Help I'm talking to an idiot.

JamesRedtripe

Hey guys. I'm new to this site, love what your all doing.

Im in need of a little help, me and a friend have been discussing HAARP for a long time and I have pretty much debunked most of his claims. The only one I can't find any additional info on is the EU Subcommittee. I have checked the source and it all seems like it has been taken in the correct context but maybe you could help shed some light on this for me.

Go to www.europarl.europa.eu. It is entitled: 'Background Information: 09-02-98'; subtitled 'The HAARP Project and non-lethal weapons'.

And a quote from my friend.
"This E.U. governing body had enough concerns over the potential negative impact of HAARP's electromagnetic rays to investigate those. NATO and the U.S. were asked to send representatives to testify before the Parliament, but 'chose not to do so'."

your help would be greatly appreciated, I would love some insight on why this hasn't gone anywhere since they initially bought it up. I am presuming there is no follow up because there was nothing to substantiate the claims and it was dropped. But my conspiracy freak friend won't accept that!

Reference:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides...reference=A4-1999-0005&format=XML&language=EN

Followup question 2004:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=WQ&reference=E-2004-1446&format=XML&language=EN

The European Parliament can call for anything they wish. The US has no obligation to respond. The document above refers to Haarp as being subject to the Antarctic Treaty. This tells me that the authors had no idea what they were talking about, since Haarp is located within the State of Alaska and is in fact below the ARCTIC circle not anywhere near ANTARCTICA.

For these reasons, I am happy that our government didn't waste time and money appearing before this body.

edit:
It has come to my attention that some of the testimony at that meeting came from "Dr." Nick Begich, who has a fake doctoral credential he bought by mail order from Sri Lanka which has no validity, even there or India. Probably the writers realized that they had been taken in by this faker and dropped the matter as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's brilliant. Thanks. I know a lot about fake dr begich I have debunked him a lot with my friend as he has bought him up a lot.

It seems like these type of "official" questions about HAARP, Chemtrails, etc, in Europe, come from the Green Party. It's not really the government "admitting" something, it's just politicians who represent the fringe elements of the public.

We generally don't get that type of thing in the US because of the two-party system. But in Europe they have proportional representation, which means the makeup of parliament more closely represents the makeup of the general population, which includes a significant fringe element.

If the US had proportional representation, you'd get a lot more strangeness in congress.

Back