Flight Tracking

Steve Funk

Senior Member.
It is mostly clear in Mt. Shasta but we have gotten a few fat contrails in the early morning and evening.
PSW1.JPGPSW2.JPGpsw3.JPG
continued

I'm not sure how long this one lasted. It looked like there were a couple from much earlier that I couldn't identify. I live in a shaded spot and have to walk 400 feet to see the whole sky, then back to the house to turn on Flightaware. Need to find a good WiFi spot for the laptop.

Here is an interesting flight path, United Arab Emirates flight 225, Dubai to San Francisco. It should have been visible from Mt. Shasta but there was too much cloud cover to the east. Dubai, Oct 5.jpgFlightTrack1OMDB Oct5.jpg

There were a lot of contrails until midafternoon. I think this is Virgin flight 1744, SFO to Seattle, but there were several planes on the same line. Bottom picture is 25 minutes later. DSC05094.JPGDSC05097.JPG

I see that Scott Stevens is now identifying flights making contrails and photographing them.
Every flight he shows is an ordinary commercial airliner.
He doesn't see any military planes.
He is claiming in this video that a Continental ATR-42 commuter plane is spraying him.
It can't be too long before Michael J. Murphy will have to address this issue which is being raised by more and more chemtrails believers.

Back