Colombia UFO (2 videos) what are they?

ofu

I couldn't find any mention of these videos on the site so please direct me to a thread if one exists already. What are these objects filmed in Colombia (2019/2020)?
In the first, the object slowly lowers in a direct vertical line to the ground (among trees), going from dark to light as the background changes.
In the second, the object hovers motionless and a tiny black dot approaches from the top-right.
While the shape looks like a balloon, there's no indication the objects are pushed around by the breeze (not that it's very windy).

JMartJr

I think there's a clue at 21 seconds in the first video...Capture.JPG

Lotta dihedral there... at the risk of being the guy who thinks everything is a kite, I think this is a delta-kite derivative being reeled down by somebody flying from near the top of the hill. Deltas can be very efficient light-wind fliers.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't see anything in the second video that says "kite" particularly... but will mention in passing that small birds tend to fly at larger birds to drive them away, and I've seen the same behavior with small birds and kites. I suspect the small black dot in the second vid is a bird, worrying whatever the object is.

ofu

Yeah I did think that first one looks like something being reeled in. There's just something really "off" about the way it moves when I try to see it as a heavy craft coming in for a landing.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
whoosh Ituango Dam, Colombia Current Events 1
M FLIR Technician Discusses Navy videos and claims to refute Mick's claims UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 300
LorentzHall 3 Videos, From Separate Angles, Of An Orb UAP In Moscow (2015) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
D Claim: Videos of people exhaling vape smoke through a mask, demonstrate masks as useless against a virus.. Coronavirus COVID-19 42
H CLAIM: USS Omaha videos were taken on the ship's "Combat Information Center" by "VIPER team" UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 5
April. Skinny bob videos? UFOs and Aliens 57
Mick West How Do You Stage UFO Photos and Videos? Let us Count the Ways. UFOs and Aliens 42
Leifer My old videos.... re: chemtrails..... Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 1
Mick West The Evolution of Official DoD/Pentagon Statements Regarding The Navy UFO Videos and UAP Investigations UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 6
Mick West Explained: New Navy UFO Videos UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 210
Mick West Why Michio Kaku is wrong about the UFO Burden of Proof & Navy Videos UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 32
Mick West TTSA Videos Declassification Email Exchange Release under FOIA UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 45
Mick West TTSA's Form DD-1910 for FLIR, Go Fast, and Gimbal videos UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 69
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Whitebeard Martymer 81 Practical Debunking 4
Trailblazer Contrail videos on social media Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Close Up Videos of Contrails Forming And Evolving Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 19
USAFMXOfficer 9/11 - Pentagon 86 CCTV videos 9/11 6
DarkStar Terry Robinson's "Oahu seen from Kauai" videos Flat Earth 2
Leifer Jet ID....the underside, from photos/videos Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Time Lapse Videos of the Sky (that you took yourself) Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 49
Mick West Video Embedding Site Feedback & News 0
Mick West How to Watch Videos at 1.5x speed How To 22
Rusty Far Eye More information videos here. Contrails and Chemtrails 8
derrick06 Any tips for identifying CGI in fake UFO videos? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
Clock The Illuminati Symbolism of Ke$ha’s “Die Young” (and other videos) Debunked! Conspiracy Theories 7
Related Articles

Related Articles