Debunked: Corbett Report Targeted by Google/Youtube

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
In a video titled: "Shots Fired in the Media War! Corbett Report Hit!", conspiracy theorist James Corbett claims that a video of his was age restrict as part of some plot against him by Google (owners of YouTube), saying in the description:
Shots have been fired in the media wars! The Corbett Report is being flagged for talking about robots!
Content from External Source
And in the video:
now it's an age restricted video, not because of blood or gore or nudity or anything one can even theoretically say "oh they have to age restrict it." No, it's a guy [Corbett] talking to a camera for five minutes, and that has been age restricted.
This is false. The video in question, WE NEED TO STOP NORMALIZING THIS, is a bit of a ramble about how the New World Order is going to use sex robots to emasculate men, but the reason it is age restricted is because it contains an image of partially naked sex dolls posed in sexual situations. Here's the image, which I've censored for display:
20171201-134337-k5lsi.jpg
Full image can be seen by clicking here.

One might argue about finding the image personally offensive or not, but one can't argue that it doesn't breach YouTube's community guidelines. One certainly can't argue that it's just "a guy talking to a camera".

Why am I debunking this trivial sounding claim? Corbett is a promoter of classical conspiracy theories, and now he's trying to start one of his own. Casting doubt on Google's content policing is a way of promoting his own content as legitimate. His claim here is part of laying a general foundation of distrust where he can play the hero against the villains of Google and Youtube. So allowing claims like this to go unchecked is allowing a subtle boost in credibility for all his other videos. That's a boost they do not deserve, and one built upon false pretences.

Last edited:
Corbett describes this as "soft censorship", coincidentally a similar case was claimed by Paul Joseph Watson from online supplement store and conspiracy promoting website Infowars:

20171201-165650-5utix.jpg

YouTube has been attracting negative headlines about its bizarre policies all year after mass de-monetizing content in response to a hysterical campaign led by the establishment media to crush independent content creators.

The Google-owned platform is a shadow of its former self and is being destroyed by contrived moral panic and far-left thought police.
However the flagging seemed to have been temporary, as the video is back up, complete with comments. However I think this appears to be part of a general narrative that the conspiracy theory content creators have been developing since the pushback on "fake news" over the last year.

YouTube is a battle-ground, primarily because so many people use it as a source of information.

I see a lot of demonetization of a lot of popular Conservative and conspiratorial channels on You Tube . Many are flagged by those who usually disagree . Im not sure if its YT fault I dont like The Young Turks But never flagged any of their videos I disagree with . I think The Left is better at silencing the right then the other way around . We dont have a Hate Watch a Media Matters SPLC . Perversion should be banned On You Tube Except Joe Rogan

[off topic stuff removed. New topics in new threads please.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a lot of demonetization of a lot of popular Conservative and conspiratorial channels on You Tube . Many are flagged by those who usually disagree . Im not sure if its YT fault I dont like The Young Turks But never flagged any of their videos I disagree with . I think The Left is better at silencing the right then the other way around . We dont have a Hate Watch a Media Matters SPLC . Perversion should be banned On You Tube Except Joe Rogan

I'd also like to point out that Crrow777 is an abuser of the DMCA. He uses it to have videos taken down that offer solutions to his videos. The video I linked to was taken down, after a copyright claim was made by Crrow777 in April of 2015, and reinstated after Dazza filed a dispute. Did Crrow ever explain the exact circumstances as to why this video was his 3rd strike? What about the first 2 strikes?

I see a lot of demonetization of a lot of popular Conservative and conspiratorial channels on You Tube

You tube is 'tagging' content so advertisers can choose which channels they are paying for. explained well here. If advertisers don't want to advertise on your channel.. well, thems the breaks.

"Back in March, we announced to creators that we were taking steps to give advertisers more choice and control over the types of content they run their ads against. We asked creators across the platform to appeal any video that they felt was incorrectly classified by our systems. Every appeal helps our systems get smarter over time. We reviewed the channels discussed by Forbes and found that on the three gaming channels mentioned, none of the videos were entirely demonetized. Over 90% of the videos on each channel were fully monetized, while some had more limited monetization options. This can be due to factors like excessive violence, even in games, and excessive profanity. If these creators feel that this designation is in error, we encourage them to appeal. Part of giving advertisers choice means giving them the choice to not run ads on sensitive content." https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...deo-game-content-involving-guns/#127e117e2613

We dont have a Hate Watch a Media Matters SPLC .
Fortunately for you, though, you have an older, bigger, better financed, more idealogical version of MM!!

Media Research Center has been dedicated to attacking the left since 1987,
and is very proud to tell you how big (many arms) and influential they are.
https://www.mrc.org/about
Media Matters, on the other hand, has been around less than half as long (2004).
https://www.mediamatters.org/about

Those who've monitored both for a long time know that they're largely similar. There is a minor difference in tone:
MRC often acts as if their complaint is that other media sources are not advancing MRC's agenda (as if they should)
whereas Media Matters began just dispassionately cataloging conservative stories and comments that they
knew progressives would find offensive. Bill O'Reilly used to get furious on air at MM and rail angrily against them...
when all they did was re-print what he indisputably said. :rolleyes:
(usually providing far more context than was necessary). I guess Bill made bigger problems for himself, since then.
Personally, I wish MM would do what they--effectively--do to the Right, to the Left as well.

You tube is 'tagging' content so advertisers can choose which channels they are paying for. explained well here. If advertisers don't want to advertise on your channel.. well, thems the breaks.

"Back in March, we announced to creators that we were taking steps to give advertisers more choice and control over the types of content they run their ads against. We asked creators across the platform to appeal any video that they felt was incorrectly classified by our systems. Every appeal helps our systems get smarter over time. We reviewed the channels discussed by Forbes and found that on the three gaming channels mentioned, none of the videos were entirely demonetized. Over 90% of the videos on each channel were fully monetized, while some had more limited monetization options. This can be due to factors like excessive violence, even in games, and excessive profanity. If these creators feel that this designation is in error, we encourage them to appeal. Part of giving advertisers choice means giving them the choice to not run ads on sensitive content." https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...deo-game-content-involving-guns/#127e117e2613
I dont By YT excuse at all . If they Use Anti-Defamation League to censor content that s one sided right there .
According to YouTube, the system, while largely automated, will mix in human reviews in the form of its already established “Trusted Flagger” volunteer program that works with over 15 institutions to deal with extremist content, including the Anti-Defamation League.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...controversial-aka-conservative-content?page=1

If they Use Anti-Defamation League to censor content that s one sided right there .
I don't understand what you are talking about. And btw, how do you know liberal videos aren't being demonetized as well? Do you watch a lot of liberal channels?

I don't understand what you are talking about. And btw, how do you know liberal videos aren't being demonetized as well? Do you watch a lot of liberal channels?
Yes and Im always offended . But I dont report a video . The Young Turks violates Guidelines all the time . All those platforms are controlled by 1 side of the political spectrum . Like main stream news is mostly 1 sided . I listen to NPR every morning just to get my blood pressure Up

The Young Turks violates Guidelines all the time
ok I clicked on about 20 videos.. and only 2 so far have ads. I cant tell if its based on number of views or content. either way, they aren't monetized across the board. At least not here in Connecticut.

No ads on these. I've attached the ones I see so far that have ads, in case you're curious.
ip.JPG

lol.JPG

Attachments

• pop.JPG
    pop.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 497
  • pp.JPG
    pp.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Yes and Im always offended . But I dont report a video . The Young Turks violates Guidelines all the time
I report things that are serious offensive, like child harassment/stalking/endangerment/threats. I do so sparingly and only for children still alive so I don't get labeled as a 'troll', but still 90% of them stay up. So trust me, Youtube isn't taking down moon flat earth videos simply because they are scamming people. Youtube doesn't give a *&^% about conspiracy theorists.

I report things that are serious offensive, like child harassment/stalking/endangerment/threats. I do so sparingly and only for children still alive so I don't get labeled as a 'troll', but still 90% of them stay up. So trust me, Youtube isn't taking down moon flat earth videos simply because they are scamming people. Youtube doesn't give a *&^% about conspiracy theorists.
Then why was the video removed ? Why was the channel deleted and restored after numerous complaints to You Tube

Crow‏ @crrow777 13h13 hours ago
I am alive again and want to thank you all who protested the YT channel termination - YOU fought back and won. Free speech matters. Cheers to the people who care. Episode 084 live today

Now its not a channel I follow because unlike this guy I believe the Moon is real , Censorship is strong on YT , Liek the Girl who deleted Trumps Twitter on her last day at work ,

On Thursday President Donald Trump’s infamous Twitter account, which he has used to shape everything from Department of Defense policy to America's foreign relations with North Korea, disappeared from the social media platform for 11 minutes.

At first Twitter thought it was due to human error, but on further investigation they found it was was an intentional act by an employee on their last day of work.

“Through our investigation we have learned that this was done by a Twitter customer support employee who did this on the employee’s last day,” Twitter wrote in a statement Thursday. “We are conducting a full internal review.”
Most of Social Media Companies the Entertainment Industry Main Stream News is Bias and censors what it doesnt like , PERIOD END OF STORY

Then why was the video removed ?
you linked his twitter.. why not read it?
Capture.JPG

Source: https://twitter.com/crrow777/status/934800203709931520
https://archive.is/3siFU

I don't know why he was reinstated. maybe because he has 79k subscribers and he appealed the decision. (although the video in question is not on his list now.. maybe it was copyright issues... if everyone watches a video reposted on crow's account than Chris wont get the credit or the youtube view hits for his moon cellphone footage. )

[/EX] Most of Social Media Companies the Entertainment Industry Main Stream News is Bias and censors what it doesnt like , PERIOD END OF STORY
That may be the "end of the story," but virtually all of it is factually wrong.

The "girl" was a man. A german man.
The "intentional act" was a mistake.
The supposed grievance was from a man who says he "admires" Trump.
If this is the sort of evidence of a mean, liberal media, we're to be convinced by,
you can understand why sober folks don't take it seriously.

Besides, even if it were true (and it's not), would any rational person judge a company by what a
single (presumably disgruntled) employee did on their way out the door?
When Charlo Greene cursed and quit, on the air for KTVA in Alaska, to promote cannibis,
https://www.theguardian.com/society...reene-alaska-cannabis-club-reporter-marijuana
did you think "Aha! I always knew KTVA had a pro-pot agenda, and now I have proof!!" ?
You're obviously entitled to believe whatever you want about the media being unfair to you...
but this is not evidence.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/29/meet-the-man-who-deactivated-trumps-twitter-account/

it doesn't say that in your link (which violates the No-Click policy).
it says
This is where Trump’s behavior intersects with Duysak’s work life. Someone reported Trump’s account on Duysak’s last day; as a final, throwaway gesture, he put the wheels in motion to deactivate it. Then he closed his computer and left the building....

... Duysak describes the event as a “mistake.” Specifically, he told us, he never thought the account would actually get deactivated. https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/29/meet-the-man-who-deactivated-trumps-twitter-account/
sounds pretty intentional to me.

you linked his twitter.. why not read it?
Capture.JPG

Source: https://twitter.com/crrow777/status/934800203709931520
https://archive.is/3siFU

I don't know why he was reinstated. maybe because he has 79k subscribers and he appealed the decision. (although the video in question is not on his list now.. maybe it was copyright issues... if everyone watches a video reposted on crow's account than Chris wont get the credit or the youtube view hits for his moon cellphone footage. )

I read It and it was on the other Video from SecureTeam 10 He films it thru a powerful telescope his own equipment, Doesn't explain anything.

it doesn'
That may be the "end of the story," but virtually all of it is factually wrong.

The "girl" was a man. A german man.
The "intentional act" was a mistake.
If this is the sort of evidence of a mean, liberal media, we're to be convinced by,
you can understand why sober folks don't take it seriously.

Besides, even if it were true (and it's not), would any rational person judge a company by what a
single (presumably disgruntled) employee did on their way out the door?
When Charlo Greene cursed and quit, on the air for KTVA in Alaska, to promote cannibis,
https://www.theguardian.com/society...reene-alaska-cannabis-club-reporter-marijuana
did you think "Aha! I always knew KTVA had a pro-pot agenda, and now I have proof!!" ?
You're obviously entitled to believe whatever you want about the media being unfair to you...
but this is not evidence.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/29/meet-the-man-who-deactivated-trumps-twitter-account/
Seems I only got his Sex wrong .:confused: The worse part is the celebration over it , The problem is the left will report or flag anything they disagree with more than the right , That is a fact you can see every-time a conservative speaker shows up at a event. It doest Happen when a leftist shows up to speak, Most of theses tech firms hires are college educated and tend to lean left. Those are facts ,

Okay. The man who did it says it was an accident. You two say otherwise. ;)
This is where Trump’s behavior intersects with Duysak’s work life. Someone reported Trump’s account on Duysak’s last day; as a final, throwaway gesture, he put the wheels in motion to deactivate it. Then he closed his computer and left the building....
No the first part . The accident excuse sounds like he covering his Butt IMO

No the first part . The accident excuse sounds like he covering his Butt IMO
"This is where Trump’s behavior intersects with Duysak’s work life. Someone reported Trump’s account on Duysak’s last day; as a final, throwaway gesture, he put the wheels in motion to deactivate it. Then he closed his computer and left the building.

Several hours later, the panic began. Duysak tells us that it started when he was approached by a woman whom he didn’t know very well. According to Duysak, the woman said that she had been contacted by someone asking about Duysak in connection with Trump’s Twitter account. After a moment of disbelief, he said he then looked at the news and realized what had happened.

Duysak describes the event as a “mistake.” Specifically, he told us, he never thought the account would actually get deactivated.

In fact, it appeared that Trump’s account was essentially protected from being deactivated over Terms of Service violations. In June, Twitter explained why: Some tweets that seemingly violate its terms of service are nevertheless 'newsworthy' and therefore in the public interest to keep up."

Last edited:
"This is where Trump’s behavior intersects with Duysak’s work life. Someone reported Trump’s account on Duysak’s last day; as a final, throwaway gesture, he put the wheels in motion to deactivate it. Then he closed his computer and left the building.

Several hours later, the panic began. Duysak tells us that it started when he was approached by a woman whom he didn’t know very well. According to Duysak, the woman said that she had been contacted by someone asking about Duysak in connection with Trump’s Twitter account. After a moment of disbelief, he said he then looked at the news and realized what had happened.

Duysak describes the event as a “mistake.” Specifically, he told us, he never thought the account would actually get deactivated.

In fact, it appeared that Trump’s account was essentially protected from being deactivated over Terms of Service violations. In June, Twitter explained why: Some tweets that seemingly violate its terms of service are nevertheless 'newsworthy' and therefore in the public interest to keep up."
.It was a Mistake that it got deactivated but he did what he did intentionally. So No mistake on his part just he thought nothing would really happen, Guess he doesn't want to ruin his chances of getting hired somewhere else ? Sounds like a disgruntled employee sabotage to me, Lets end it here we have different opinions

.It was a Mistake that it got deactivated but he did what he did intentionally. So No mistake on his part just he thought nothing would really happen, Guess he doesn't want to ruin his chances of getting hired somewhere else ? Sounds like a disgruntled employee sabotage to me, Lets end it here we have different opinions
Fair enough.
After all, you have again proved systematic liberal media and social media bias. ;)

He films it thru a powerful telescope his own equipment,
That's not true. he copied it from a guy called Chris Parker, link here. There is a clone of crow's video out there.. he names Chris himself and has Chris' name right on the video.

either way, he got his channel reinstated. so what's your point again?

, he never thought the account would actually get deactivated.
to me that proves he did it intentionally. Maybe he did think the safe guards would prevent his direction from going through.. but he still intentionally hit the deactivate button. It's no big deal... (other than just more foreigners interfering with America ;) ) .. even an anti Trump conservative could have done it and it was only 11 minutes. UltraLiberal Twitter immediately rebooted the account. Which disproves Joe's theory.

to me that proves he did it intentionally. Maybe he did think the safe guards would prevent his direction from going through.. but he still intentionally hit the deactivate button. It's no big deal... (other than just more foreigners interfering with America ;) ) .. even an anti Trump conservative could have done it and it was only 11 minutes. UltraLiberal Twitter immediately rebooted the account. Which disproves Joe's theory.
No Ultra Liberal BlackLivesmatter ISIS supporting Twitter is actually one of the worse abusers. Im on Twitter quite a bit . I lose 3 followers daily. I see plenty of offensive abusive tweets on both sides usually those on the right are censored and deleted. if they spent half the time deleting ISIS accounts which I report on a daily Basis it would be time better spent , Its OK they can do what they want but there clearly is a Bias. Even on this site which is Micks has its own bias his own rules Ect , This is Not a 100% free speech zone either , But it is HIS site and he has the right to run it the way he wants.

That's not true. he copied it from a guy called Chris Parker, link here. There is a clone of crow's video out there.. he names Chris himself and has Chris' name right on the video.

either way, he got his channel reinstated. so what's your point again?
My point is and its not about that video is their is a Bias on many social media platforms which are owned I guess by many on the left , Im sure if a person on the left was to post on right run sites it would be the same ? But the big media sites are owned and staffed by those who are on the left side of the political spectrum .

My point is and its not about that video is their is a Bias on many social media platforms which are owned I guess by many on the left , Im sure if a person on the left was to post on right run sites it would be the same ? But the big media sites are owned and staffed by those who are on the left side of the political spectrum .
One guy knocks Trump off Twitter for 11 minutes and you think that is evidence of widespread left wing bias on social media platforms? Not so much.

Seems I only got his Sex wrong .:confused: The worse part is the celebration over it , The problem is the left will report or flag anything they disagree with more than the right ,That is a fact you can see every-time a conservative speaker shows up at a event. It doest Happen when a leftist shows up to speak,

Eminently sensible of them since they are usually outnumbered hundreds to one. That's popular opinion for you.

But of course it certainly hasn't been like that forever - racists breaking up and beating black meetings and protesters has a long and ignoble history in the USA, and in the UK to a lesser extent - there have been few lynchings of white folk in the USA for example, few "mainstream" white churches burned down, few "white rights" leaders assassinated, few strikers have hired "employer breakers" to beat up employers over the years, and so on and so forth.

The only difference today is that many of the left are refusing to accept the right wing violence by just "turning the other cheek"

Most of theses tech firms hires are college educated and tend to lean left. Those are facts ,

Which is entirely supported by you evidence-less assertion.....

But I suspect you are right - it is all part of the general drift in opinion (I hope) towards the idea that money should be he servant of people, not the other way around, and that oppressive jerkism is a failed political concept..

Last edited:
if they spent half the time deleting ISIS accounts which I report on a daily Basis it would be time better spent
ISIS accounts are liberal?

Even on this site which is Micks has its own bias his own rules Ect , This is Not a 100% free speech zone either ,
being a free speech zone is different than bias. Moderation is equal here whether conservative, liberal, CTer, hoaxer etc. We enforce rules on all categories of people, and we let things slide (or don't notice) from all categories of people. I've seen no actual bias in moderation.

is their is a Bias on many social media platforms
I do believe more liberals report things. being an 'activist' is kinda the whole liberal schtick.

BUT conservatives just need to learn to post within the rules. and conservatives SHOULD post within the rules because that is the conservative schtick. we want illegal immigrants deported because it's not fair to the legal immigrants who follow the rules. We want marriage between a man and a woman because that is the rules set down by the founding fathers and God. We want all weapons to be legal because that is the rule the founding fathers set down. We want the EPA to do what the EPA was set up to do (the rules) etc etc.

I also do believe that certain liberal moderators on sites such as Youtube/Google may be biased in content removed, but as your video example shows.. if you appeal, the company itself/the platform reinstates stuff.

Eminently sensible of them since they are usually outnumbered hundreds to one. That's popular opinion for you.

But of course it certainly hasn't been like that forever - racists breaking up and beating black meetings and protesters has a long and ignoble history in the USA, and in the UK to a lesser extent - there have been few lynchings of white folk in the USA for example, few "mainstream" white churches burned down, few "white rights" leaders assassinated, few strikers have hired "employer breakers" to beat up employers over the years, and so on and so forth.

The only difference today is that many of the left are refusing to accept the right wing violence by just "turning the other cheek"

Which is entirely supported by you evidence-less assertion.....

But I suspect you are right - it is all part of the general drift in opinion (I hope) towards the idea that money should be he servant of people, not the other way around, and that oppressive jerkism is a failed political concept..
That wasnt Right wing violence . Mikey .Id gladly splain it to you but its off topic . Back in the days of the KKK when it had power and when churches were burning and Blacks and other white republicans were being lynched by democrats . These days when a black church burns it usually a act of nature or a Hoax

ISIS accounts are liberal?

being a free speech zone is different than bias. Moderation is equal here whether conservative, liberal, CTer, hoaxer etc. We enforce rules on all categories of people, and we let things slide (or don't notice) from all categories of people. I've seen no actual bias in moderation.

I do believe more liberals report things. being an 'activist' is kinda the whole liberal schtick.

BUT conservatives just need to learn to post within the rules. and conservatives SHOULD post within the rules because that is the conservative schtick. we want illegal immigrants deported because it's not fair to the legal immigrants who follow the rules. We want marriage between a man and a woman because that is the rules set down by the founding fathers and God. We want all weapons to be legal because that is the rule the founding fathers set down. We want the EPA to do what the EPA was set up to do (the rules) etc etc.

I also do believe that certain liberal moderators on sites such as Youtube/Google may be biased in content removed, but as your video example shows.. if you appeal, the company itself/the platform reinstates stuff.
Sometimes they are reinstated but many times they disappear , ISIS is not Liberal but Twitter doesn't do enough to stop them

That wasnt Right wing violence

It was.

Back in the days of the KKK when it had power and when churches were burning and Blacks and other white republicans were being lynched by democrats

They all switched parties after 1964. It took Kentucky and West Virginia until 2016 to catch up to Alabama in the change but those states didn't turn red on the electoral map because the people their changed their stripes. The parties changed who they were a-court'n.

Roy Moore and all the Red Republican Alabamans are George Wallace Democrats that switched teams.

Sorry to stray on topic but may I Chime in? I think that describing James as a CT is not right. He has at least one foot outside that scene and is an excellent journalist actually. It's clear you don't know his work because he was called Stephen for a week in this thread :)

Sorry to stray on topic but may I Chime in? I think that describing James as a CT is not right. He has at least one foot outside that scene and is an excellent journalist actually. It's clear you don't know his work because he was called Stephen for a week in this thread :)

Yeah, that's my reptile brain thinking "Stephen Colbert"

I didn't describe him as just as conspiracy theorist. He clearly does lots of other things as well, but he's also into a lot of conspiracy speculation. This very topic was him speculating about a conspiracy against him.

Yeah, that's my reptile brain thinking "Stephen Colbert"

I didn't describe him as just as conspiracy theorist. He clearly does lots of other things as well, but he's also into a lot of conspiracy speculation. This very topic was him speculating about a conspiracy against him.

Ha I thought you were thinking of him! You described him as 'conspiracy theorist James Corbett' in OP. A minor point but one worth mentioning I think because he is an example of one of the more intelligent and analytical citizen journalists that have cropped up of late. I'm not saying he's right all the time but he is the type that started off in conspiracy land and drifted away a bit into a more evidence based world. I think he still promotes conspiracy theories particularly 9/11 ones but I also think he gets paid by those type of people and I noticed he seems to feel a duty to mention it. I've been following him for quite a few years used to pay him a while back. His historical programs on oil and medicine are interesting. Fed one is kinda obvious.

Ha I thought you were thinking of him! You described him as 'conspiracy theorist James Corbett' in OP. A minor point but one worth mentioning I think because he is an example of one of the more intelligent and analytical citizen journalists that have cropped up of late. I'm not saying he's right all the time but he is the type that started off in conspiracy land and drifted away a bit into a more evidence based world. I think he still promotes conspiracy theories particularly 9/11 ones but I also think he gets paid by those type of people and I noticed he seems to feel a duty to mention it. I've been following him for quite a few years used to pay him a while back. His historical programs on oil and medicine are interesting. Fed one is kinda obvious.
He believes...
1. vaccines never worked and are a hoax.
2. 9/11 was an inside operation.
3. JFK assassination was a false flag.
4. Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world.
5. climate change is a hoax.
6. GMOs cause tumour.
7. 5G harms health.
8. water fluoridation lowers IQ to make it harder to wake up sheeple.
9. Trump wants a New World Order
10. and the deep state exists.
—————

As you can see, all of his content is simply conspiratorial anarchist propaganda. You are downplaying the nature of his content. Even when he tries to cover ‘real news’, it is nearly always related to one of these conspiracies and written with an obvious extreme bias.

He has been debunked several times... (this site gives links to a few... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_Corbett)
Corbett has also spread misinformation about Gates... Unfortunately, the majority of his viewers are unable to understand such terminology or have the ability to research any of the claims made by him.
...and states that the New World Order is behind all fact checkers.

https://www.corbettreport.com/who-will-fact-check-the-fact-checkers/

We’ve all come across online fact checkers that purport to warn us away from independent media sites under the guise of protecting us from fake news...(circumstantial ad hominen)(mind reading bias] who is behind these fact check sites?(JAQing off claims)... these ham-fisted attempts at soft censorship... (as said above, by Mike West)
Journalism requires to be unbiased, have credentials to speak on a particular topic, cite credible sources, maintain balance in wording and sourcing. At this point you may even consider calling Adams of NaturalNews a journalist.

Furthermore, in many of his articles countering vaccination, he uses the repeatedly discredited NaturalNews and clips from Alex Jones.
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-066-vaccines-as-silent-weapons/
The Alex Jones Show: Bill Gates Whistleblower Cynthia... Informative reporting from Mike Adams of NaturalNews exposing the Gardisil scam..
Articles regarding Alex Jones and NaturalNews.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Alex_Jones
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/NaturalNews
(Warning: RationalWiki sites are not unbiased and are from a snarky point of view. Proceed with an open mind and caution)

Last edited:
I didn't describe him as just as conspiracy theorist. He clearly does lots of other things as well, but he's also into a lot of conspiracy speculation
Mick, that doesn't necessarily warrant the title "conspiracy theorist". I think speculating over "legit conspiracies" is legit. I am not aware who this Corbett guy is, so I can't speak for him, but there are cases in our world where the saying "what goes 'meow meow' on the roof" should be granted priority instead of waiting for "raw facts".

Back