El ROsario UFO spawning smaller UFOs- Filmed from two angles simultaneously [CGI]

TheoryQED

Does anybody have any thoughts about what this could possibly be?
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyqtXdLz3Go
A kite or party balloons tied on a string is the best guess I've heard so far. But they would have been visible from the front or back and can't appear out of nowhere. It also wouldn't fully explain the almost perfectly straight lines that the smaller objects are seen initially shooting out in.

Here is one of the purported original sources which might help a bit if it is slightly better quality.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kegC5gg8TM
Some of the comments suggest it was a science experiment, but for what? What could possibly make that occur in the sky other than two fake videos perfectly synced with each other, as seen in the first link?

There are apparently multiple El Rosario's in Mexico, and as far as I can tell Alfredo Carillo filmed the second link from an El Rosario inside Mexico City, and another person named Pedro Hernandez recorded it from the opposite direction while in Metepec city on the outskirts of Mexico City.

To me, it for sure looks like a string with balloons, all coming (pulled out) out of a large bag.
I cannot for the life of me think of anything making more sense.

There are apparently multiple El Rosario's in Mexico, and as far as I can tell Alfredo Carillo filmed the second link from an El Rosario inside Mexico City, and another person named Pedro Hernandez recorded it from the opposite direction while in Metepec city on the outskirts of Mexico City.

Unidad Habitacional "El Rosario"
Coordinates: 19°30'53"N 99°11'50"W
Dirección: Av. de la Culturas y Civilizaciones

Content from External Source
https://www.alcione.org/00_ESFERAS_OVNI_.html

a quick google of "el Rosario ufo may 22, 2009" gives us a full investigation link. I can't copy and paste the whole investigation, but they are saying CGI. various reasons for the videos being fake are investigated in the link. ex. there is an airplane in original videos and sun doesn't match.

WATCH THIS VIDEO BELLOW THAT WAS MADE BY JOSUÉ HERNÁNDEZ
A MEXICAN 3D AND CGI COMPUTER EXPERT WHO CREATED ALMOST

THE SAME VIDEO EFFECT OF A "UFO RELEASING SPHERES" AND MADE
WITH ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS AND THE PLUGIN 'TRAPCODE PRTICULAR'

ex. there is an airplane in original videos

I don't think they're saying that, can you show me where it says that? But yeah, they're saying the sun is at a different angle and also pointing out some other problems. The London Hoax video looks pretty similar, but it just obviously looks completely fake to me. This similar video from Japan looks totally fake to me as well.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kEoYH043I&feature=emb_logo

But for whatever reason, the El Rosario footage looks a lot more real to me and it's interesting that they filmed it from two angles. I wish there were a way we could prove definitively that it is just special effects.

Here's another video about it, but I don't speak Spanish unfortunately. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=840627819347417

Last edited:
I just watched my first 10 mins (and probably only 10 mins: cute shot of a donkey though!) of the TV show Chasing UFOs.

Alfredo and Pedro are interviewed (available on Amazon Prime video) Season 1 episode 8 "Alien Baby Farm"

at 7:30 mins into show
7:30 (translator, interview with alfredo) he was standing right here. he was shooting the airplane route going into the airport. he was shooting this commercial airline airplane and as he was following the plane he suddenly saw in the background this oval-type object. and 2 seconds aftrwards, things started coming out of both ends of this object.

TV show crew: so what do you think you saw?

translator: he can not ensure whether it is a biological thing or anything else that regards, but it's something that is out of this planet.

FWIW, I am seeing nothing there that would make me say "kite." For a moment I thought it might be a Chinese-style dragon that broke its tether, but as the video progresses it does not behave as such a kite would.

I know less about balloons, but there a a few moments when a few of the objects seem to orbit one another as if they were tethered to each other and were bouncing around in some turbulent breezes. If I had to guess, I'd guess somebody was deployng a balloon arch from a sack and the whole thing got away from them.

553105_101712213339423_405592476_n.jpg

Some people do fly many kites on a string.
image.jpeg
I think that's what this UFO is: a string of kites, possibly with its tether broken, and the rest of the explanation is turbulent air movement and perspective.

Some people do fly many kites on a string.
Absolutely, I'm one of them...But the "birthing new ones out of the bigger blob" does not seem to match a kite train. Trains wre usually either assembled just before launch (take it out of the box/case/bag, assemble, launch all at once) or are carried in a pretty stout box if they are not disassembled, and fed into the sky one at a time. That box would be pretty heavy. Such a train in a bag might produce something like what the vid shows, but you would not carry an assembled train in a bag, it is too likely you'd break sticks in transit. Also, the kites still in the container would make the container dead weight (no lift from kites in a bag/box) and it should dangle well below the line of the train. But balloons in a lightweight bag are about as buoyant as balloons not in a bag, and the "birthing blob" would stay at close to the level of the line of released balloons. Like I say, I'm not super knowledgeable about balloons, but it looks to me like a sack of balloons in a train, maybe going to make a big balloon arch or something, and it got away from them. If it is a kite train, something is going on there that I'm not seeing yet.

"Often wrong, never uncertain," but that's my take on it, your mileage may vary.

On May 22, 2009 Pedro Hernandez took the following video in Mexico City while travelling on a bus (shown in a program by Jaime Maussan; the closed captions can be auto-translated).

From 2:58 in the zoomed section of the video you can see a yellow glowing object emit many small white objects in front and behind it.

From 3:15 you can see pairs of small white objects orbit around each other and then move about the sky independently.

This behavior seems very different from balloons, chinese lanterns or fragments from a rocket re-entry.

Source: https://youtu.be/oCsjHJXGamo

The VFX Artists investigated the Mexico City video in their video below. They couldn't explain the movement by natural objects like missiles or flares. They found that there was a second witness called Alfredo Carrillo who recorded the same event in Mexico City from a different vantage point. Later they found a similar-looking animation of UFOs over London published in Aug 18, 2009 by a Mexican special effects artist. However there is no proof that the Mexico City videos were faked by this artist and the VFX Artists end up admitting this case is unexplained.

Source: https://youtu.be/CVjC1wfovz0?t=734

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible the break up of a large rosary balloon structure, fairly common in Catholic countries, like Mexico.
1653825083693.png

Possible the break up of a large rosary balloon structure, fairly common in Catholic countries, like Mexico.
Although at 2:58 you can see the main yellow object emitting streams of small white objects from both sides. A rosary balloon structure would not behave in that way.

Imagine it's stretched out in a line away from the camera, then it breaks apart.
It seems very unlikely that the "bead" balloons would travel away from the central balloon in such a straight line.

Later they found a similar-looking animation of UFOs over London published in Aug 18, 2009 by a Mexican special effects artist. However there is no proof that the Mexico City videos were faked by this artist

So, a Mexican vfx artist makes similar looking fake vids to these other vids, also from Mexico... I think the ball is now in the court of the Believers to show why that is not the most reasonable explanation for this case.

Jaime Maussan has promoted hoaxes for years, just an example:

In June 2017, Maussan was involved in the analysis of 5 mummies discovered in Peru at the region where the UNESCO World Heritage Nazca Lines site is located. The images of these findings were initially aired in a documentary sponsored by Gaia, Inc. and it allegedly shows a crouched mummified body of a humanoid figure with an elongated skull and three fingers on each hand and foot.) Snopes reported that Maussan "led an event called Be Witness, at which a mummified body — purportedly that of an alien — was unveiled. Later, though, that 'alien' discovery was debunked. The mummified corpse was shown to be that of a human child.".[4]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Maussan

And, as JMartJr said above, the Mexico based VFX artist Ledrack posted a very similar video in 2009:

Source: https://youtu.be/tJUNzF83Iqk?t=4

A glance at Ledrack's videos includes the video posted:

1653875043240.png

And Ledrack post's lots of Maussan pieces:

1653875324221.png

Johnie, you should spend a little time looking into Maussan and his history.

If we have a previous thread why do we need this one?
Sorry - I’ve only just noticed previous thread. I did a title search with “Mexico City 2009” and didn’t come up with anything. I should do a full search instead.

I’ve just watched Chasing UFOs Alien Baby Farm where they interview the witnesses who took the videos Pedro Hernandez and Alfred Carrillo. It’s frustrating that they had all the data necessary to triangulate the position of the UFOs and estimate their size but they didn’t do the calculations. I suppose the data is not publicly available for someone else to do it.

Also why is this thread titled with CGI? We don’t know that these two Mexico City videos are CGI. However the one supposedly set over London is CGI as it says so in the video title.

Also why is this thread titled with CGI? .
That's what the original Thread was titled.

We don’t know that these two Mexico City videos are CGI. However the one supposedly set over London is CGI as it says so in the video title.

What we do know is:

Jaime Maussan has frequently promoted hoaxes. Knowingly or unknowingly.

Josue Hernandez is a VFX artist that goes by the YouTube handle Ledrack and he published a very similar looking video 3 months after this supposedly happened.

Maussan and Ledrack are frequent collaborators. In fact, if one clicks on the source you provided in what's now post #12 Source: https://youtu.be/oCsjHJXGamo one is taken to Ledracks YouTube page where he hosts many of Maussan's videos. As a side note, many of Maussan and Ledrack's videos are shared with the UFO promoting, and often hoax ridden, Third Phase of the Moon YouTube channel. Lots of UFOlogical cross-pollination.

The video in post #1 is from 2019, so for right now, I don't know that these videos are actually from 2009.

The sky in the videos by Hernandez and Cabrillo seem to be completely different if they are supposed to be both filming the same event at the same time. One is a clear blue sky and one is very cloudy.

I’ve just watched Chasing UFOs Alien Baby Farm where they interview the witnesses who took the videos Pedro Hernandez and Alfred Carrillo. It’s frustrating that they had all the data necessary to triangulate the position of the UFOs and estimate their size but they didn’t do the calculations. I suppose the data is not publicly available for someone else to do it.

I'd suggest taking a look at Alejandro Franz's work linked earlier in the thread. The page is now offline but is archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20170708064901/https://alcione.org/00_ESFERAS_OVNI_.html

I’ve just watched Chasing UFOs Alien Baby Farm where they interview the witnesses who took the videos Pedro Hernandez and Alfred Carrillo.
A lot of curious things intrigue me, but I've got to say that I never in my life expected to see the words "Chasing UFOs Alien Baby Farm"! :D

I'd suggest taking a look at Alejandro Franz's work linked earlier in the thread. The page is now offline but is archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20170708064901/https://alcione.org/00_ESFERAS_OVNI_.html
Thanks for that Max. I tried earlier, but got a 404 on a Japanese web page.

It's a little repetitive if you view it with English translations, never the less, he seems to know Mexico City and at least where one of the videos was made. He does a good job of showing that the sun angle is wrong for the claimed time of day and that the clouds may not match.

The date or time seems to be a Maussan thing. I don't know if his team is just sloppy, or if they purposely use dates or times that work better for the claim. That seemed to be the case in the Melbourne UFOs that turned out to be aerobatic planes. When Maussan got a hold of it (and shared it with Third Phase of the Moon) the date was changed to a day the aerobatic planes where not flying in that area.
www.metabunk.org/threads/explained-ufos-over-melbourne-april-2022-roulettes-aerobatic-planes.12369/page-2#post-268898

Do these known repeated fraudsters deserve their own summarising thread in the "Debunking People" section? That way, all the dirt that's been raked up can all be found in one place?

Back