Fukushima fast light (reflection?)

Djoyce88

This is my first post and still getting the hang of all this so forgive me for not being as up to date as other users. I Saw on yahoo about this video captured by a Japanese weather station of a strange light appearing to move quickly through the sky.

Here is the full yahoo video in Japanese (haven’t seen any English translations and couldn’t get the video only so, unfortunately, had to post the whole video. Still getting the hang of this):
https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/videonews/fnn?a=20191213-00428900-fnn-soci

via GIPHY

Source: https://giphy.com/gifs/LSiX7qrhys1BH5o2Zd/html5

The light moves what appears to be east to west as the moon is directly above the Iwaki Marine Tower. The winds also seem to be blowing the same direction.

I initially thought it is a car light that is reflected off the camera. I don’t think it’s a meteorite as it moves left to right and appears to go under the clouds. It also brightens and dims quickly so I don’t think it is a plane.

Looking at google maps, there are several roads in and around the Iwaki Marine Tower: https://www.google.com/maps/place/I...x60216ca561a81257:0x99ef9576c9ff8fad?hl=en-us

However, I am not seeing any reflections from cars or other aircraft. Maybe it is some sort of debris from the city that hit the moonlight at the proper angle? So I am not sure right now.

It is a peculiar light and odd. Just thought some people here might be curious as it seems to be getting a bit of media coverage so far in Japan and will probably make its way into English speaking media as well.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I think its possibly a fast-flying bird that is caught in the lights point upwards around the tower.

As it passes the tower, it dims, which would be consistent with a bird going into the shadow for the tower - which would have three shadows from the steeply upwards pointing floodlights that surround it on three sides.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
derwoodii Hundreds Of Millions Of Salmon Feared Dead On US West Coast due to Fukushima nuclear General Discussion 3
Steve Funk Claim: Extremely high radiation levels in the US. General Discussion 7
MikeG Debunked: Fukushima Causing Bloody Tumors in Fish [Old Photos] Science and Pseudoscience 15
RFMarine Debunked: dead dolphins with ischemic lungs therefore fukushima did it General Discussion 4
Chew Fukushima vs The Blob Science and Pseudoscience 2
Chew Video examining Fukushima west coast impact Science and Pseudoscience 6
derwoodii This picture is not a Fukushima related fish die off General Discussion 4
RFMarine Claim: Black dust all over japan - radioactive - fukushima? General Discussion 3
Chew Debunked: Fukushima released 76 trillion becquerels of plutonium Conspiracy Theories 0
derwoodii Debunked: Supposed photo of Fukushima General Discussion 7
Chew Debunked: "Fukushima released up to 100,000 times more cesium-137 than Chernobyl or nuclear weapons" Conspiracy Theories 1
Balance Debunked: High Radiation Readings in Japanese Green Tea, linked to Fukushima? Conspiracy Theories 24
AluminumTheory Explaining the Fukushima Radiation Threat (video) Science and Pseudoscience 1
Mick West Debunked: Dead creatures cover 98% of the ocean floor, up from 1% before Fukushima Science and Pseudoscience 13
Cairenn Debunked: Government Buying Iodine in Response to Fukushima Fallout. Conspiracy Theories 31
Grieves Fukushima Fuel Pools - A Serious Threat To Humanity? General Discussion 69
J Fukushima Radiation hitting the US/West Coast General Discussion 7
J Paul Joseph Watson (writing for Alex Jones, “Infowars”) and Fukushima Conspiracy Theories 1
M Fast moving object "intersecting clouds" in Hungarian YouTuber's video [Insect] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Why Michio Kaku is wrong about the UFO Burden of Proof & Navy Videos UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 32
Getoffthisplanet Flir1, Go Fast, Gimbal - Navy Releases New Information: Official Dates UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 9
Mick West Original Flir1, Gimbal, and Go Fast UFO "Raw" Video Files UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 33
Mick West TTSA's Form DD-1910 for FLIR, Go Fast, and Gimbal videos UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 69
Mick West UFOs Filmed from Moving Helicopters and Planes. Not So Fast! UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 8
Justin Shaw New strange drone footage - small white objects moving fast UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 30
Mick West Very Fast Soda Cans Hitting Things - Work in Progress Practical Debunking 12
Mick West "GO FAST" Footage from Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy. Bird? Balloon? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 326
Soulfly Debunked: Fast food hamburger that doesn't rot. General Discussion 2
RevenTexX Bright hovering, then moving, light in the sky of Mexico City Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
Mick West Bright Light that "goes from the ocean to the clouds" [Plane] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Nandude Light Fall Off in Apollo Missions - American Moon Documentary Conspiracy Theories 16
ParanormalInSeattle Strange Light Caught On Camera Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
Mick West Explained: "Beam of Light" in To The Stars Academy header images UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
Mick West Unusual Light Track in Long Exposures, Grand Canyon Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 38
Mick West Explained: Unexplained Green Light During Thunderstorm Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 7
Mick West Explained: Flashes of Light During the World Trade Center Collapse 9/11 5
Mick West Explained: DEW Energy Beam Starting Forest Fires - Dirty Lens, Light Streak Conspiracy Theories 13
Mick West A streak of light in a star trails image Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Qualiall What is this "weird orb"? [Likely Chinese Lantern] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 28
Mick West Debunked: "Deadly Ultraviolet UV-C and UV-B Penetration to Earth’s Surface:" [Stray Light] Contrails and Chemtrails 30
R Utah "Flat Eath" Frozen Lake Experiment Shows Light Visible over Longer Distance than Expected Flat Earth 8
Origo Unidentified Satellite/Star in Southern Sweden 2011? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 32
Enricks How would "Bendy Light" even work on a Flat Earth? Flat Earth 13
Jared Some proof The Moon is not it's Own Light Source Flat Earth 2
P What is this streak of light caused by? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 34
Trailblazer Measuring the distance to the moon with laser reflections and the speed of light Flat Earth 5
deirdre Debunked: Jane Seymour advocates red lights for gun free homes (Satire site) General Discussion 6
C Strange Flickering in Contrail Video Posted in Earlier Thread [Focussing artifacts] Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Jonathan Evans "The Real Venus" Shimmering circle of light Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 20
C Interesting observation of moon light phenomena i can't find the answer to ???? General Discussion 4
Related Articles

Related Articles