Conspiracy Theories about Senator Kelly Loeffler's Campaign Staffer, 20, Killed in Car Crash.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADB8e_61xuE

Article:
A 20-year-old campaign aide to Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R) died Friday in a car crash in Georgia ahead of Loeffler's campaign rally with Vice President Pence.

The campaign staffer, identified as Harrison Deal, was also a family friend of Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) and a former intern for Sen. David Perdue (R), according to Fox News.

Kelly Loeffler is one of two Republican Senators in Georgia in a critical run-off election, so conspiracy theories arrived immediate saying this was an assassination. Example:

2020-12-05_14-43-51.jpg

Like with Seth Rich, these theories can last many years, and the more that is done early on to gather the actual facts, the easier debunking will be in the future.

Article:
Deal died in a three-vehicle crash on I-16 East near Pooler Parkway around 10 a.m. Friday, according to Pooler police spokeswoman Lindsey Heintzman. Pooler is about 14 miles west of Savannah.

Local people provide some persective:
Source: https://twitter.com/jennaluhoo/status/1335228079745228803

Source: https://twitter.com/jshurd14/status/1335218171381506049

The accident happened here:
EoabC--XUAIjYOC.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.078...4!1scrjJXaYJ0MnBFFD8Kz5I3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

On Dec 4, 2020, at about 10AM. It was first reported the The automated GDOT Twitter feed at 10:23AM, as having happened at 10:12AM EST
Source: https://twitter.com/GDOT_I16/status/1334881055732600839

WJCJ reports 10:03 AM

Article:
The first accident was called in at 10:03 a.m. at I-16 EB between Pooler Parkway and I-95.

Four vehicles were involved in that crash: a flat-bed truck carrying steel, two smaller vehicles and one tractor trailer. Three of those vehicles were fully involved in flames by the time firefighters made it to the scene.

A driver in one of the smaller vehicles was killed. First responders do not yet know if there are more people in that vehicle.

Three other minor injuries have been reported.

Alexandria Nick

Pooler Parkway is the exit right before/right after the interchange with I-95. Very busy with heavy truck traffic. My mother-in-law makes routine trips down in I-16 into Savannah and that's her least favorite stretch of road around.

Mendel

Senior Member.
Pooler Parkway is the exit right before/right after the interchange with I-95. Very busy with heavy truck traffic. My mother-in-law makes routine trips down in I-16 into Savannah and that's her least favorite stretch of road around.
To a conspiracy theorist, this just means that that's exactly the kind of road you'd choose if you wanted to make an assassination look like an accident.

My question is, how many assassinations are actually carried out like that? Outside of fiction?
It just seems like such an unreliable method to me: if you need the person dead for some reason, there's a high chance it'll fail and the person survives; and if you want to send a warning message, well, everyone is going to think it was just an accident and not get the message.
So, is there precedent for that sort of engineered car accident?

Or is it just the typical "someone died, must be a conspiracy" that we've seen develop from 9/11 and Sandy Hook and numerous other occasions, riding on fear and strong emotions to manipulate people?

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
P Spider-Man predicted Covid? Coronavirus COVID-19 5
Mendel Poll Finds Many Believe QAnon And Other Conspiracy Theories General Discussion 13
Mick West Burst Pipe Conspiracy Theories, Fulton County's State Farm Arena, Georgia Election 2020 20
T Is it less rational to believe in several conspiracy theories than only one? Conspiracy Theories 31
C Iran promotes anti-semetic conspiracy theories via American Herald Tribune Conspiracy Theories 0
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mick West Discussing 5G EMF Concerns, Theories, and Conspiracy Theories 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 15
Mick West TFTRH #33 – Anthony Magnabosco: Street Epistemology and Conspiracy Theories Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Mick West TFTRH #15: Brad - Math vs. Conspiracy Theories Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 21
Marin B Facebook moderators believing in conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 4
Critical Thinker Russia's role in promoting conspiracy theories General Discussion 20
Mick West Alex Jones Deplatforming and Related Conspiracy Theories Current Events 49
Mick West Eruption of Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii – Conspiracies and Science Current Events 34
Mick West Perspective on the popularity of conspiracy theories. Practical Debunking 23
M Bornong Can Belief in Chemtrails and/or other Conspiracy Theories Lead to Violence? Contrails and Chemtrails 4
G Applications of Game Theory to Assessing the Plausibility of Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 1
DannyBoy2k Are There Any Professional Groups Rebutting 9/11 Conspiracy Theories? 9/11 13
Cube Radio What British Muslims think about 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 9/11 26
ZoomBubba Las Vegas Massacre - Surveillance Footage? Conspiracy Theories 115
Mick West Debunked: Hurricane Harvey, Project Stormfury, Conspiracy Theories Current Events 40
Mick West Hurricane Harvey. Cat 4. Major flooding. Conspiracy Theories. Current Events 10
Mick West 2016 Berlin Truck Attack Conspiracy Theories Current Events 13
Mick West Current Events Forum Guidelines Current Events 0
skephu Changing Conspiracy Beliefs through Rationality and Ridiculing Practical Debunking 25
Marin B Garrett Graff : "Bungling" is a more likely explanation for government conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 7
Dick Holman How many people follow multiple conspiracy theories? Practical Debunking 12
Mick West When Absence of Evidence is Evidence of Absence in Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 35
MikeG Body Armor Order Indicates Major Military Deployments Conspiracy Theories 1
Mick West Vice: 'It Was Like a Cult': Leaving the World of Online Conspiracy Theories Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4
deirdre Zika Virus: News, microcephaly and conspiracy theories Health and Quackery 14
Critical Thinker Fareed Zakaria: An angry victim of the Internet misinformation websites, speaks out Practical Debunking 11
Trailspotter The Spreading of Misinformation Online Practical Debunking 13
Mick West Conspiracy Theories, Bad Reporting, Bunk, and the Malheur Militia Incident in Burns, Oregon Conspiracy Theories 74
MikeG Debunked: Mandatory Vaccines for Veterans Conspiracy Theories 11
MikeG Strong Cities Network Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West 9/11 Conspiracy Theories: Inside The Lonely Lives Of Truthers, Still Looking For Their Big Break 9/11 46
MikeG Debunked: Government to Nationalize Food Supply Conspiracy Theories 0
MikeG Military Trains Conspiracy Theories 7
keefe Climate change and conspiracy theories - Lewandowsky General Discussion 3
Mick West Tianjin Explosion - Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 58
M Guccifer Claim: Nuclear attack in Chicago or Pennsylvania 2015 Conspiracy Theories 11
MikeG Claim: Charleston Shooting was a False Flag Conspiracy Theories 22
Whitebeard Germanwings Airbus Crash Conspiracy Theories General Discussion 89
Auldy Why is The Monarchy The Subject of Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 19
Mick West Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories - Ignore or Address? Conspiracy Theories 255
Jay Reynolds Conspiracy Theories hamper fight against Ebola Conspiracy Theories 25
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
Josh Heuer Paul Walker's unfortunate death - conspiracy theories General Discussion 1
nanotchi Conspiracy Theories being advertised Conspiracy Theories 2
AluminumTheory Super Typhoon Haiyan - HAARP & Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 102
Related Articles

Related Articles