Ex Government Employee talks about Chemtrails

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
I can't get on youtube at this time because of connection limitations, but it sounds like old A.C. Grffith. He has passed on, but I am very familiar with him. He singlehandedly for some strange unknown reason picked barium as his buggerboo and ever since then, chemtrail believers have expected barium to be in them.
Amazing how a guy who just worked at the post office could turn himself into a CIA and NSA agent and convince many thousands of people that water vapor contrails contain barium. It's a mad mad world!
see:https://www.metabunk.org/posts/12330

curious. what are the comments you speak of?

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyMonday

That'll be the one, cheers. Interesting that this one isn't being fired at me on Twitter every day. I wonder if it's circulated that the bloke was a fraud?

Comment 1 -

Q - Does anyone else see the skulls in the spray at 2:00?

A -
yes because they are delibrately photoshopped in you dunce.

Comment 2 -

Could this be why I and many others I talk to have lost our lust for life, the desire to work, no feeling or vigor for life. I noticed it started about 5 years ago. Does anyone else have these feelings? Were you once happy and vigorous and now are uninterested? Its not a lazy feeling per sey but one of having a lack of energy and desire. They call it depression but I wonder is it an unduced depression from these chemicals?

I know the person is obviously depressed, but I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of chemtrails robbing them of the will to work...Hippy.

Belfrey

Senior Member.
It's a bit sad that on that youtube video where Mr. Griffith's son posted his statement explaining that his father was a hoaxster, at least some chemtrails believers still are trying to hold onto the myth:
So, he'd post videos on the internet about it, but he wouldn't tell his own family?

HappyMonday

Those are the dangerous ones to my mind, even their emotional sensitivity doesn't overcome their zeal,to the point they'll see even something like that as misinformation and be socially inept enough to vocalise it.

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
The depression that person suffers from isn't from chemicals, that person has surrendered their own mind to the control of hoaxers. Michael Murphy makes religious comments about "people playing god" Murphy is playing god with people's minds, and if there is a god, he can't be too happy about it. Morally, it is a corrupt thing to do.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West TFTRH #23: Ian/TheoryQED: UFOs, Government Cover-ups, and Alien Visitors. Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 32
Mick West Debunked: "There Exists a Shadowy Government" — Daniel Inouye Quotes Debunked 0
MikeG Claim: DC officials are "flocking" to "Doomsday Camps" Conspiracy Theories 4
Marin B Garrett Graff : "Bungling" is a more likely explanation for government conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 7
skephu Debunked: Dutch Government Admit Chemtrails Exist Contrails and Chemtrails 7
MikeC New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query Contrails and Chemtrails 6
qed ZA Government accuses US of plotting regime change in ZA General Discussion 15
Trailblazer Chemtrail response from Swiss Federal Office of the Environment Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Jay Reynolds Government of Cyprus said to find no evidence of spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 1
MikeG Debunked: Government to Nationalize Food Supply Conspiracy Theories 0
CeruleanBlu Project scientist Eric Korpela talks about SETI, aliens, and government conspiracies. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
Bruce Lansberg Dutch Government discloses 245 official documents Flight MH17 0
E** Claim: Forbes article proves Obama/government caught telling media to coverup ebola Conspiracy Theories 2
David Alex Jones Video: Government Weather Manipulation Exposed Conspiracy Theories 129
Mathias Olsen Partially Debunked: List of Monsanto Employees in Government Conspiracy Theories 30
Willie Ansel Adams: "It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government..." Quotes Debunked 11
Critical Thinker Debunked: "Government Labels those who Grow Their Own Food ‘Extremists’" Conspiracy Theories 12
Mick West Debunked: Government Stockpiling Unusual Amounts of Ammo [by Tom Coburn's GAO Report] Conspiracy Theories 63
Cairenn Debunked: Government Buying Iodine in Response to Fukushima Fallout. Conspiracy Theories 31
Mick West Debunked: Debunkers Trust the Government and Think Everything is Fine Practical Debunking 89
BlueCollarCritic Debunked Conspiracies Update - The Government Is Not Confiscating Guns General Discussion 18
AluminumTheory Debunked: Infowars Study: Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile General Discussion 25
Rroval Video: US Government Admits UFOs in Press Conference | Disclosure UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Cairenn Debunked: Government buys 30,000 guillotines Conspiracy Theories 20
BlueCollarCritic Government Is Spying on Your Cell Phone Calls Conspiracy Theories 152
Jimbo 2 Living ETs Working With US Government Conspiracy Theories 11
Miss VocalCord Dutch Government answers chemtrail questions Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Soulfly DOJ investigation of the AP debunk the government controlling the media? General Discussion 0
BenC Debunked: UK Government admits Chemtrails (Legislation HC221) Contrails and Chemtrails 37
Mick West Debunked: ‘White Guilt’ Bracelets - Government wants you to wear them? Conspiracy Theories 223
Spongebob Has this Government paper been debunked yet? Contrails and Chemtrails 7
U Why does this site not debunk government and corporate wrongdoings? Site Feedback & News 4
Juror No. 8 Does the U.S. government manufacture terrorism? If so, why? General Discussion 99
D Post 9/11 Government Contractors ' War on Terror' Authorized Testing on U.S. Persons Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Context: a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government - FDR Quotes Debunked 119
Mick West Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - 990 Tax Returns, Employee Compensation 9/11 32
Mick West False Authority: "Thoughts From a Former NIST Employee" on 9/11 9/11 92
Mick West Local Political Candidate Cindy Lake talks about "Chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 10
nanotchi Interesting topic on alternet that talks about libertarianism being associated with conspiracy. Practical Debunking 22
HappyMonday DEBUNKED: David Lim - Public talks on geoengineering / chemtrails in the UK Contrails and Chemtrails 159
HappyMonday Billy Corgan talks about 'Chemtrails' on stage Contrails and Chemtrails 8
FreiZeitGeist Radio Station New Jersey 101, talks and reports about Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 1
tryblinking The 'Bad Science' of quackery , and other sterling TED talks. Health and Quackery 0
Related Articles

Related Articles