Has the whole Geo Engineering term been addressed yet

U

Unregistered

I didnt get to read the entire post here but has the whole Geo Engineering term been addressed yet?

This is a known activity, also known as Chemtrials.

Something is being sprayed, and its not condensation from the water at high altitude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo-engineering

I didnt get to read the entire post here but has the whole Geo Engineering term been addressed yet?

Something is being sprayed, and its not condensation from the water at high altitude.

It's not "also known as chemtrails". Find one place that describes geoengineering as "chemtrails".

Geoengineering is what is described in that wikipedia article. It covers a wide variety of techniques, only a few of which involve spraying from planes.

It's not "also known as chemtrails". Find one place that describes geoengineering as "chemtrails".

Geoengineering is what is described in that wikipedia article. It covers a wide variety of techniques, only a few of which involve spraying from planes.

Only a few of which involve spraying from planes.

So what are they spraying, it is literally a chemical trail, you just said as much in your reply.

Only a few of which involve spraying from planes.

So what are they spraying, it is literally a chemical trail, you just said as much in your reply.

Crop dusting also involves spraying chemical trails from planes. Nobody says "crop dusting, which is also known as chemtrails..."

Don't play semantics. Just say what do you think is actually happening, and what evidence is there that it is happening?

Crop dusting also involves spraying chemical trails from planes. Nobody says "crop dusting, which is also known as chemtrails..."

Don't play semantics. Just say what do you think is actually happening, and what evidence is there that it is happening?

When was the last time you seen a crop duster at 30k feet?

I dont see that as even remotely the same.

But to my point, its this kind of intentional confusing and classic labeling to the extremes which is the overall problem as I see it.

Using the Sunstein's "factual assumption" meme as an absolute fact.

But there is another way to see it, social Darwinism.

Sure, Geo Engineering is being used for Climate change and if people get sick and die it's not important. If yuou do in fact believe that Climate change is because of human caused emissions and the planet is in danger, no question those in charge would do anything to prevent it, no matter what the cost.

Dont you agree with that?

Just this clip, dont focus on the overall movie, JUST THIS CLIP. See if you can do that without changing the subject and conflating this issue.

This isnt a court of law, I dont need to prove anything, what I do have is a "reasonable doubt" and so far, even reading this forum it's completely does not address these trails in the sky, its talks about very pointed irrelevant legitimate contrails.

You get what you look for, in this case you get what outcome you want to get. Doesnt change anything.

Geo Engineering, the Central Planners idea on how to reduce the population.

"We started cloud seeding in the 1940s using dry ice," says Dahl. "But in the 1960s we started using silver iodide, and its use has grown exponentially every decade since then. Now the majority of states in the US use silver iodide for weather modification to increase precipitation."

Dahl says he recently became aware of several facts that compelled him to produce the movie.

"I had been studying artificial clouds for over six years before discovering that we spray silver iodide at high altitudes around the entire Earth, and we do that in many states before every single rain or snow storm. Counties in dry states like California believe they can get 10-15% more water cheaply by expanding storm clouds in their area. But what happens when every state is doing it? There's only so much water in the atmosphere, and every state wants it."

Dahl also says that the spraying of silver iodide before storms causes jet aircraft to form icy clouds with their exhaust steam, which explains a lot of the persistent tracks in the sky from jet condensation trails.

Other factors like forest fires can also cause persistent contrails, he notes. But he also reports that when he has seen persistent contrails, or "chemtrails" as they are often called, there happens to be a cloud seeding program nearby in every case, including in other countries. "If you see persistent contrails, chances are there have been cloud-seeding activities near you." He says that fact can easily be verified through local government documentation.

"The combustion of jet fuel produces water," says Dahl, "and the water is emitted as steam that instantly freezes and bonds with the silver iodide particles. We're increasing cloud cover through our precipitation enhancement programs. And our most knowledgeable scientists say that clouds affect the climate more than the expected effects of greenhouse gases like CO2."

According to Dahl, ice clouds formed by aircraft impose a greenhouse effect, or "igloo effect" by preventing heat from escaping. He also reports that cloud-seeding programs across the US and in over 50 countries use incendiary flares to disperse the silver iodide, which Dahl says include strontium, aluminum and magnesium. The complete documentary is posted at artificialclouds.com.
Content from External Source

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/researcher-offers-alternative-explanation-global-warming1

I'm not sure that 9/11 clip has anything to do with geoengineering.

There's no evidence anyone is deliberately making these trails. There's no evidence that they are anything other than contrails.

Can you visually tell the difference between chemtrails and contrails? What is that difference?

David Dahl's claims are addressed in this thread:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/77...ilver-iodide-causes-chemtrails-global-warming!

Last edited:
Sure, Geo Engineering is being used for Climate change and if people get sick and die it's not important. If yuou do in fact believe that Climate change is because of human caused emissions and the planet is in danger, no question those in charge would do anything to prevent it, no matter what the cost.

Just this clip, dont focus on the overall movie, JUST THIS CLIP. See if you can do that without changing the subject and conflating this issue.

This isnt a court of law, I dont need to prove anything, what I do have is a "reasonable doubt" and so far, even reading this forum it's completely does not address these trails in the sky, its talks about very pointed irrelevant legitimate contrails.

You get what you look for, in this case you get what outcome you want to get. Doesnt change anything.

Geo Engineering, the Central Planners idea on how to reduce the population.

"We started cloud seeding in the 1940s using dry ice," says Dahl. "But in the 1960s we started using silver iodide, and its use has grown exponentially every decade since then. Now the majority of states in the US use silver iodide for weather modification to increase precipitation."

Dahl says he recently became aware of several facts that compelled him to produce the movie.

"I had been studying artificial clouds for over six years before discovering that we spray silver iodide at high altitudes around the entire Earth, and we do that in many states before every single rain or snow storm. Counties in dry states like California believe they can get 10-15% more water cheaply by expanding storm clouds in their area. But what happens when every state is doing it? There's only so much water in the atmosphere, and every state wants it."

Dahl also says that the spraying of silver iodide before storms causes jet aircraft to form icy clouds with their exhaust steam, which explains a lot of the persistent tracks in the sky from jet condensation trails.

Other factors like forest fires can also cause persistent contrails, he notes. But he also reports that when he has seen persistent contrails, or "chemtrails" as they are often called, there happens to be a cloud seeding program nearby in every case, including in other countries. "If you see persistent contrails, chances are there have been cloud-seeding activities near you." He says that fact can easily be verified through local government documentation.

"The combustion of jet fuel produces water," says Dahl, "and the water is emitted as steam that instantly freezes and bonds with the silver iodide particles. We're increasing cloud cover through our precipitation enhancement programs. And our most knowledgeable scientists say that clouds affect the climate more than the expected effects of greenhouse gases like CO2."

According to Dahl, ice clouds formed by aircraft impose a greenhouse effect, or "igloo effect" by preventing heat from escaping. He also reports that cloud-seeding programs across the US and in over 50 countries use incendiary flares to disperse the silver iodide, which Dahl says include strontium, aluminum and magnesium. The complete documentary is posted at artificialclouds.com.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/researcher-offers-alternative-explanation-global-warming1

Hmmmm . . . I had not seen this video from the Major General . . . the man who stared at goats . . . his reaction is similar to many of us that think the 911 story has some significant questions that cannot be answered to our satisfaction . . . don't know if we will ever get the whole truth . . .

If yuou do in fact believe that Climate change is because of human caused emissions and the planet is in danger, no question those in charge would do anything to prevent it, no matter what the cost.

Absolutely. There are no independent or government funded scientific bodies who think that climate change isn't happening and isn't caused by mankind. There are literally mountains of evidence that indicate it not only is happening but is a direct result of mankind.

It makes sense we explore options to mitigate climate change using technology, seeing as we use technology to enable our survival in literally every other facet of our lives.

Unregistered said:

But it does. You see it all as discussion of "very pointed irrelevant legitimate contrails", but what you're missing is that there is no discernible difference between contrails and chemtrails to an observer. To a rational mind, the trails in the sky fit the exact description of contrails, which have been studied in depth for many years now. There is no sensible reason to think they are not contrails, unless there was sound evidence(or hell, a visible difference between the two) that indicates they are not what they seem.

Unregistered said:

Couldn't the same be said of any belief, conspiracy theory or not? The difference is that scientists are open to being wrong. Using logical reasoning backed by scientifically rigorous evidence to form conclusions, anyone could prove chemtrails exist. So far, noone has produced such evidence or constructed a sound argument that stands up to scrutiny. We don't even need undeniable physical evidence that chemtrails don't exist(if such evidence was indeed even possible), because there are logical gaps that have not be sufficiently addressed by chemtrail advocates which to any rational person rule out the possibility of chemtrails being real.

Unregistered, quite some time ago, several years actually, I addressed the geoengineering term. It turns out that there is significant evidence that geoengineering is NOT taking place. You see, there are geoengineering detectors worldwide, and even in outer space. You can buy one for yourself and use it.

Here is the way I see it. The chemtrail promoters have been saying for many years that the planes they see making contrails are creating a sunscreen for solar radiaton management(SRM). The idea for SRM is based on a naturally occurring phenomenon observed when volcanoes have erupted and caused a decrease in solar transmission. It just so happens that long-term records are regularly scrutinized for solar transmission.
Guess what?

It hasn't decreased as would neccessarily happen if geoengineering were taking place.

Check it out and get back to me wth any comment. There are three pages which you should find interesting. Things which the promoters of chemtrails won't ever tell you or dare discuss. BTW, I confronted Michael J. Murphy on this over a year ago on the Food Integrity Now podcast, he denied it, but has been made aware of it more than twice.
https://www.metabunk.org/posts/5460

Now, I have a very simple question for YOU. I ask you to show the single most convincing evidence that chemtails are geoengineering or anything other than ordinary contrails. You say that you have "reasonable doubt". Tell me the single most best "reason" for your doubt, use facts, not just some assertion of suspicion.

Last edited by a moderator:

You see, there are geoengineering detectors worldwide, and even in outer space. You can buy one for yourself and use it.
Jay, Please identify what you are referring . . . I might like to buy one . . .

Geo-engineering, by one of the definitions, is the deliberate modification of Earth's environment on a planetary scale.

From the page you referenced, cloud seeding is the process of delivering a seeding agent by aircraft - either at the cloud base or cloud top. So its something done at a much smaller scale; cumulus scale; a few miles.

You see, there are geoengineering detectors worldwide, and even in outer space. You can buy one for yourself and use it.
Jay, Please identify what you are referring . . . I might like to buy one . . .

I would like to know more about this as well.

Sure, the chemtrail sites certainly don't want their members to even begin thinking about how their claims that geoengineering is happening could be tested, but that exact data is being collected worldwide on a constant basis from the Aeronet network.

As I previously showed, the data shows that aerosol optical density has not increased as it would if geoengineering were taking place:

Jay Reynolds said:
In 1998, Edward Teller proposed Stratospheric Radiation Management (SRM)" in his article "A Sunscreen For Planet Earth:
http://www.evolutionquebec.com/site/archives/teller.htm

He looked at the result of the Mt. Pinatubo eruption in 1992 and saw that it cooled the planet by ejecting 20 million tons of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere, and proposed that humans could do the same to cool the planet.

Chemtrail conspiracy theorists have been claiming that persistent contrails are evidence of SRM.

If SRM were taking place, it would be evident in atmospheric readings of the transmission of solar radiation through the atmosphere, some of it would be blocked and transmission would decrease as it had during past eruptions.
If SRM were taking place, transmission would decrease.

Here is a graph of such transmission:
mauna loa3.jpg

Note the effect of Pinatubo, and also note that no such change has occurred. Indeed, the transmission levels are no different than ordinary background levels since 1955. This disproves, probably more than anything else, the claim that SRM has been taking place.

The instrumentation used by Aeronet is the Cimel Sun Photometer. Here are several of these instruments in use:

I'm sure that the Cimel instrument is very expensive, but handheld units are available and are in use by individuals such as Dr. Tom Ballard of the Exploration Vessel
E/V Nautilus:

Nautilus.jpg
You can access the Nautilus data here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back