How to Change Email notifications for Watched Threads

Rns

Mick would it be possible to get global choice for email notification rather than on an individual thread post?

Maybe there is a control for it already but I have not been able to find it yet.

Cool site and appreciate the politeness policy as it keeps the stress level so low!

Rns

Rns

Well I have the box unchecked but I am still getting the email notifications.

I just had a thought and allowed all scripts for this site in no script.

I will see

Rns

I see now

It looks like any settings that were in place stay in place until you manually change them.

The global control works from that point forward.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West TFTRH #30 - Tom: 9/11 - Why We Believe and Change Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 9
Mick West TFTRH #25 - Jason Bermas: Producer of Loose Change, Shade, Invisible Empire Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
cosmic Name change? Site Feedback & News 3
Mick West Dylan Avery - Director of the 9/11 Conspiracy Film "Loose Change" Escaping The Rabbit Hole 2
Mick West Explained: Manurewa NZ, 'Extra-terrestrial' Fireball Jumps Up [Contrail, Altitude change] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Teertskcab Why Don't Cloud Formations Change Much in DSCOVR animations? Flat Earth 4
FolsomG10 Does Zooming in Change How Much of Something is Hidden by the Horizon [No] Flat Earth 54
mrfintoil Climate change forum section? Site Feedback & News 27
skephu Paul Beckwith (climate scientist) on chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 19
TWCobra Flat earth Debunk-change in apparent altitude of clouds as seen from airliner Flat Earth 2
qed ZA Government accuses US of plotting regime change in ZA General Discussion 15
MikeG Climate Change War Games Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Balance Airspace change to go live (UK) General Discussion 1
Alec Riz Explained: Flat Earth Theory: Why don’t our clocks have to change by 12 hours in 6 months? Flat Earth 40
deirdre Climate Scientist says "Scientists should consider stretching the truth": Stephen Schneider Quotes Debunked 2
keefe Debunking guide Practical Debunking 3
MikeC Debunked: New Zealand flag change is not a silent coup Conspiracy Theories 19
keefe Climate change and conspiracy theories - Lewandowsky General Discussion 3
CeruleanBlu Airliner Emissions EPA Hearing General Discussion 13
Auldy Claim: Satellites show global warming pause continues by CFACT Science and Pseudoscience 13
Stevan Gvozdenovic Let's debunk my (very simple) perpetuum mobile Science and Pseudoscience 57
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Belfrey "Climategate" and "Censored" Data General Discussion 4
Thor Odinson Debunked:Solar System Warming (Climate Change Conspiracy Theory) Conspiracy Theories 113
Mick West Fixed Width is now default, and how to change it Site Feedback & News 28
mrfintoil Debunked: SKYSCRATCH - The Geoengineering/Chemtrail Cover Up Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Change to default quick search, now searches entire site by default Site Feedback & News 1
Critical Thinker Flooding in Colorado caused by HAARP, nothing to do with Climate Change? Contrails and Chemtrails 24
Mick West How to link to (Archive) a web page that might change or vanish How To 16
Mick West Temecula: Former "Loose Change" forum mod posts on randi.org Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
David Fraser They study Human Engineering for Climate Change. Conspiracy Theories 0
Kevin45345 Climate change deniers: NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere General Discussion 2
Billzilla Luke's Change: an Inside Job 9/11 0
Mick West How to talk to a climate change denier, and then what? Practical Debunking 534
BlueCollarCritic US Dairy Asks FDA To Change Definition of Milk to Include Sweetners ( i.e. Aspartame) Conspiracy Theories 8
Clock Why bother debunking when... [believers won't change their minds] General Discussion 169
tryblinking "How fake images change our memory and behaviour" (BBC) Practical Debunking 19
scombrid Debunked: Chemtrails and Chembombs Cause Hurricane Isaac to Change Course Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Spongebob Climate Change Why it is NOT being caused by increased CO2 emissions from humans Contrails and Chemtrails 2
J Charlie Veitch - 9/11 Change Of Mind 9/11 1
Mick West We Are Change Calgary meets David Keith - Chemtrail / Geo-engineering Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Arugula 25,000 email addresses and passwords reportedly dumped online from NIH, WHO, Gates Foundation, and Wuhan Institute of Virology Coronavirus COVID-19 2
Mick West TTSA Videos Declassification Email Exchange Release under FOIA UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 45
Mick West Email problems - you might not be getting any Site Feedback & News 7
deirdre FBI Agent investigating Clinton email leak commited murder/suicide (Satire/Fake News Site) General Discussion 1
SR1419 Edgar Mitchell's Email to John Podesta about Aliens and Weapons in Space UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
deirdre Debunked: Hochsprung Email Suggests Sandy Hook Vacated Months Before Massacre Event Sandy Hook 11
Tobes Email from former Connecticut state worker claiming lottery/Sandy Hook connection Sandy Hook 22
Mick West Email Changes Site Feedback & News 15
Mick West Cutting my email load Site Feedback & News 0
Related Articles

Related Articles