Hypothesis: Chemtrail-Phenomenom is connected to the popularity of digital cameras.

FreiZeitGeist

Senior Member.
Interesting Side-Effect - My Hypothesis

The Chemtrail-Phenomenom is connected to the popularity of digital cameras.

The first Chemtrail-Claims started around 1999 (or 1997) - In Germany around 2004. This time, digital Cameras started to getting more and more popular and replaced analog Cameras.

One mayor claim of the Chemtrail-Conspiracy is, that "A Heaven full of contrails doesnt look like heaven in the past"

The Question should be: In older Times without digital cameras, would anybody make a picture of an "ugly sky"?!

Before digital Cameras get popular, taking just a single Photo was expansive. With a non-digital camera every single picture you take, had to be payed.

1. You had to buy a film for 12, 24 or 36 pictures.
2. You had to pay the processing of the film (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photographic_processing )
3. You had to pay for every single paper-copy from the processed film

... before digital cameras getting popular, nobody would take a picture of an "ugly Heaven".

Why to pay for a picture nobody wants to have?

If you have to pay for it, you will only photograph the sunny days.

This seems to be a kind of self-instructed BIAS by the photographers...

Since digital Cameras are common, everybody makes Pictures from his good and bad Days and spreed them to the world via social networking.

With starting this Thread, I´m asking the members here, are there any analog (=expansive) Photos presented by the Chemtrail-Believers?

(Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what I mean. Every correction by Moderators is welcome and allowed)

Interesting Side-Effect - My Hypothesis

The Chemtrail-Phenomenom is connected to the popularity of digital cameras.

The first Chemtrail-Claims started around 1999 (or 1997) - In Germany around 2004. This time, digital Cameras started to getting more and more popular and replaced analog Cameras.

One mayor claim of the Chemtrail-Conspiracy is, that "A Heaven full of contrails doesnt look like heaven in the past"

The Question should be: In older Times without digital cameras, would anybody make a picture of an "ugly sky"?!

Before digital Cameras get popular, taking just a single Photo was expansive. With a non-digital camera every single picture you take, had to be payed.

1. You had to buy a film for 12, 24 or 36 pictures.
2. You had to pay the processing of the film (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photographic_processing )
3. You had to pay for every single paper-copy from the processed film

... before digital cameras getting popular, nobody would take a picture of an "ugly Heaven".

Why to pay for a picture nobody wants to have?

If you have to pay for it, you will only photograph the sunny days.

This seems to be a kind of self-instructed BIAS by the photographers...

Since digital Cameras are common, everybody makes Pictures from his good and bad Days and spreed them to the world via social networking.

With starting this Thread, I´m asking the members here, are there any analog (=expansive) Photos presented by the Chemtrail-Believers?

(Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what I mean. Every correction by Moderators is welcome and allowed)
Makes reasonable sense . . . I agree it is a technical factor in the ease at which the visual "evidence" has propagated and reinforced the misconceptions . . . :)

Back