Contrails In Africa

vooke

Contrails/Chemtrails conspiracies appear to focus on Western nations or rather first world.
How would you explain the presence of this phenomena in developing nations like Uganda?
Am asking this because I grew up in Eastern Africa and contrails were a phenomena we had in the late 80s. I basically assumed it was some fighter jets way up or weathermen. What would be the motivation behind this in these regions?
I'll post photos once I get back

PS: AM not demeaning Africa income levels but rather saying existence of such a conspiracy in third world countries is quite a bit of a stretch.

You really need to find someone claiming there are no contrails in Africa before you start debunking it :)

Africa has was less air traffic, and you'd need to be in a place between airports in order to see contrails. So they are just very rare.

How would you explain the presence of this phenomena in developing nations like Uganda?
No reason it needs a special explanation, it just needs flyover traffic and conducive air conditions, both of which obviously exist.
Was there any reason to suppose they wouldn't appear?

Mick,
You misunderstood me a bit. Am loudly wondering who would be spraying chemicals over African skies. The Contrail conspiracies generally point to an inordinate amount of money burnt to infect the populace. The average African governments, I just don't see them engaging in that level of expensive sophistry

So, the fact that I have been seeing them in the African skies for years, there must be a more sensible explanation than poisoning
You really need to find someone claiming there are no contrails in Africa before you start debunking it :)

Africa has was less air traffic, and you'd need to be in a place between airports in order to see contrails. So they are just very rare.

I mean the likelihood of such a high tech conspiracy over African skies is next to nil. That they still appear over there MUST then point to a more sensible nil-conspiracy explanation
Was there any reason to suppose they wouldn't appear?

Mick,
You misunderstood me a bit. Am loudly wondering who would be spraying chemicals over African skies. The Contrail conspiracies generally point to an inordinate amount of money burnt to infect the populace. The average African governments, I just don't see them engaging in that level of expensive sophistry

So, the fact that I have been seeing them in the African skies for years, there must be a more sensible explanation than poisoning

Yes, but you need to state more directly what you are debunking, not dance around it. Are you using evidence of persistent contrails in Africa as evidence that they are just persistent contrails, as there's nothing to spray in Africa?

Because that's unfortunately a bogus argument, as only a very small segment of the chemtrail community think that "chemtrails" are being used to "poison" people. They think they are being used to control the weather and/or the climate.

I mean the likelihood of such a high tech conspiracy over African skies is next to nil. That they still appear over there MUST then point to a more sensible nil-conspiracy explanation
You're correct, jet engines produce contrails from their exhaust.

Mick West said:
Because that's unfortunately a bogus argument, as only a very small segment of the chemtrail community think that "chemtrails" are being used to "poison" people. They think they are being used to control the weather and/or the climate.

.....which then makes someone wonder....how would so few trails in a remote area, be able to influence that areas' climate and weather ?
If anything.....few trails in a remote area only seems to strengthen the argument:..."it's simply commercial air traffic that occasionally leave contrails."....based on the frequency of travel.

Last edited:
For SRM to be effective to stop ice cap melting, would most of the action have to be over the poles?

Heard you loud and clear.
Let me get images first
contrails/chemtrails make little sense in Africa regardless of the purpose CTers ascribe to them.

Well, contrails make sense, depending on your exact location. Planes fly to locations in Africa, here's six planes this very second above 28,000 feet in East Africa

There are just FAR less. Here's Europe, right now, at the same zoom level, and the same altitude filtering:

(Although there is also less ADS-B coverage in Africa - but it gives a general idea in the areas where there is ADS-B)

Back