Elana Freeland, "Chemtrails, HAARP and the Full-Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth

Steve Funk

Senior Member.
Has there been a previous thread related to this person and this book? She will be in Mount Shasta Sept 19. I haven't had time to review her specific claims yet. Just saw a flyer at the library. Her background is MA in liberal arts at St. John's College New Mexico campus.

I saw someone making the same conclusion about grape juice, the other day, as proof that some sort of nano polymers are being sprayed. I assume it's actually the same phenomenon as with the wine.

It's the tannins. Any food or beverage with tannins will produce a similar effect.

From p 88, "
And as for blaming carbons for "global warming," the real carbon burners are military . . . In 2006, the US Air Force burned 2.6 billion gallons of jet fuel. .
Content from External Source
Fine, except that in 2006, the world consumed 26 billion barrels of crude oil products such as gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and misc. http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?product=oil&graph=production
At 43 gallons per barrel, that comes to 1.1 trillion gallons. So the air force produced 0.23 percent of the carbon emissions attributable to oil. Oil is responsible for 36% of all CO2 emissions. http://whatsyourimpact.org/greenhouse-gases/carbon-dioxide-sources So the US Air Force actually produces 0.08% of all CO2. in the world.

from page 91:
Decades after the Vietnam "conflict," Americans finally learned about Agent Orange.
I'm pretty sure I knew about it in the '60's, and I wasn't in the military. According to this source: http://www.agentorangerecord.com/agent_orange_history/ a group of scientists submitted a public petition demanding an end to its use in 1969, about four years before the end of US involvement in the war.

From page 94:
At the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) meeting on May 5, 2009, sulfur dioxide, aluminum oxide dust, self-levitating aerosols, and sulfuric acit wore given the go-ahead in the name of SAG/SRM . . .
citing this paper: http://www.cfr.org/content/thinktank/GeoEng_041209.pdf However, the paper is actually a warning about the possibility of unilateral geoengineering some time in the future by an individual nation, and discusses possible regulatory means to prevent that from happening.

Clare Swinney is crowing over getting this stocked in her local library - perhaps we could all pressure our local libraries to avoid the waste of $20 and put it in an "ignored" list!!

That is very, very sad. Although? Even controversial books should be included for all to see, and to judge appropriately.

Else, leads to "censorship". A good discussion should ensue, on ALL topics.

(I will edit to add, however: On some occasions particularly "vile" tomes have had the opposite affect....opposite to 'enlightenment'. SO, still....yes, there should NEVER be
"censorship". Perhaps what is needed is culture, and education....in order to properly
examine and 'absorb' some of what many of us view as "toxic", by keeping it in perspective).

That is very, very sad. Although? Even controversial books should be included for all to see, and to judge appropriately.

Else, leads to "censorship". A good discussion should ensue, on ALL topics.

(I will edit to add, however: On some occasions particularly "vile" tomes have had the opposite affect....opposite to 'enlightenment'. SO, still....yes, there should NEVER be
"censorship". Perhaps what is needed is culture, and education....in order to properly
examine and 'absorb' some of what many of us view as "toxic", by keeping it in perspective).
as long as it's marked fiction!

Our local library gets its books mostly by donation. It wouldn't surprise me if someone donates this book. Anyone want to start a list of books that debunkers should donate? Michael Shermer's books, The Believing Brain, and Why People believe weird things, might be on the list.

It might be an interesting project to convert the best threads from Contrail Science and this site into a self-published book to give to libraries.

if you search for "chemtrails" at the Whangarei library you get this work plus "The Martians have landed! : a history of media-driven panics and hoaxes "...... I've suggested that they need to reclassify Freeland's book!! :)

as long as it's marked fiction!

I used to just "agree" immediately before....but now? I expect, I "hope" for a longer view. Meaning, generations from now, "students" May observe this, as an "archive" of sorts....and discuss it. I HOPE this will happen actually.....

Back