I used to be gullible

Nathan.L

Hi all new here figured id share my story about back in my conspiracy days.
So i have High Functioning Aspergers so when i was 19 i had the mental maturity of someone that was like in there early to mid teens wasnt able to understand and use my logic properly, my world had just been turned upside down new to being out of school and working understand all the adult responsibilities. Unfortuantly having the mental maturity i had ment i was highly gullible and when i found out about this Alex Jones stuff i got sucked straight into it and it all made sense at the time and bought stuff from the site i watched the "docos". So when he went on that Piers Morgan show and had a interview i was like WOW WTF have i got sucked into and i stopped completely and starting on my journey of informing my self, i feel stupid but i was gullible and didnt know better but thats who they crave and feed on to spread there poisen, sorry for my long rant but i try to be informative and open.

Leifer

Senior Member.
Welcome to evidence-based discovery !
...and welcome to the forum.

There's a lot of reading here, have a look around.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Leifer Mick, what equipment used for podcast ? Site Feedback & News 3
Mick West Explained: Photo of "UFO" Used in Connection with Nimitz Incident [Balloon] UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 8
ManFrito Red Dragon, Cassini Picture Being Used As Nibiru Proof Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Debunked: Hillary Clinton Used a "Body Double" after 9/11 Memorial Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West The Various Physical Models Used in Demonstrating Ideas regarding the WTC collapses 9/11 5
M Debunked: Bush "Admits" to Explosives used at WTC 9/11 0
Rob Can the weapon system used be determined from the available evidence? Flight MH17 40
TEEJ Bellingcat Analysis of Satellite Imagery Used In Russian Claims Against Ukraine Flight MH17 104
deirdre Debunked: The band on Lanza's hat wasnt used by Flexfit until 2013 Sandy Hook 27
NikTesla How Much Water is there in Jet Engine Exhaust? [About 1.3 Gallons per Gallon of Fuel Used] Contrails and Chemtrails 67
TEEJ MH17: Evidence a Missile was Used. Shrapnel, etc. Flight MH17 448
BlueCollarCritic Debunked: US AIrforce Admits that HARRP is used for Climate Engineering HAARP 7
Gary Cook Debunked: 'Gun used in Navy Yard shooting was an assault rifle.' General Discussion 8
TWCobra Max Bliss debunked-Aircraft engine oil systems used to dispense Chemtrail chemicals Contrails and Chemtrails 0
gerrycan Thermite Has Historically Been Used for Demolition (at least twice) 9/11 57
subhumn Can facilities like HAARP be used to manipulate the weather? (No) HAARP 3
Critical Thinker At change.org: Senators & Congressmen: Investigate Cointelpro Harassment Now Being Used To Silence A General Discussion 3
Noblelox Practical bunk used to debunk Boston Marathon Bombings 18
J Can cars be hacked and used to assassinate people? Conspiracy Theories 22
Mick West WTC Collapses: what type, weight, num, explosive, detonation would have to be used? 9/11 70
Mick West Paraody of AE911: Free-fall descent proves giant hole, not explosives used! 9/11 62
Pete Tar Apollo 17 UFO transcript used in Daft Punk song Contact General Discussion 1
David Fraser Bias and ethics in Debunking. Presenting data that can be used by CTs. General Discussion 4
Oxymoron Debunked: Dawn Hochsprung's photo used for witness of Boston Bombing [Hoax] Boston Marathon Bombings 2
HappyMonday Cannabis used as medicine in late 1800's to early 1900's Health and Quackery 23
solrey Debunked: RADAR used to GENERATE LIGHTNING via S-band HAARP 2
Related Articles

Related Articles