Disney "Illumanti" pictures.

The Scrooge McDuck one was discussed on ATS about a year ago - this post suggests that:

1/ Disney have a history of putting "easter eggs" in their programmes
2/ the context was that "The illuminati eye chart appears just as the doctors is telling him he has the sickness that effects bankers cashiers and millionaires" - the word actually develops during the cartoon - successive shots of the chart are apparently all different.

The Scrooge McDuck one was discussed on ATS about a year ago - this post suggests that:

1/ Disney have a history of putting "easter eggs" in their programmes
2/ the context was that "The illuminati eye chart appears just as the doctors is telling him he has the sickness that effects bankers cashiers and millionaires" - the word actually develops during the cartoon - successive shots of the chart are apparently all different.
he has "Loot lice" in yuppy duck

ask.JPG

Can this be debunked?
Can *what* be debunked? It depends what is being claimed based on these things. But also the claim could be so vague that no real evidence can be meaningfully presented either way and it comes down to belief that it's deliberate policy from a satanic cabal or just college humour from turned-on tricksters.
The disney signature is pretty-much just pareidolia.

Looks like the eye chart was created in the late 1980s or early 1990s . . well before the internet was crazy with speculation about the illuminati . . . would be plausible to say it was intentional. . the only question would be Why?

DuckTales is an American animated television series produced by Disney Television Animation. It premiered on September 18, 1987 and ended on November 28, 1990 with a total of four seasons and 100 episodes.[1] An animated theatrical spin-offfilm based on the series, DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, was released widely in the United States on August 3, 1990. The voice cast from the series reprised their roles for the film. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckTales
Content from External Source

The Illuminati has been a counter-culture concept since the sixties.
People still managed to communicate ideas before the internet, believe it or not.

. the only question would be Why?

[/quote]
boredom? ;)
the scenes are two distinct artists. their styles are dramatically different (as are both wall hangings). I think it says "Beagle boys" at the bottom though. not sure how that would tie into the illuminati, since I don't know much about them. the beagle boys are scrooge mcducks archenemy.

ask2.JPG

I'm going with easter egg or subliminal messaging from the anti-illuminati forces. http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/in-the-shadows/subliminal_messaging/btk-killer-capture.html

Looks like the eye chart was created in the late 1980s or early 1990s . . well before the internet was crazy with speculation about the illuminati . . . would be plausible to say it was intentional. . the only question would be Why?

DuckTales is an American animated television series produced by Disney Television Animation. It premiered on September 18, 1987 and ended on November 28, 1990 with a total of four seasons and 100 episodes.[1] An animated theatrical spin-offfilm based on the series, DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, was released widely in the United States on August 3, 1990. The voice cast from the series reprised their roles for the film. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckTales

One or more of the animators might have been following in the satirical footsteps of the conspiracy laden 'The Illuminatus! Trilogy'. It was published in '75, I remember reading it sometime in the early '90's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy

The Illuminati has been a counter-culture concept since the sixties.
People still managed to communicate ideas before the internet, believe it or not.
I understand they did . . . I have been around since the 1950s myself but was too busy to know what the small conspiracy community thought about the illuminati . . . seems curious to me that a cartoonist in the 1980s would think it funny to put it in his drawing . . . I still ask. . . . what is the motivation? I don't have a clue . . . :confused:

I understand they did . . . I have been around since the 1950s myself but was too busy to know what the small conspiracy community thought about the illuminati . . . seems curious to me that a cartoonist in the 1980s would think it funny to put it in his drawing . . . I still ask. . . . what is the motivation? I don't have a clue . . . :confused:

Maybe he was a conspiracy theorist, and thought it was a good way of raising awareness?

Maybe he was a conspiracy theorist, and thought it was a good way of raising awareness?
Hmmmm . . . Wow! That would be rather difficult unless 10 year olds and their babysitters are your targets . . . not only that . . . it would have to communicate in almost subliminal fashion to be effective . . .

College humour, inside joke.

And Illuminati conspiracy theories have been around since the 1700s - basically as part of the anti-freemason movement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonry
The earliest document accusing Freemasonry of being involved in a conspiracy was Enthüllungen des Systems der Weltbürger-Politik (“Disclosure of the System of Cosmopolitan Politics”), published in 1786.[29]The book claimed that there was a conspiracy of Freemasons, Illuminati and Jesuits who were plotting world revolution.[30] During the 19th Century, this theory was repeated by many Christian counter-revolutionaries,[31][32] who saw Freemasons as being behind every attack on the existing social system.[31][32]

The Illuminati game from Steve Jackson has been around since about 1982, and anyone who played it would be fairly familiar with the concepts. The game has a pretty humorous take on a lot of conspiracy theories, including the Illuminati. It's pretty fun to play, too, in that the rules encourage deception and underhanded dealing, so it can get quite meta.

College humour, inside joke.
Hmmm . . . that makes more sense than raising awareness . . . but someone could get fired for something like that . . . but there is more evidence of that in the sexual references buried in other cartoons from Disney . . . :cool:

The chalkboard displays a few silly things in the episode. Written underneath a few historical items (Gettysburg Address, Magna Carta, Declaration of Independence) is Sam Walton destroys first town (a reference to Walmart) and then The Illuminati revealed. On the right hand side it does students the favor of announcing a pop quiz next Thursday, in advance.

That some people think this represents some sort nefarious or clandestine effort rather amuses me. It brings to mind what Brian Dunning wrote about this sort of "symbolism":

There's a common red flag shared by this particular conspiracy and many others, and that's the presumption that the conspirators chose to publicly announce their evil plans by putting all of this out there for everyone to see. That would be like Nixon, before Watergate, ordering a public mural to be placed in the hotel lobby showing GOP spies breaking into a room. Or Oliver North announcing his intentions by placing a sculpture in the National Mall showing himself handing a shoulder-fired missile launcher to an Iranian with one hand, and giving the proceeds to a Nicaraguan with the other.
Are words scribbled on a set decoration in a childrens' sitcom really the best effort of a supposedly all-powerful global cabal? :confused:

For refererence, the show is Duck Tales, which ran from 1987 to 1990.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckTales

The episode in question is "Yuppy Ducks" which aired November 13, 1989
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Yuppy_Ducks

As noted the Illuminatus Trilogy (1975) was well before that.

And was rather influential:
In general, The Illuminatus! Trilogy can be credited with popularizing the genre of conspiracy fiction,[44] a field later mined by authors like Umberto Eco (Foucault's Pendulum) and Dan Brown (Angels and Demons,The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol), comic book writers like Alan Moore (V for Vendetta, From Hell), Dave Sim (Cerebus) and Grant Morrison (The Invisibles), and screenwriters like Chris Carter (The X-Files) andDamon Lindelof (Lost).[45] In particular, the regular use of the Illuminati in popular culture as shadowy central puppet masters in this type of fiction can be traced back to their exposure via The Illuminatus! Trilogy.[46]

Last edited:
The chalkboard displays a few silly things in the episode. Written underneath a few historical items (Gettysburg Address, Magna Carta, Declaration of Independence) is Sam Walton destroys first town (a reference to Walmart) and then The Illuminati revealed. On the right hand side it does students the favor of announcing a pop quiz next Thursday, in advance.

That some people think this represents some sort nefarious or clandestine effort rather amuses me. It brings to mind what Brian Dunning wrote about this sort of "symbolism":

There's a common red flag shared by this particular conspiracy and many others, and that's the presumption that the conspirators chose to publicly announce their evil plans by putting all of this out there for everyone to see. That would be like Nixon, before Watergate, ordering a public mural to be placed in the hotel lobby showing GOP spies breaking into a room. Or Oliver North announcing his intentions by placing a sculpture in the National Mall showing himself handing a shoulder-fired missile launcher to an Iranian with one hand, and giving the proceeds to a Nicaraguan with the other.
Are words scribbled on a set decoration in a childrens' sitcom really the best effort of a supposedly all-powerful global cabal? :confused:
No, I think it more likely a joke or something like me carving that "I love Linda" in the bark of an old maple tree to immortalize the undying love for my childhood sweetheart . . .

One or more of the animators might have been following in the satirical footsteps of the conspiracy laden 'The Illuminatus! Trilogy'. It was published in '75, I remember reading it sometime in the early '90's.

in duck tales the beagle boys all are numbered 167 or 617 etc they all add up to 5 ; } and this link does ring bells as far as other duck tales episodes. but then I can find patterns in almost anything. fun stuff.

Hmmmm . . . Wow! That would be rather difficult unless 10 year olds and their babysitters are your targets . . . not only that . . . it would have to communicate in almost subliminal fashion to be effective . . .
it is pretty much subliminal since we're watching scrooge mcduck not reading the wall. obviously though it didn't work on me because I never 'aske[ed] about the illuminati'

Are those who believe this is nefarious not implying it is targeted at kids?

Are those who believe this is nefarious not implying it is targeted at kids?
Hmmmm. . . don't think that was what Mick was referring but could be . . . that some think children are able to pick up the information and process its implications, which is beyond my understanding of subliminal suggestions . . .

Hmmmm. . . don't think that was what Mick was referring but could be . . . that some think children are able to pick up the information and process its implications, which is beyond my understanding of subliminal suggestions . . .
Some type of indoctrination so that when the youth grow up into a world controlled by them they will just accept it? Obviously it didn't work, or they haven't taken control yet, or at least haven't announced that they have.

And no I don't think that was what Mick was getting at.

Some type of indoctrination so that when the youth grow up into a world controlled by them they will just accept it? Obviously it didn't work, or they haven't taken control yet, or at least haven't announced that they have.

And no I don't think that was what Mick was getting at.
I think the possibilities are:

1) Inside joke college level prank
2) Some conspiracy theorist wanting to make a point
3) Random chance the letters spelled illuminati
4) The illuminati themselves showing their flag and sending some message to who ever could pick it out or be affected by it . . .

I will take a look and see if it contains any subliminal propaganda to zombify the children of the world . . . ;)
the entire show is propaganda (to occupy wallstreet types anyway). Scrooge Mcduck is crazy rich and yet the sweetest guy out there. it's an anti-anti-rich people show ; )

Last edited:
the entire show is propaganda (to occupy wallstreet types anyway). Scrooge Mcduck is crazy rich and yet the sweetest guy out there. it's an anti-anti-rich people show ; )

Wow!!! Then it is way too complex for me . . . the illuminati or anti-illuminati propagandists are wasting their time sending me near subliminal messages in cartoons . . . it is simply going over my head and IQ level . . . o_O

Found the skateboard episode. its Mickeymouse club Friendship Team.
they are searching for missing party hats. and clues.

so the eye could be just a graphic that shows on the bottom of the skateboard well.
a clue
or a secret message from the illuminati.

I cant find the whole episode anywhere to see if its a show clue.
http://mickeyclub.wikia.com/wiki/The_Friendship_Team

Actually the illuminati have been a counter culture for much longer than that,

“It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.”
George Washington

Winston Churchill: 1920
“From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played a definitely recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century, and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads, and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.”

*Weishaupt was the founder of the illuminati

Actually the illuminati have been a counter culture for much longer than that,

“It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.”
George Washington

Winston Churchill: 1920
“From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played a definitely recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century, and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads, and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.”

*Weishaupt was the founder of the illuminati

See also post #14 :)

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/disney-illumanti-pictures.3020/#post-86851

good point , however i don't recall them mentioning any reference to that book in the movie and also why they put it so fast you can't see it .

good point , however i don't recall them mentioning any reference to that book in the movie and also why they put it so fast you can't see it .

Actually sorry, I get the films mixed up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

• The 1998 German film 23, starring August Diehl as computer hacker Karl Koch, tells the real-life story of computer hackers inspired by Wilson's Illuminatus! Trilogy.
  • The 2007 film The Number 23, starring Jim Carrey, is the story of a man who becomes obsessed with the number 23 while reading a book of the same title that seems to be about his life.
Same basic thing though. They use "subliminal" flashes as references to conspiracy theories. It's kind of meta.

Back