Comments not showing up on Geoengineering Watch's UVB Radiation Video?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I added a comment to his video to try to explain this:

I might have been blocked though, can anyone else see this comment?

Hama Neggs

Senior Member.
I could C&P your same comment if you post it here. Are these different meters than he had before? He is saying one of them is a "$1,000 meter".

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I could C&P your same comment if you post it here. Are these different meters than he had before? He is saying one of them is a "$1,000 meter".

I think they are the same.

My comment, but changed the 400 to 390, to be on the safe side.

Hama Neggs

Senior Member.
I think they are the same.

Posted.

JFDee

Senior Member.
Hmm, I can't see any skeptical posting (including mine) when I'm not logged in. Doesn't Youtube notify you about being blocked?

Edit: what I find weird is that I can continue to post on and on - the postings are just not visible ...

Last edited:

ralph Leo

Considering the complexity of the measurement and the science behind it you would think he would research the criticism about his methods, that is if he really believes what he is saying. I have a good bit of science courses from my BA and it took a few readings of the graph to comprehend his mistake. It seems to me that his error here is evidence that his lack of comprehension of science in this case would invalidate his other claims.
I guess I am taking too long to write this since I was going going to say I see no critical comments on you tube either. I didn't realize posts could be so easily blocked.

JFDee

Senior Member.
Isn't it 380 to 390? The "gap" is between 390 and 400 instead of 380 and 400, right?

That would be consistent with the manuals of the meters.

Last edited:

Hama Neggs

Senior Member.

ralph Leo

I just looked on you tube and still don't see the comment, maybe it is not totally reloading for me?
And I just checked on Opera and it is not there either.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I can see my comment if in logged in. It might be flagged as spam. Or there is some kind of silent blocking.

ralph Leo

I just logged in and out of you tube and saw no critical comments to the video. I was thinking that maybe you see your own comments that were removed so you wouldn't complain. Or maybe just the people you interact with can see your comment. Has anybody tried to see your comments on other computers you have access to? I think since I don't see them no else does either.

Hama Neggs

Senior Member.
I just logged in and out of you tube and saw no critical comments to the video. I was thinking that maybe you see your own comments that were removed so you wouldn't complain. Or maybe just the people you interact with can see your comment. Has anybody tried to see your comments on other computers you have access to? I think since I don't see them no else does either.

There is apparently some sort of "blocking" which lets you see your own Youtube comment, but no one else can.

It may be that the person who responded to my direct message saw it on the "Google+" side of things. I have no idea how that all works, but I think if you have a Youtube account, you automatically have a Google+ account too.

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
Otherwise known as 'shadow-banning', a way of silencing voices you don't want heard without them being aware of it. Very Orwellian.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Are you being sarcastic, or is that really a thing?

On vBulletin this is called "Tachy Goes to Coventry" - basically a global ignore. There might be something similar in vBulletin. I don't use it.

The idea is that if you ban someone, then they will just re-register under another name. So instead you ban them silently, so they don't know they are banned.

I prefer just to ban them up-front, explaining why they were banned, and then prevent them from re-registering.

Anyway, a bit off topic.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't it 380 to 390? The "gap" is between 390 and 400 instead of 380 and 400, right?

That would be consistent with the manuals of the meters.

I briefly answered "yes" to this above, but it also means the comment should be modified:

WeedWhacker

I might try to email Dane Wigington directly...as someone he has never heard from before. Would this be a good idea?
Suggestions.....?

deirdre

Senior Member.
I might try to email Dane Wigington directly...as someone he has never heard from before. Would this be a good idea?
Suggestions.....?
I don't know. if its obvious youre from Metabunk (or they think you are) then that is spamming trolling the guy. he saw Micks post and Hams posts.

JFDee

Senior Member.
My comments from yesterday - which were only visible when I was logged in - are gone today.
However, I can still post.

The lack of indication that postings may have to be approved or are outright blocked is quite stunning ...

A Google search reveals that this seems to be a common problem.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Closing comments on Contrail Science Site Feedback & News 14
Jay Reynolds 14 Years of Chemtrails, Comments and Suggestions Contrails and Chemtrails 205
L "Ghostly" image showing up on XBox Kinect 3D IR Scanner. UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
T 2 EMF studies showing strange effects on rats (Not Ramizinni) 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 0
Laser Water Level Showing Mountain and Horizon Dip Due to Curvature Flat Earth 32
ki_cz Claim: Satellite imagery showing 'sheet' of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Bass In Your Face Curvature Experiment showing relation between x-axis and z-axis Flat Earth 15
Mick West Debunked: Experiments Showing Orgonite Blocking Electromagnetic Radiation Science and Pseudoscience 18
Mick West Debunked: CyberBerkut Video Supposedly Showing Staged ISIS beheading of Foley Conspiracy Theories 37
Herman Aven Confirmed Claim: disputed satelite imagery showing "changes in vegetation" Flight MH17 14
Jason Problems with Alerts not showing up or linking to old posts Site Feedback & News 13
S What is this video showing? Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: China's Moon Rover exhibit showing a nuclear mushroom cloud over Europe. General Discussion 10
Billzilla A good vid showing low-pressure voticies Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Trigger Hippie Images not showing Site Feedback & News 7
Agent K Earthquake at China Lake Current Events 1
Mick West TFTRH #13: Professor David Keith – Geoengineering Research and the Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Mick West TFTRH #11: Jim Lee – Chemtrails, Geoengineering, Conspiracies, and Semantics Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
MikeG Geoengineering in Southeastern Pennsylvania Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Geoengineering Watch and the Wagon Wheel Effect Contrails and Chemtrails 20
skephu Solar geoengineering and the chemtrails conspiracy on social media Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Magic77 What is this Dark Mysterious Line in the Sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Banff Chemtrails Billboard Worries David Keith Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Quantifying Expert Consensus Against Covert Geoengineering / Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 116
skephu Debunked: Dutch Government Admit Chemtrails Exist Contrails and Chemtrails 7
mrfintoil Debunked: CIA Director admits chemtrails, geoengineering, stratospheric aerosol injection Contrails and Chemtrails 24
MikeG Debunked: Geoengineering Killing Great Barrier Reef Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Van Wigington Debate Mentioned in this radio segment, Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 30, 2016 Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Mick West Debunked: A Snow Test for Signs of Geoengineering, Portland Oregon Contrails and Chemtrails 7
MikeG Accidental Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 7
cmnit Patrick Roddie and the Saudi princess Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Ray Von Geezer Ian Simpson / Look-up.org.uk debunks chemtrails & geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 13
Dan Page Scott Stevens Unique Geoengineering Ideas Contrails and Chemtrails 7
MikeG Common Core and Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 2
skephu Debunked: Geoengineering And The Ozone Layer Recovery Lie Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Trailblazer Debunked: "Top climate scientist Tim Lenton admits to ongoing geoengineering" Contrails and Chemtrails 23
Jay Reynolds Claim: Did Geoengineering Just Kill Almost 200,000 Alpacas In Peru? Contrails and Chemtrails 1
CeruleanBlu CBS San Fransico local news story about Marine Cloud Brightening Project. Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Debunked: Strontium as Footprint of Geoengineering Proposals or Patents [There is none] Contrails and Chemtrails 24
Mick West Debunked: J. Marvin Herndon's "Geoengineering" Articles in Current Science (India) and IJERPH Contrails and Chemtrails 355
3 Debunked: Fort Lauderdale Passes Resolution Banning Aerial Aerosol Dispersement General Discussion 6
3 Rhode Island Bill H5480 - Relating to the Health and Safety of Geoengineering General Discussion 51
deirdre Madison Moonstar's Fake clouds Contrails and Chemtrails 2
MikeC Warning over aerosol climate fix from Vienna Contrails and Chemtrails 0
derrick06 Debunked: HAARP ELF waves causing a earthquake Contrails and Chemtrails 12
Tunnelvisionary Geoengineering would be 'irrational and irresponsible' - Article on New Scientist Contrails and Chemtrails 2
H Bill Gates is helping fund geoengineering (chemtrails) ... so why are you denying it? Contrails and Chemtrails 77
Gabriel Incertis Claim: MOREGELLON'S Is Patent US 6245531 And It Is Not A Disease Health and Quackery 6
Steve Funk Geoengineering illustration [From New Scientist, 2009] Contrails and Chemtrails 11
H2meloen Clouds formed when they should not? Contrails and Chemtrails 52
Related Articles

Related Articles