Claim - Chemtrails Temporarily Suspended in 3 Major US Cities

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
This is just strange...

25th September 2013
By Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri

Guest Writer for Wake Up World

I am happy to report that in an unprecedented and generous gift to Gaia, our Mother Earth, international philanthropist Mr. A. Michael has donated funds to stop geo-engineering aerosols (including the deadly Ethylene dibromide) in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. These programs began last week and will continue until September 30.

Details were not provided. However, in several conversations with friends in all three cities, no Chemtrails lines have been seen.
Content from External Source
http://wakeup-world.com/2013/09/25/chemtrails-temporarily-suspended-in-3-major-us-cities/
Two comments...

Wow!!! I can attest to this article legitimacy. The clarity of the weather i’ve been witnessing in Orange County is unprecedented. Though I will mention, I am in the process of using tools inspired from Slim Spurling to help clear the environment at the same time that these programs stopped, i’m not trying to take credit for anything but this double whammy of them stopping the protocols and my clearing of the environment with the tensor ring tools is astonishing. Look into twisted sage . com folks and Slim Spurling as well as what Orgonite can do you for you!!
There have been NO chemtrails in Phoenix Arizona either! I can’t believe the difference it makes in our skies daily.
Any claimed chemtrail photos for those cities from the last few days?

Check out Chemtrails Global Skywatch, there are a lot of people who can't seem to connect "autumn" with "dry air, no contrails". Then there are others who are disagreeing, and it's business as usual, they're being sprayed like bugs. I'm waiting to read how "they" have heard all the complaining they've been doing.

Of course I've also read more than one comment about how the new "mix" dissipates faster.

They also suspended rain in Los Angeles for the summer, like they do every year.

This Los Angeles based site is updated quite frequently with photos of the sky, the author has noticed the lack of "chem" stuff.

http://thechembow.tumblr.com/
Since chemtrails and artificial clouds have been a part of our sky for over a decade, those born in the 90s may not know what a natural sky looks like. You can look at my most recent blog entries to see one, since for the past two weeks, Los Angeles has been blessed with chemtrail-free, clean skies, both clear and blue and dappled with gorgeous natural cumulus clouds. Check the archive to see some of the bizarre synthetic skies we had throughout July and August, much like this chem-sky.
Bit of an odd claim - people don't know what a natural sky looks like, but it's what we had for the last two weeks?

Sunday in Los Angeles is shaping up as another beautiful day. Deep blue sky from horizon to horizon. However it looks like the weather might be throwing a wrench in the works for San Francisco today. Contrails predicted for northern california (including Shasta and Redding).

upload_2013-9-29_7-51-6.png

And here's the satellite water vapor image for today. Compare the areas of moist air to the contrail indicators above:
upload_2013-9-29_7-53-34.png

upload_2013-9-29_7-56-56.png

But it just raises so many questions - who's 'philanthropist Mr. A. Michael' and who did he pay money to to stop the spraying?
Were they low down or high up the chain of command? Is accepting money to halt the job they're supposed to be doing going to get them into trouble?
Did someone sabotage the operation somehow or did everyone just get a holiday?
Why is it going to start again in october?
If he has the connections to be able to do this, why doesn't he expose them?
And if he's in a position to essentially pay them to stop, doesn't that make him one of the perpetrators?

Last edited:
Of course Mr A Michael can also be written as A Micky....and to take a micky is to lampoon someone.....or am I the only one with a suitably suspicious mind here??:cool:;)

But it just raises so many questions - who's 'philanthropist Mr. A. Michael' and who did he pay money to to stop the spraying?
Were they low down or high up the chain of command? Is accepting money to halt the job they're supposed to be doing going to get them into trouble?
Did someone sabotage the operation somehow or did everyone just get a holiday?
Why is it going to start again in october?
If he has the connections to be able to do this, why doesn't he expose them?
And if he's in a position to essentially pay them to stop, doesn't that make him one of the perpetrators?

It seems obvious to me that they have to come up with some explanation for the clear blue skies that has nothing to do with the fact that it's usually drier at this time of year.

But it just raises so many questions - who's 'philanthropist Mr. A. Michael'

For those not familiar with the "ascension/channelling/newage" doctrines, they communicate frequently with A. Michael, and he has plenty to say about the subject of the Galactics and chemtrails. According to these very accurate sources, chemtrails are mostly under control, pilots have stopped working, the aluminum has been transmuted by the Space Brothers:

archangel-michael.jpg

Strange, I can't find her obituary anyplace else on the web.
Take that back, I found the same story on GeoengineeringWatch.

Last edited:
Back