Debunked: Who In The World Is Spraying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
The third installment in the "W ... is Spraying?" is in production. Basically it's the latest incarnation of the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory.

http://www.whointheworldisspraying.com/

Judging by the above image, they are pushing the following narrative:

Shadowy figures are orchestrating a clandestine spraying program using military and civillian jets to control the weather and the food supply so they can make money from weather derivatives, and control and reduce the world population. The jets also do something to the atmosphere to improve global surveillance, HAARP warfare, and mind control. The "who" are the bankster elite.

The problem with this they is quite simple: there is NO EVIDENCE that anyone is spraying anything.

The producers put forward basically two bits of evidence - that the trails look odd, and that chemical tests reveal chemicals.

The problem is that these claims have been soundly refuted years ago. The trails look like normal contrails, and the tests just show normal levels of environmental chemicals like aluminium (which is 10% of the soil in California, home of the filmmakers).

See:
http://contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/
and
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/300-Debunked-WHY-in-the-World-are-They-Spraying

So with this lack of "evidence", all they are left is speculation about what weather control would look like, but with nothing to actually suggest it's going on. Oh, and a request for money.

Last edited:
I see the What in the world films are following in the steps of the Zeitgeist and Loose Change films and releasing multiple editions,re-using and tweaking ideas.

I think it's just the evolution of the theory. Initially it was just "those trails persist for a long time", "aluminum in the mud", "my solar panels are losing efficiency", "my farm is not doing that well". Then when they found that trails persist naturally, and solar panels lose efficiency over time, and must is 10% aluminum anyway, and farming can be tricky, then those things got downplayed (to various extents) in the next film, and they got all excited about weather derivatives and weather warfare.

Now the persistence of trails will be mentioned even less, and they will talk about invisible spraying making weird sticky snow and causing droughts. Basically shifting away from things that can be tested for (and hence can be debunked) and moving into the realms of undetectable conspiracies that correlate with natural events.

I think it's just the evolution of the theory. Initially it was just "those trails persist for a long time", "aluminum in the mud", "my solar panels are losing efficiency", "my farm is not doing that well". Then when they found that trails persist naturally, and solar panels lose efficiency over time, and must is 10% aluminum anyway, and farming can be tricky, then those things got downplayed (to various extents) in the next film, and they got all excited about weather derivatives and weather warfare.

Now the persistence of trails will be mentioned even less, and they will talk about invisible spraying making weird sticky snow and causing droughts. Basically shifting away from things that can be tested for (and hence can be debunked) and moving into the realms of undetectable conspiracies that correlate with natural events.

I'd like to think that, as the chemtrail zealots can no longer generate supporting narrative for 'look up, isn't that interesting, be afraid', the theory must collapse somewhat. Doing away with the strong visual indicators of 'strangeness' that anybody can see is a bad move.

Same as with Jim L's fuel additive angle, as soon as it becomes more complicated and less overt I'll wager it becomes less effective at gaining new recruits. It's the fear and the simplicity that keeps 'em coming back.

Do any of the videos answer their own question?

I think what in the world concludes they are spraying stuff.
I think why in the world concludes the stuff does something.
I imagine who in the world will conclude that someone's doing it.

Bloody hell. I am already confused.

The question that now remains and is believed by many, the answer to stopping these programs and the daily ecocide on our planet is, “WHO in the World is Spraying?” While it is true that there are literally hundreds of governments and corporations involved with geoengineering, there are some who have a greater degree of involvement. “WHO in the World is Spraying?” will be an investigation into these governments, corporations, and altruistic individuals who are responsible for these crimes. When revealed, we believe that we will quickly see an end to the day to day poisoning of our planet and thus the restoration of nature and humanity.
Content from External Source
Now call me picky but it is a very rare thing to see an altruistic act also called a crime. Do they understand what altruism is? Or is that going to be part of the dogma, anyone that acts in a selfless manner, for no reward for the benefit of others is in on the chemtrails conspiracy? Thank god Mother Teresa is still not around as I can imagine her face plastered on the cover of the DVD. ;)

I guess we can expect two more, "where" and "how" are they spraying, to complete the set?

I'd like to think that, as the chemtrail zealots can no longer generate supporting narrative for 'look up, isn't that interesting, be afraid', the theory must collapse somewhat. Doing away with the strong visual indicators of 'strangeness' that anybody can see is a bad move.

Same as with Jim L's fuel additive angle, as soon as it becomes more complicated and less overt I'll wager it becomes less effective at gaining new recruits. It's the fear and the simplicity that keeps 'em coming back.

I was thinking the same myself when I read Mick's post. The more they clutch at straws the less easy it will be to convince people anything is going on. No doubt there'll be the hardcore but if they can't point to anything obvious then people are less likely to take any notice.

I guess we can expect two more, "where" and "how" are they spraying, to complete the set?

What, why, who, how, where, when, all of these elements go into making a case for a crime. The originators of the film series, Michael J. Murphy and G. Edward Griffin could have gone much further into these elements in less than three years. After all, they have said countless times that a "Crime Against Humanity" is taking place, with thousands of people and the entire earth threatened. How many "Crimes Against Humanity" get investigated at the rate of one movie per year?
They certainly cannot be serious. A serious person faced with a "Crime Against Humanity" doesn't drag out the plot just to make a series of movies.

WITWATS the movie came out in 2010, by 2011, G. Edward Griffin had already determined that what people were seeing were ordinary commercial passenger flights. Two more years have passed before Murphy decides to make a movie telling "Who In The World Is Spraying", when he was already aware of Griffins findings two years before? When the planes they are seeing and filming are have traceable ownership, trackable flight paths and are maintained and piloted by known people?
He certainly cannot be serious.

The whole scam needs to fall apart.

It is funny seeing the planes they used on the poster, it is hard to tell on the left what kind of fighter aircraft they are, but they are not even making contrails, they are emitting smoke from their nozzles, apparently at an airshow of some kind. (most likely from smoke generators made from a small oil tank installed on the aircraft which injects oil into the nozzles) I don't understand what the chemtrail community's fascination with the E-3 Sentry AWACS is. I have had multiple believers tell me they "know pilots who fly the E-3" that have admitted to spraying chemtrails. It most likely is the fact that they consider the AWACS a spy plane, or one that could easily be construed as one conducting a covert spraying operation. I usually tell them that E-3 pilots are normally selected from the bottom of their pilot training courses. Those old TF-33 engines they are rocking are definitely some smoky little guys.

If anyone wants to know who is making the lines in the skies, [...] . Likely Michael isn't going to put this in his movie lest he lose the plot. These graphics are information which Michael J. Murphy has known about since 2010, according to G. Edward Griffin.

I've found that these single image info-graphics are very effective at getting the point across simply and quickly. Pitting one CT against the other, especially when they contradict each other so clearly is a match that can hardly be beaten.

The URL for the quote is at the bottom and has to be typed, but here are links to the quotes in print:

http://ep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/realityzone/EGresponsewigington.html

http://ep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/realityzone/dontblamepilots.html

G Edward Griffin.jpg

G Edward Griffin 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be effective the images need to work at in-thread Facebook size (470 pixels wide). When a large image is reduced, the font size is reduced.

Having a larger image is still good, but it has to look good at both sizes.

Sorry, gave you the "Winner" rating because I thought it was hilariously clever and witty....but, of course, THAT was your intent the whole time...yes?
; ) mostly was wondering why I'd never heard of him after reading so much about chemtrails here.

; ) mostly was wondering why I'd never heard of him after reading so much about chemtrails here.

Oh....wow. Well, thanks for being honest. Again, though....(it was a very witty comment, IF you knew who he was, previously).

He, like most of these "chem"trail promoters, is as insignificant as they can be.

...this coveted list...

Are you at all familiar with another 'coveted list'?

Those compiled by "WildWoodClaire1" of YouTube? Example of her "Dim Bulbs" awards:

(From 2011...please consider looking into her LATEST videos, since then...yes, she is STILL active!!!):

Most recent (well, one week ago):

This woman is incredibly intelligent. AND also well-versed in geology....just check our her "geology briefs" videos!!!

Last edited:
Is there any update on the "Who" movie anyway? The promo on youtube is almost an year old, the website in the opening post doesn't really look that 'active'. Is the market for this kind of movies maybe saturated? The "shade" movie seemed to have failed to get any real attention as far as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back