Chemtrails Protest, Hyde Park, London - April 6th?

HappyMonday

Came across this piece detailing a protest in London back in January -

About fifteen activists met at Picadilly Circus in London to protest against what they say is an ongoing programme of intensive spraying of chemicals by high flying aircraft. Displaying banners depicting the London sky criss-crossed with vapour trails and handing out leaflets explaining their concerns, the group cheerfully bantered with members of the public as the snow continued to fall.

The group say that this is a 'warm-up' for a bigger protest in Hyde Park on April 6, where other groups will be joining them.
Content from External Source
First I've heard about the larger protest, which I sadly cannot attend.

EDIT - Further info - Facebook event

APRIL 6TH ANTI GEO ENGINEERING/ PRO HUMANITY WORLD PEACE PROTEST

This is a gathering of minds and people actively opposing Geo Engineering and other atrocities against humanity. The aim is to get as many people involved as possible to raise awareness and demand answers. We have included in the title PRO HUMANITY as we want to welcome other groups that are against the government manipulation, secrecy and assault on the population. All groups of this kind welcome, with a view to getting together to show non conformity and non consent to such matters and to alert others who may never have heard or paid attention to such things. It will be a PEACEFUL protest, we do not have any aim or desire to cause damage or upset. If you can not commit yourself fully to the same intention please do not attend. Meet at Hyde Park roughly between 11am and 1pm to walk to environmental HQ in Millbank to deliver any letters/ photos/ complaints etc... and to have ourselves heard. We need people willing to take photo's/ make video's/ dicta phone as the press is mainly 'theirs' we have to be our own press. There have been a number of smaller groups getting together on this matter, but the idea behind going to central London to the main HQ is an opportunity for these groups to unite and make a larger impact. Although many of you are restless and want to do something immediately we have decided on a date a couple of months in advance so we have the proper time to publicise, form plans and organise proper transport links so as many people as possible can attended and be a part of it. Any help you can offer, be it transportation/ publicity/ organisation for you local area please get in contact and communicate between yourselves.. we need to establish definite numbers asap. There is no leader here we're just inviting people to get together and take action. We want to keep it as ego-less as possible, avoid 'group think/ speak' and there will be no political affiliations on the day. Lets all try to remain positive and continue to be a part of the shift we all want to happen!
Content from External Source

"Going" to a Facebook event like this is generally not a good indication of the final numbers. But it's a Saturday in London, so quite possible a bunch of people will show.

Last edited:
"Going" to a Facebook event like this is generally not a good indication of the final numbers. But it's a Saturday in London, so quite possible a bunch of people will show.

You can assume about 1/3rd if you're running a gig.

I have been blocked by many of the people attending. Glad in a way as the language they used on apparent peaceful pages was far from benign. I have seen direct threats made by one of the supposed organisers to a debunker page admin. Unfortunately I was blocked before I took a screen shot, but as a rule I avoid groups pages frequented by that militant attitude. I had been wanting to attend one of these and I am in London that weekend, but discretion being the better part of valour and all that I have thought differently.

I have been blocked by many of the people attending. Glad in a way as the language the used on apparent peaceful pages was far from benign. I have seen direct threats made by one of the supposed organisers to a debunker page admin. Unfortunately I was blocked before I took a screen shot, but as a rule I avoid groups pages frequented by that militant attitude. I had been wanting to attend one of these and I am in London that weekend, but discretion being the better part of valour and all that I have thought differently.

People are usually a lot nicer in person than they are online. I've met several chemtrail believers and tried to discuss the science. I didn't ever feel threatened. YMMV.

People are usually a lot nicer in person than they are online. I've met several chemtrail believers and tried to discuss the science. I didn't ever feel threatened. YMMV.

I have been using forums and the like for years Mick but I was shocked by the tone and content, especially when aimed at women. Face to face I can stand in a debate anytime and I do think that giving a face to my side of the issue can only be a good thing. I think one of their "conferences" would be better than a "protest".

If the Australian and NZ "Day of protest" is any guide, expect a smattering to be present on photos and videos but claims of "massive success". "Massive Success" in this context means 60 people out of a population, combined, of 27 million. Therefore no more than 130 in the UK.

There is no leader here we're just inviting people to get together and take action. We want to keep it as ego-less as possible, avoid 'group think/ speak' and there will be no political affiliations on the day

They want to avoid group think/speak but they want to get disparate groups together and act as one? Contradictory.

Back