"Gimbal UFO video rendered in 3D" by Abominati0n

bird_up

Hi everyone!
Many of you have probably come across this YT channel, particularly this video. The author seems dedicated to proving that the "Gimbal UFO" is an extraterrestrial vehicle and Bob Lazar is telling the truth about how these craft operate. He defends the accuracy of his 3D animation and insists that the object was disc-shaped and travelling just 3 miles away from the jet. Also, he claims to be an expert in practically any subject you throw at him. Check his Reddit profile (u/Abominati0n) to see what I'm talking about.

When presented with this Raytheon document, he claims that it's just "a general overview of the entire AN/ASQ-228 ATFLIR system" and that "the full optical specifications for TV and IR mode for this (specific) pod have not been declassified".
Assuming for a second that he's right about it being classified, then what the hell is this? Seriously, what is it? I'm stupid enough to buy this document just to kill my curiosity, but first I would like to know if any of you guys has ever read it.
According to him, this document (page 6 and 7) is more accurate than the AN/ASQ-228 document.

But how exactly did he came up with that 3D simulation? Abominati0n explains:
TV mode might be 0.7º with the 2x zoom lens in Narrow mode, but IR mode might be 1.4º with the 2x zoom lens in Narrow mode or it could be 2.8º which is what I used in my 3D track.
The focal length and aspect ratio determine the field of view and I'm the only person online to actually research this and show proof of it.
Using a 355 mm focal length, fitting the size of the FLIR pod, this object was less than 3 miles away from the pilots.
The FOV for IR mode is equal to medium range mode for regular (visible light) mode. David Fravor has also backed up that statement in interviews when hes said that NAR mode in IR is equal to MED mode in TV (visible light) mode.
You can see the clouds in the video behind and below the object. In my video the clouds shown are already 20-30 miles behind the object, and they show the end of the clouds wrapping around the surface of the Earth. You can see this atmosphere in the Gimbal video! If these pilots couldn’t see this object with their own two eyes, then this object would’ve had to be atleast 15+ miles away from them and that would make these clouds hundreds of miles away, which is completely impossible given the 25k ft altitude of the jet. Also this object would have been 250’ in diameter.
All narcissism aside, Abominati0n has the means to do a proper simulation and recreate, once and for all, what the video actually shows. However, that would be less excitting than having Bob Lazar's Sport Model UFO zipping across the clouds. His not-so-realistic version of the event may be attractive to the supporters of the TTSA narrative, but it's still far from convincing those who've come to the conclusion that it's just a rotating glare.
Let me know what you think about this guy's theories...

But what exactly is the author trying to show?

Quotes like this: "The 3D model I used was a generic UFO model I found online and it fits nearly perfectly," don't inspire much confidence. A generic, identified yet unidentified flying object model?

I don’t understand. The second paper you cite is for a DB-110, but the gimbal video is from an ATFLIR. Is he using the specs from one system to analyze the video from a completely different system?

Does he give any verifiable reference for his claims about difference in FOV? 2.8 vs. 0.7 (or 0.35) is a vast difference.

In the (non-ATFLIR) videos of Dave Falch, the FOV seems the same. It seems like different FOV's would be not ideal.

Also the FLIR1 video seems about the same in TV and IR NAR 2x modes.

2021-06-09_09-59-00.jpg

Hi everyone!
Many of you have probably come across this YT channel, particularly this video. The author seems dedicated to proving that the "Gimbal UFO" is an extraterrestrial vehicle and Bob Lazar is telling the truth about how these craft operate. He defends the accuracy of his 3D animation and insists that the object was disc-shaped and travelling just 3 miles away from the jet. Also, he claims to be an expert in practically any subject you throw at him. Check his Reddit profile (u/Abominati0n) to see what I'm talking about.

When presented with this Raytheon document, he claims that it's just "a general overview of the entire AN/ASQ-228 ATFLIR system" and that "the full optical specifications for TV and IR mode for this (specific) pod have not been declassified".
Assuming for a second that he's right about it being classified, then what the hell is this? Seriously, what is it? I'm stupid enough to buy this document just to kill my curiosity, but first I would like to know if any of you guys has ever read it.
According to him, this document (page 6 and 7) is more accurate than the AN/ASQ-228 document.

But how exactly did he came up with that 3D simulation? Abominati0n explains:

All narcissism aside, Abominati0n has the means to do a proper simulation and recreate, once and for all, what the video actually shows. However, that would be less excitting than having Bob Lazar's Sport Model UFO zipping across the clouds. His not-so-realistic version of the event may be attractive to the supporters of the TTSA narrative, but it's still far from convincing those who've come to the conclusion that it's just a rotating glare.
Let me know what you think about this guy's theories...
I think that his point about the clouds is very interesting. Those are probably Stratocumulus clouds (I have a lot of experience with clouds). They are limited to low troposphere (their tops reach around 6,500 ft), and so, you cannot see them much far away. And, the object (or the glare) is much closer than those clouds, or at least that's what seem to our eyes. I could try to do the maths to estimate the distance of the clouds, but I'm just feeling lazy right now.

Back