my official stance on this. 1. The bubbles in an inbetween phase still get me, so this is what i will do. 2. I will wait 2 weeks for any possible orgone energy to dissipate, then do a ice test without either right before my cemenite arrives or before, then after that i will do a ice test with the cemenite. If they look different, then i will still believe on the ice test.

Just make sure everything is EXACTLY the same. Use a bar of soap or similar in place of the cemenite.

That sample size is too small; each container will freeze differently anyway. You need several trials (five or so at an absolute minimum) to be able to see if you can consistently tell them apart.

When you think you can, enlist a friend. Have him do 5 or so containers with and the same number without orgone. Then you need to see if you can determine which is which based on your previous experience.

Your knowledge of which containers were treated with orgone makes you more likely to see something unusual in the orgone treated cups, since you expect to and are looking harder. Eliminate that variable.

And I got nothing. The iPhone stopped recording, reporting a flat battery after about 15 minutes, and the water was still liquid. When the phone warmed up, the battery recovered.
No surprise, they don't like the cold. Do you have a portable USB battery charger you could put in the freezer with the phone, so it's constantly charging?

Well, i do have a friend who can help me out with that. We even happen to live in the same complex, so that means we will have the same type of freezer. But like i said, it will probably be a month or two (max) before i have results. So bye for now. On the phone charger, probably a good idea to see if you can have it outside the freezer. I figure the cord shouldn't be too thick, so maybe that won't be a problem. You can try putting it on the top of the freezer.

Last edited:
maybe if you have an old [lumix] camera you could hit record and wrap it in a ski glove (all except the lens).? did you leave the shot glass in freezer though to see how long till freeze?

@Mick West taggin you cause im adding pics. i got the same result really with a large storage container with lid on. i did swirl it a few times a couple hours in because i had icicles in there and they looked cool floating. (but i never swirled the shot glass sample)

This container caprured some rather large bubbles that froze solid too.
ctlid2.PNG

Attachments

• granola container with lid.PNG
    granola container with lid.PNG
    987.1 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Well, i do have a friend who can help me out with that. We even happen to live in the same complex, so that means we will have the same type of freezer. But like i said, it will probably be a month or two (max) before i have results. So bye for now. On the phone charger, probably a good idea to see if you can have it outside the freezer. I figure the cord shouldn't be too thick, so maybe that won't be a problem. You can try putting it on the top of the freezer.
i did get a column form. i'm not sure if it is just the result of a tall glass ( i forgot to do a control), or the result of being on the warm coasters going in. my glass was also a bit more of a V shape then ang els vid.

hard to get a great shot as the top of my column has "fingers" coming off it that look like "shelf mushrooms", so hard for the camera to get the inner column which did go most of the way up.
barnacles.PNG

will stick a glass in now without anything beneath it and let everyone know if i get the same or similar results :)

Attachments

• column1.PNG
    column1.PNG
    729.4 KB · Views: 464
  • column2.PNG
    column2.PNG
    659.2 KB · Views: 572
  • sm.PNG
    sm.PNG
    226.8 KB · Views: 480
Takes a lot of effort to get clear ice

yes I rememebr that from a mythbusters ep on starting a fire with ice. unless you gentley agatate it to get rid of the air you get things like they are seeing in ice cubes. I think it is to do with the way Ice freeses.

nathan bensch can I ask exactley what I should not see in ice forzen with out orgone I amn going to try some this evening and I would like to know what I am looking for

nathan bensch can I ask exactley what I should not see in ice forzen with out orgone I amn going to try some this evening and I would like to know what I am looking for
i think besides nathan's photos, there are "orgone ice" photos online. so far i have only seen two (online) that my sloppy random experiments havent replicated well enough.
i'm going for this one next since it looks like pretty little flowers.
Cemenite-facebook-group-the-truth-denied-_n.jpg

Back