Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels)

Landru

Staff member
I discovered this talk from last year by Dane Wigington - you only need to watch the first 3 minutes - at 2:18 he shows pictures of the tanks - so i went to geoengineeringwatch and posted a polite question about it - my post appeared with "awaiting moderation" but next day was not to be seen ... so i posted again asking why it had disappeared, and the second question was "gone by lunchtime" ... speaks for itself really ...
What was the question?

keefe

What was the question?
I just pointed out that they are ballast tanks, and that the photo's have been taken from the aircraft manufacturer's websites. I included a link to a youtube video by a chemtrailer who has identified the trails coming from scheduled commercial flights and therefore the planes would have passengers and luggage inside, not tanks. So my question was why does he say they are chemtrail tanks? This is the link I posted

Attachments

keefe

My third post was a comment that it is somewhat ironic that a website that claims a huge cover up of a secret program is happening suppresses any discussion that points out a contradiction in their claims ... that one disappeared too, no surprise

Trailblazer

Staff member
My third post was a comment that it is somewhat ironic that a website that claims a huge cover up of a secret program is happening suppresses any discussion that points out a contradiction in their claims ... that one disappeared too, no surprise
I don't think I've ever had a comment accepted by the "moderator" at geoengineeringwatch. If you don't swallow what they say unquestioningly then they don't want to know.

Hama Neggs

I don't think I've ever had a comment accepted by the "moderator" at geoengineeringwatch. If you don't swallow what they say unquestioningly then they don't want to know.
I recently had someone ask me who I was to even speak to Dane Wignington and how it should be completely expected that he would block comments, since his website is so grande and his position so completely unassailable.

TWCobra

Perhaps we should start another thread entitled "Questions to Dane Wigington that get deleted", and post some screenshots. I have a few.

Hofnarr

I had a small argument on twitter over this article here: www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/03/13/14816/

Some anonymous sent some pictures to conspiracyclub.co
Most of the pictures are already debunked in this thread, so I'll post some of the pictures i din't see on a scroll through.

Quite a short search away, this picture shows cloud-seeding equipment.

Same here, I didn't get any useful info about this picture. The plane doesnt seem to be military, so i don't think its a chaff dispenser. But I don't know what it is.

As a result of trying to explain I'm now blocked as a troll. Well then.

Last edited:

cloudspotter

Same here, I didn't get any useful info about this picture. The plane doesnt seem to be military, so i don't think its a chaff dispenser. But I don't know what it is.

As a result of trying to explain I'm now blocked as a troll. Well then.
That's more cloud seeding equipment, covered here

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-or-chemtrail/

deirdre

Same here, I didn't get any useful info about this picture. The plane doesnt seem to be military, so i don't think its a chaff dispenser. But I don't know what it is
it's here on Micks original site.
http://contrailscience.com/contrail-or-chemtrail/

upload_2016-3-23_5-15-7.png

Reverse Image search didn't get me any other results than Chemtrail or HAARP...
this one located here
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-chemtrail-plane-and-other-unlabeled-photos-from-facebook-etc.t1318/

KC-10FE

Being used lately, with a biohazard sticker on the tank. Not sure what plane this is, I think 747 or 787

12923158_10153340063380974_5945845187579242578_n.jpg

Clunk

Apart from the 'biohazard' label being a very poor photoshop, correct me if I'm wrong but Al and Ba are not biological matter and therefore not a 'biohazard'.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Being used lately, with a biohazard sticker on the tank. Not sure what plane this is, I think 747 or 787

View attachment 18288
Just up this page a bit:
Today on the BBC News site:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-32384435
An accompanying video has an interior shot with a lot of ballast barrels in it:
View attachment 12459

I think that's the 747-8, same tanks as at the Paris air show:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Boeing/Boeing-747-8JK/1970519/L/&sid=8403fff013802dcf46572d95a966c8ea

Leifer

In the film industry, we are often allowed to peruse those desert "aircraft bone-yards" for spare parts or elements needed, when constructing realistic-looking airplane interiors and exteriors for filming....or to often purchase entire fuselages or flight cabins.
I have not been on those scouts....but I now they happen.
With special arrangement, aircraft boneyard tours are available to almost anybody......
http://www.airplaneboneyards.com/airplane-boneyard-tours.htm

and no "chemical barrels" or secret dispersal units are ever found, as far as I know..

Last edited:

Efftup

I do find the concept of rigging a vintage Dakota up for high altitude 'chemtrail' dispersal even more laughable than the standard chemtrail plane claims.
Well if you are going to do whatever it is chemtrails are meant to be doing, you could at least do it with STYLE.

Efftup

keefe

Does anyone know what these photo's are? If that is inside a chemtrail plane it must be cold work!

keefe

Thanks Mick - I tried searching google for that image but all I could see was chemtrail sites - thought I would be able to find the original or the one on this site - am I doing it wrong?

deirdre

Thanks Mick - I tried searching google for that image but all I could see was chemtrail sites - thought I would be able to find the original or the one on this site - am I doing it wrong?
did you use "google images"?. also Tineye is another good image search site.
when you drag a photo that is used alot by chemtrail sites, google will automatically put in a chemtrail-like tag
Capture.JPG

since we arent looking for chemtrail planes :) you have to delete that part and replace with somethign more generic. In this case i typed in "Metabunk" and the first photo that shows in 'similar images' is the metabunk link
12-17-2016 1-41-22 AM.png

if i type 'cloud seeding' into the search bar (replacing chemtrail planes) you get other sites. a bit hard to see my pop up the photo

a.png

if i replace 'chemtrail plane' with "fire" (since they often spray stuff with forest fires) i get
b.JPG

so just play around with non-chemtrail tags.

Last edited:

Lamster

I had wondered where all these photos had come from.
Having worked on classified electronics projects for the militry as a civillian contractor there seems to be a lot of leaked photos of what should be secret stuff! Their true source is more logical.

[off topic comments removed by request]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Trailblazer Debunked: "The Snake" non-commercial chemtrail plane (China Eastern A330) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 33
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail Plane and Other Unlabeled Photos from Facebook etc. Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 227
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
MikeG Debunked: Geoengineering Killing Great Barrier Reef Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Debunked: Rise In Respiratory Mortality from 4th to 3rd Cause of Death. "Chemtrail Flu" General Discussion 13
Mick West Debunked: Kylie Jenner's Chemtrail Meme Tweet Contrails and Chemtrails 54
Gundersen Debunked: Australian Rainwater "Chemtrail" test Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail "Laser Line" and 4 UFOs Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Gundersen Debunked: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 25
Willie Debunked: Chemtrail instrument panel Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail "Chembows" [Solar Halos] Contrails and Chemtrails 30
mrfintoil Debunked: SKYSCRATCH - The Geoengineering/Chemtrail Cover Up Contrails and Chemtrails 0
TWCobra Debunked: Damien Collins "theDamo63" QF 63 Chemtrail video 21 May 2014 Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Debunked: German Aeronautics Engineer "I Installed Chemtrail Devices" Whistleblower Contrails and Chemtrails 45
Mick West Debunked: Monsanto Patents and Chemtrails (Infowars' GMO-Chemtrail Connection) Contrails and Chemtrails 20
deirdre Debunked: Look-up.org.uk's Chemtrail "Missing Link" [hybrid contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 16
TWCobra Max Bliss debunked-Aircraft engine oil systems used to dispense Chemtrail chemicals Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Debunked: Unmarked "Chemtrail Sprayer" over San Francisco [Marked A380] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Debunked: US Reported In Panic After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India and Nigeria Contrails and Chemtrails 1
TWCobra Wigington/Max Bliss Debunked. Automated Chemtrail dispersal Commercial aircraft Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West Debunked: Monsanto and USAF School of Aerospace Medicine chemtrail study 1977 Contrails and Chemtrails 22
Jay Reynolds Debunked: Iain Carstairs' Chemtrail Conspiracy Theories Contrails and Chemtrails 133
jvnk08 Debunked: Video: Two chemtrail tankers almost collide with fedex jet? Contrails and Chemtrails 34
HappyMonday Debunked: Chemtrail Health Alert Network notice for Arizona Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Debunked: Amazing Footage of WWII Chemtrail Experiments Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail Spray Operations Captured on Doppler Radar Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mendel Debunked: The WHO did not take the Taiwan CDC seriously Coronavirus COVID-19 0
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mendel Debunked: Radar Waves Affect Clouds General Discussion 0
Pumpernickel Need Debunking: Foucault's Pendulum debunked through Mach's principle (the Earth is a static object in the center of the Universe) Science and Pseudoscience 13
M Ufos arrive to the central zone of Chile. (Debunked). Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Jesse3959 FE Debunked with water tube level - 187 foot building 21.2 miles away below eye level Flat Earth 0
H Debunked: Cadillac Mountain from 220 miles Flat Earth 7
Jesse3959 FE Claim Debunked: JTolan Epic Gravity Experiment - Flat earther disproves Perspective! (or his instruments.) Flat Earth 0
Mick West Debunked: DoD prepares for martial law in CONUS: Conspiracy Theories 0
Oystein Debunked: AE911T: CNBC Anchor Ron Insana claims Building 7 a Controlled Implosion 9/11 13
A Debunked: NASA tampered with the original television audio of the Apollo 11 moon landing Conspiracy Theories 1
Greylandra Debunked: media headline "Judea declares war on Germany" [boycott] Conspiracy Theories 20
Mick West Discovery Channel's "Contact: Declassified Breakthrough" was debunked 2.5 years ago UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Joe Hill Debunked: "The North Face of Building 7 Was Pulled Inward" 9/11 66
A Debunked : Fake Set Moon Landing with TV Camera and Stairs Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo with Sun Rays at Odd Angles Flat Earth 0
Staffan Debunked: Wikileaks releases unused footage of moon landing (Capricorn One movie scenes) Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Debunked: Neil deGrasse Tyson : "That Stuff is Flat" Flat Earth 10
Mendel Debunked: Air Map of the World 1945 is a flat Earth map Flat Earth 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Trees being cut down "because they block 5G" (tree replacement in Belgium) 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 44
deirdre Debunked: Exemption from military service doc proves Jews had foreknowledge of WW2 (fake leaflet) General Discussion 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Obama called Michelle "Michael" in a speech. (Referring to Michael Mullen Jr) Quotes Debunked 0
Rory Debunked: 120-mile shot of San Jacinto proves flat earth Flat Earth 39
Rory Debunked: The Lunar Cycle affects birth rates Health and Quackery 26
Related Articles

Related Articles