HAARP activity?

That HAARP site is being run by the shadow government located in a Deep Underground Military Base under the site in Alaska. The closing down the site, at least for the public, is complete diversion so that folks will think it's been turned off.Why can't they use that thing to make it rain in California? Because they do not control the weather!

Oh I forgot it is in reality keeping it from raining in California. The beginning of the end of agriculture and feeding the world has begun!

That HAARP site is being run by the shadow government located in a Deep Underground Military Base under the site in Alaska. The closing down the site, at least for the public, is complete diversion so that folks will think it's been turned off.Why can't they use that thing to make it rain in California? Because they do not control the weather!

Oh I forgot it is in reality keeping it from raining in California. The beginning of the end of agriculture and feeding the world has begun!
Any evidence?

Any evidence?
It's top secret how can I supply any evidence? The evidence is in the fact that they are keeping it from raining in California. What a diabolical plan?
In reality its called sarcasm! Too many CT'ers want this to be true so they float bunk like this that there is zero evidence of at all.
That fact that there is no evidence is the dead give away that it must be true?

Either way they fail, it is raining in California, right now. :)

For months we have had blue skies with no chemtrails and the ones with special knowledge said the weather was being manipulated and the drought was man made. I do look up all the time but can't figure out what they are talking about. Too bad we haven't had any of the snow that isn't snow.

Its nice to see some snow that IS snow!!!
Now watch when California has floods in March the opposite argument will come into the light?
The wacky government can't even control the border with Mexico, how the heck are they able to control the weather?

Back