How to put someone on ignore, so you can't see their posts.

Boston

OK so every other site I've ever been involved in had this darling little feature known as "ignore this poster". And there are those few jewels who have earned there place on that cherished plane.

So

Whats the magic formula on this site for achieving this most beloved end.

My most humble thanks to anyone who can provide this information

Love
B

J

Joe

OK so every other site I've ever been involved in had this darling little feature known as "ignore this poster". And there are those few jewels who have earned there place on that cherished plane.

So

Whats the magic formula on this site for achieving this most beloved end.

My most humble thanks to anyone who can provide this information

Love
B
click on the user name and it will say follow or ignore

Last edited by a moderator:

Boston

in an attempt to express my deepest joy and exuberation over finally achieving my days goal I was confronted with an edit error message, about a half dozen times, claiming that the post I was attempting to edit could not be found.

Just keeping you posted.

carry on.

me
I'm going to go celebrate ;-)

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
E Can someone tell me what these are? [Grid pattern contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
P Can someone please explain these trails at sunset [Contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
TemplarJLS Can someone debunk this George Washington quote? Quotes Debunked 6
Mike Fl Can someone debunk this? Sandy Hook Shooting 100% Fraud Proof in 2 mins. - Photo Time Analysis Sandy Hook 21
D Can someone please explain this video of multiple trails? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 28
Mick West How to Tag someone in a post to let them know they were mentioned How To 3
Z please someone debunk this crap Contrails and Chemtrails 15
newportrojan Can someone debunk Vigilant Citizen? Conspiracy Theories 344
newportrojan Can someone please debunk the 'Masonic Hidden Hand' Sign Conspiracy Theories 19
H Need someone savvy on the holocaust Conspiracy Theories 36
Mick West Debunked: "you become the leader of a country, someone else makes all the decisions." Quotes Debunked 2
Mick West What to do about the Flat Earthers? Debunk, or ignore? Flat Earth 238
Mick West Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories - Ignore or Address? Conspiracy Theories 255
MikeC How can I ignore a moderator? Site Feedback & News 14
Oxymoron Nethanyahu tells US: Ignore Overtures From Iran Conspiracy Theories 25
Mick West Problems editing existing posts in Chrome Site Feedback & News 2
Willie Explained: NBC Local News Accidentally Posts US Election"Results A Week Early [Test Data for Layout] General Discussion 11
TWCobra Madisonstar Moon posts 59 year old photo of B47's contrailing. Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Jason Problems with Alerts not showing up or linking to old posts Site Feedback & News 13
TWCobra Australian and New Zealand Geo-engineering protest posts photoshopped image. Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West How to Reply - With and Without Quoting other Posts How To 0
Mick West Error codes? Double posts Please let me know? Site Feedback & News 1
Mick West Links to old posts should be fixed Site Feedback & News 6
Mick West Temecula: Former "Loose Change" forum mod posts on randi.org Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
Related Articles

Related Articles