Claim: Russians boobytrapping/mining public areas in Kherson

Sorry, I don't understand. Is "klicks" a pun?

Also don't understand the relevance of the tweet where people speculate about the blue tape.
we don't even know who placed it

and posting something like this gets you popular on social media, so there's always motivation to fake something for clicks and likes

we don't even know who placed it

Right. That's why we start threads to see if it can be figured out.

and posting something like this gets you popular on social media, so there's always motivation to fake something for clicks and likes

I mean, maybe - but you could say that about a lot of things. I suppose if someone really wanted to make that point they would trace where it was originally posted and see if there was a reason to suspect something along those lines. Otherwise it's kind of baseless.

Actually a little to the northeast on the other side of the street:
how did you get on the road, my google street car doesnt work in ukraine. ???
weird, i had to click my little man, i never have to click him anywhere else. huh.

how did you get on the road, my google street car doesnt work in ukraine. ???
weird, i had to click my little man, i never have to click him anywhere else. huh.

I suspect google are messing around with things. Earlier this morning, I had no little man to even click on, but now he's back.

I suspect google are messing around with things. Earlier this morning, I had no little man to even click on, but now he's back.
could be that they're trying to prevent russians from using it for recon
they already turned traffic info off for that reason

Back