Neversoft Inc... Mick West ... the maker of Tony Hawk Proskater... a multi-millionaire financing an operation which is literally harassing me daily...
This last time.. they spammed ALL my pages.. all my facebook pages, youtube pages, and even my website... calling me a fraud for accepting donations!!
A multi-millionaire and his 1,000+ daily followers vs. me.
I'm outmatched in every way.
That being said... Tatoott's response is perfect!
Looks like we got some recognition. I'm going to continually edit this as I watch the video.
1) If Mick's wealth was in the billions, we'd be seeing his name around a lot more.
2) The video asks why a billionare would waste his time on the internet debunking certain people? Because Mick isn't a billionaire, and the information that the conspiracy theory community pushes as fact, has been proven constantly to be false. Because this misinformation is causing threats against an agency that is falsely tied to this theory, which could endanger the lives of millions of Americans.
3) I am not paid by Mick. I have had zero income over the past few years. Also, I am not a monkey.
4) The video claims we cannot do the research. We have. We've found you've interpreted it grossly incorrectly. We've documented hundreds of instances of this. The question seems to be why you can't understand why you're wrong.
5) The video claims Mick's "cronies" are being paid 500-2000 dollars a month. Again, no one is being paid.
6) The video asks what Mick meant when he said "Nobody here is getting paid to be here that I'm aware of. I'm certainly not." and claims that is enough to say this is a paid operation. Is it possible that Mick's comment...well, meant exactly what he said? Is nothing straightforward for these folks?
In summary: this video is a ramble of pure speculation and...well, to be blunt, utter bullshit. If you want to discuss this topic, please come the forums, make an account, and we can discuss it. There's nothing stopping you from joining - so why haven't you?
Mick, you may wanna disclose your tax returns.