Help identifying odd flights

Trailspotter

Senior Member.
Taken near Palo Alto California, around 10:30PST, 14.03.2017 (unfortunately not my photo). View attachment 25856
Do you have access to the original photo? If yes, could you please post its Exif?

My educated guess is these three flights:
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 11.57.52.png

As the middle plane was at a lower altitude of 32,000 ft than the other two (at 36,000 ft), the three planes would appear more evenly spaced.

TEEJ

Senior Member.
Could it be a military flight? This footage is from Petaluma which is to the north of Palo Alto and San Francisco.

Trailspotter

Senior Member.
Seems too far away, about 100 miles there.
Shouldn't be a problem for long lenses, unless hidden behind local geography. This is one of the reasons I requested Exif.

The other is that I suspect this is a 'trick' shot - an overlay of three sequential shots of the same contrail. Deflected from the plane track by wind, such a multiplied contrail makes a series of staggered parallel lines. I've seen this technique before, for example:
series2-3.psd by Gordon Dunn, on Flickr

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
M Bornong A little help identifying a flight? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
Mark Dobson Help identifying this object [Bolide / Meterorite] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
Gunguy45 Help identifying odd clouds General Discussion 18
Patrick Gonzalez Need help explaining: NASA images of Earth from 2017 eclipse show different shadow sizes Flat Earth 2
S Need help to identify an object in the sea Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
Bunkmeister Need help with calculating vertical speed of ascending shadow at sunset Flat Earth 13
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Statistics Help Needed - Understanding the practical meaning of r values Practical Debunking 6
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
D Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Husband of chemmy Help me! Wife is Chemtrailing... Contrails and Chemtrails 69
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
M Need help debunking a picture [Four Jets in Formation, Leaving Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
R Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors! Conspiracy Theories 8
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Leifer Help needed finding demolition video. 9/11 28
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
N Little help to debunk clouds with color Practical Debunking 2
J Help I'm talking to an idiot. Conspiracy Theories 8
Charlie Primero Want a Global Criminal Enterprise? Google Can Help. General Discussion 0
J Help with some information. Contrails and Chemtrails 2
J Identifying the Mountains in JTolan's "Rocky Mountains" IR Video Flat Earth 31
Astro Predicting and identifying all future SDO eclipses Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Astro Identifying Sun and Moon Transits Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
steve holmes Problems with Identifying Contrails in FlightRadar24 Contrails and Chemtrails 57
Trailblazer Identifying: faked image of Earth from space (artwork, not "official") Flat Earth 4
Lisa P Identifying a plane over San Francisco [B99988 - Gulfstream GL650] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 20
JesseCuster Identifying satellites Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 16
Mick West Identifying Landing Lights Reported as UFOs Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 38
derrick06 Any tips for identifying CGI in fake UFO videos? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
JRBids Identifying chemtrail planes Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Clinton's Flights on Epstein's Plane, the "Lolita Express", did not go to the Island Conspiracy Theories 2
G Flight data for Flights 11 and 175 9/11 4
Mick West Flights being quarantin Current Events 0
Sascha North-South flights Flat Earth 10
Mick West F-WWQF high altitude test flights Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Provemewrong Explained: Why flying isn't impossible on a globe Flat Earth 106
Trailspotter Racetrack contrails near Genoa, Italy on December 26 [Air France and EasyJet flights on hold, Fog] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America Flat Earth 276
Mick West HAL47 and HAL9981 Two Hawaiian Flights Diverted to Oakland Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Trailblazer Pair of jets flying in formation? [Two commercial flights] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Related Articles

Related Articles