Hi, I am a "truth-seeker" from Indonesia, and I really respect site like this!

niki

Hi I am new to this site and I am from Indonesia.

Let me straight-away say directly that first I really appreciate and respect site like this! I'm actually really glad that I've found this site sort of accidentally, through some "truther" website!
and secondly, I just want to say that in today's especially sadly/unfortunately "anything-goesss" modern 21st era, the world actually really needs more websites like this, that can *critically* debunk, instead of being gullible and UN-critical at accepting every lies, made-up story/theory, or fantasy/human's imaginations!

I myself am also sort of what you may call a "Truth-seeker" type, and sometimes I can't avoid that fringe territory of "conspiracy theories".
But ever since the whole "2012" and especially "December 21 2012", NOTHING happened as often prophesied/discussed/predicted & talked by not only the "new-agey" and even "spiritual" people (of all kinds/types of people!), but even also by the "Truth-seeker" types,...and THAT's where I started to become severely disappointed, hurted, felt hugely tricked (of all places, where I really long for the *real* Truth!!..) , and I promised myself to become much more *critical*, skeptical (as an automatic consequence/result, of course, and it DOES help at times!), and basically don't easily trust any bullshits (B.S)!

Because the very sad fact/truth & reality is: our species called human beings, more often than not, can, have, and will do anything just for their EGO ,
be it lies, inventing/creating made-up fantasy/wishful-thinking/stories,
or even through their Ignorance and wishy-washy feelings just to -again- support their selfish EGO!

this is why I really am glad there is actually a site/forum like this!
Because actually, like many have said here, THIS is what probably the world needs, especially nowadays recently when there seems to be a HUGE amount of "woo-woo" lies, scams, hoaxes, trickeries, and made-up story/fantasy/theories, because of our -sadly- "anything goesss" type of 'modern 21st era' mentality & mindset & culture!

So I totally support this site!
it's time to BALANCE all those crazy delusional & 'dirty' websites/forums/blogs/authors etc out there that claims to speak the "truth", where it's in fact only lies, half-truths, or the worst: invented/created/made-up human's LIES, just for their own selfish, 'worldly' EGO !

Keep spreading out the *real* truth! it's very important. so there won't be another getting lied/tricked, frustrated, and even depressed (suicidal!) individuals/people like me!

thank you~
-a Truth-seeker from Indonesia-
-Niki-

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West The Dumbing Down of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth 9/11 151
Mick West TFTRH #35 - Mike Santangelo: 9/11 Truth vs. B.S. Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Mick West TFTRH #16: Adam Taylor – Retired 9/11 Truth Activist Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 0
M ISO of Former Engineers and Architects Signatories of the A&E for 9/11 Truth Statement Escaping The Rabbit Hole 0
Nada Truther How Big is the Audience at 9/11 Truth Events? 9/11 4
Mick West Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - 990 Tax Returns, Employee Compensation 9/11 32
Mick West Has the 9/11 Truth Movement Stagnated? 9/11 129
Mick West Adam Taylor's Withdrawal from the 9/11 Truth Movement Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4
Mick West How to Prove Satellite Images are Real - Ground Truth Flat Earth 16
Mick West Ground Truth: Verifying Stellarium's Model of The Solar System Flat Earth 2
Mick West AE911 Truth Forced to Claim Plasco Collapse is an Inside Job 9/11 336
SR1419 NYT article: How the Internet Is Loosening Our Grip on the Truth Practical Debunking 23
Mick West Debunked: 9/11 Truth New York Times Billboard Quote 9/11 53
deirdre Climate Scientist says "Scientists should consider stretching the truth": Stephen Schneider Quotes Debunked 2
TWCobra Pilots for 9/11 Truth-"Simulations" video debunked. 9/11 26
Joe Kerr Debunked: Pilots Doctors and Scientists tell Truth about Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 66
C 9/11 P4T FDR analysis of flight 77 9/11 26
M 9/11 flight Simulations: United 175 9/11 8
SpaceCowboy Pilots For 9/11 Truth Weigh in on Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 132
TWCobra EasyJet 737 incident debunks Pilot for 9/11 truth V-G diagram video 9/11 325
TWCobra Debunked: Pilots for 9/11 truth WTC speeds 9/11 94
Tony Szamboti Pilots for 9/11 Truth claim WTC airplanes would be uncontrollable at observed speeds 9/11 242
Mick West Why don't Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Fund Research? 9/11 450
Mick West Debunked: Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind Chemtrails [Satire] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
FreiZeitGeist Debate between Pilot Steven Kneussle and Mark McCandish on "The Truth denied" Contrails and Chemtrails 3
David Fraser The Truth Denied: Evidence of deliberate disinformation in CHEMTRAILS KILL Group Contrails and Chemtrails 12
T Understanding Truth Above All Else Conspiracy Theories 14
Joe Newman MKULTRA - Were children involved, and was the focus only to find a truth serum? Conspiracy Theories 7
Mick West buffdaddy3144: Recovering from 9/11 Truth and how it relates to Religion Escaping The Rabbit Hole 0
Rroval Debunk: imgur: "Boston Truth Revealed" Boston Marathon Bombings 84
lee h oswald 9/11: How hard is it to hit a building at 500mph? 9/11 930
HappyMonday Attribution of Schopenhauer's Three Stages of Truth Quotes Debunked 8
Mick West Truth and lies: Conspiracy theories are running rampant thanks to modern technology General Discussion 3
Mick West Meteorite over South Papua, Indonesia. May 3 2020 ? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Related Articles

Related Articles