Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed.

Timothy Bray

This was taken around 7:30 am north of ABQ. The intersecting lines moved with the stratus undulatus clouds rather rapidly from mostly east to west staying just as delineated and did not dissipate.

IMG_0381.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

deirdre

Senior Member.
It looks exactly like contrail shadows.

And since contrails, which are literally clouds, persist and move just like other clouds... the shadows would move with the contrails.

Did you take a zoomed out shot?

Timothy Bray

Yes I took with some zoom. Does the rapid departure that stayed synchronized alter your conclusion. Seems the contrail would have either dissipated at a different rate or moved to change the angles.

deirdre

Senior Member.
Does the rapid departure that stayed synchronized alter your conclusion
you mean..?, does the fact that the contrail moved at the same speed as the clouds alter my conclusion? No. Contrails are clouds too.

dissipated at a different rate or moved to change the angles
depends on the wind and the altitudes. i would think the angles would change a bit, but they probably did and you just didnt notice. Which is why more photos would be helpful, video even better.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I took with some zoom. Does the rapid departure that stayed synchronized alter your conclusion. Seems the contrail would have either dissipated at a different rate or moved to change the angles.
Contrails at different altitudes move at different speeds (and direction) and can dissipate at different rates.

Timothy Bray

Yes. I wish I would have taken video!!! After reviewing the original again, in light of your explanation (as well as the same from my son who is a atmospheric science pHD student) now I see what I thought was clear blue sky between clouds is actually more shadow like. Thanks for your opinion.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Patrick Gonzalez Need help explaining: NASA images of Earth from 2017 eclipse show different shadow sizes Flat Earth 2
S Need help to identify an object in the sea Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
Bunkmeister Need help with calculating vertical speed of ascending shadow at sunset Flat Earth 13
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
Mick West Statistics Help Needed - Understanding the practical meaning of r values Practical Debunking 6
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
ki_cz Help identifying odd flights Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
D Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Husband of chemmy Help me! Wife is Chemtrailing... Contrails and Chemtrails 69
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
M Need help debunking a picture [Four Jets in Formation, Leaving Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
R Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors! Conspiracy Theories 8
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Leifer Help needed finding demolition video. 9/11 28
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
M Bornong A little help identifying a flight? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mark Dobson Help identifying this object [Bolide / Meterorite] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
N Little help to debunk clouds with color Practical Debunking 2
J Help I'm talking to an idiot. Conspiracy Theories 8
Charlie Primero Want a Global Criminal Enterprise? Google Can Help. General Discussion 0
Gunguy45 Help identifying odd clouds General Discussion 18
J Help with some information. Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Blurry Shapes in a Campfire Photo UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Z.W. Wolf "Drone" Photo over Colorado - Actually a Boeing 737 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West UFO Billboard in Montana Uses Photo of Identified Flying Object UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
igoddard Edited Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell at In-N-Out Current Events 120
Cassi O Chicago Skyline from Indiana Dunes, 33 miles away Flat Earth 12
Mick West Explained: "UFOS" in Donald Trump's Crowd Photo on 4th of July UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo with Sun Rays at Odd Angles Flat Earth 0
D Explained: Photo of 747 with Contrails Only on One Side [Fake, April Fool] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Mick West A "Molten Metal" 9/11 Photo - Is Just Burning Paper 9/11 20
Mick West "Castle in the Sky" [Huawei phone digital glitch, 海市蜃楼 华为 ] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Snake Plisken Two objects over Ribblehead Viaduct [Probably birds] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
Mick West Explained: Dark Streak UFO Photo - Barn Swallow + Motion Blur UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
F WHAT IS THIS LINE? (on my Super Blue Blood Moon Photo) - Smarter Every Day 188 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
FlightMuj Apollo 12 photo analysis shows Sun as bulb [claim] Conspiracy Theories 19
Royce Malphrus What is this? [unidentified object in photo from vehicle: lamp post] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
FlightMuj Explained: Photo from ISS shows "open window" [Scratch Cover] Flat Earth 2
Mick West Explained: Photo of "UFO" Used in Connection with Nimitz Incident [Balloon] UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 8
Joe Debunked: Iconic Charlottesville photo photoshopped; false flag Conspiracy Theories 29
deirdre NASA fakes Michael Collins' spacewalk photo (artistic representation of event) Science and Pseudoscience 23
S Explained: Why does this Apollo11 photo act so weirdly? Conspiracy Theories 13
Related Articles

Related Articles