Help with some information.

JamesMadison

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41371.pdf

I was hoping that the folks who run this site would help me with this document. I have many, but this one seems to puzzle me
the most. If all this weather modification / chemtrailing/ GeoEngineering is just wacky theories, then why the Congressional Research and allocation of funds ??? Please help, as I am in somewhat of a bind. I opened my big mouth against the theory and I am trying to back up my claims.
Thank you very much.
JM

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Geoengineering is something that might be done in the future.

Weather modification is cloud seeding, which has been done for decades. It's mostly regulated at the state level

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
James,
Most of us make our living providing goods and services. Scientists make their living by getting grants and doing theoretical analysis, politicians make their living by considering what to do with their responsibility as representatives. What you see are people doing their jobs. Yes, some is just whacky theories, and none of it means that it will result in action.

For example, the father of geoengineering, Edward Teller, once theorised that we could build harbors by setting off thermonuclear devices. That one didn't go over very well.....
There are lots of "idea men", and frankly our society isn't wealthy enough anymore for most of them, IMHO. Most of them need to get off the cart and start pushing like the rest of us by producing useable goods and services.

I examined the best evidence against the claim that geoengineering is currently taking place. Read it and let me know if you find any errors:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/11...bunks-quot-Chemtrails-are-Geoengineering-quot

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Patrick Gonzalez Need help explaining: NASA images of Earth from 2017 eclipse show different shadow sizes Flat Earth 2
S Need help to identify an object in the sea Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
Bunkmeister Need help with calculating vertical speed of ascending shadow at sunset Flat Earth 13
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Statistics Help Needed - Understanding the practical meaning of r values Practical Debunking 6
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
ki_cz Help identifying odd flights Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
D Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Husband of chemmy Help me! Wife is Chemtrailing... Contrails and Chemtrails 69
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
M Need help debunking a picture [Four Jets in Formation, Leaving Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
R Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors! Conspiracy Theories 8
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Leifer Help needed finding demolition video. 9/11 28
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
M Bornong A little help identifying a flight? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mark Dobson Help identifying this object [Bolide / Meterorite] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
N Little help to debunk clouds with color Practical Debunking 2
J Help I'm talking to an idiot. Conspiracy Theories 8
Charlie Primero Want a Global Criminal Enterprise? Google Can Help. General Discussion 0
Gunguy45 Help identifying odd clouds General Discussion 18
Eleora Storing medical information below the skin’s surface Coronavirus COVID-19 13
Mick West Are the Navy UFOs "Real," or just in the Low Information Zone? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 31
Getoffthisplanet Flir1, Go Fast, Gimbal - Navy Releases New Information: Official Dates UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 9
Critical Thinker Your views on 'What makes a source (of information) reliable'? General Discussion 9
Rusty Far Eye More information videos here. Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Alchemist Debunk This New JFK Information Conspiracy Theories 101
Cairenn Waco, TX, Fertilizer Explosion: Illustration of how the wrong information gets posted General Discussion 13
JFDee Information Diet General Discussion 2
Jay Reynolds Proposal for a "Chemtrails Information Freedom Aagreement" Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Related Articles

Related Articles