Dr. Bill H. Weld

Alhazred The Sane

Senior Member.
Apparently Weld confessed to being a hoaxer.

Which might be another hoax. Sweet Jeebus, but reading through the comments sections on this lot's videos is like wading through treacle. They're all utterly loopers. And believe whatever it is they happen to be believing at the time. The interweb, it is a strange place. I think I'll listen to a half hour of death metal just to get my head some peace.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
jarlrmai NASA Administrator Bill Nelson's views on UFOs, UAPs, and Alien Life UFOs and Aliens 37
JMartJr Covid Stimulus Bill mandates UFO Disclosure UFOs and Aliens 5
Rory Claim: UK Coronavirus Bill (HC Bill 122) means "bad things" Coronavirus COVID-19 9
Mick West No, SB 1424 is Not a Censorship Bill Criminalizing Anti-Vaccine Misinformation Conspiracy Theories 9
deirdre Claim:Republicans block bill to stop terrorists from buying guns General Discussion 9
3 Rhode Island Bill H5480 - Relating to the Health and Safety of Geoengineering General Discussion 51
H Bill Gates is helping fund geoengineering (chemtrails) ... so why are you denying it? Contrails and Chemtrails 77
Mick West H.R. 5344 - Bill Banning Enhanced Body Armor Conspiracy Theories 92
TWCobra Peter Kusznir and Bill Gates Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Jay Reynolds Bill Cooper Debunks Chemtrails (Vintage Audio) Contrails and Chemtrails 13
FreiZeitGeist Bill Vander Zalm: Ex-premiere of British Columbia acknowledges chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Grieves Bill Gates and Polio Vaccination Conspiracy Theories 56
Mattnik 'John Brennan Sworn in as CIA Director Using Constitution Lacking Bill of Rights' General Discussion 10
HappyMonday NEW BILL H.R 748 - National Service General Discussion 1
HappyMonday Bill Gates Admits to Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Leifer Is bill S.968 really a gov't blacklist bill ? General Discussion 1

Related Articles