Chemtrails Global Skywatch facebook discussion

I fear you might not be heading for much success there Christian. Those are people who have a semi-religious conviction to their beliefs. They simply won't look at your evidence - especially not in a way that their peers might think they are slipping.

I'm banned from posting on that group.

I fear you might not be heading for much success there Christian. Those are people who have a semi-religious conviction to their beliefs. They simply won't look at your evidence - especially not in a way that their peers might think they are slipping.

I'm banned from posting on that group.
Thanks for answering Mick. Also want to thank you for the work you put down on www.contrailscience.com and your appearance on Joe ROgans show :D.

Yes, these people are very ignorant and childish. My purpose was to get people posting stuff I could debunk, which I managed to do here quite well IMHO: https://www.facebook.com/veganerin/posts/704729272875810?comment_id=8039839&notif_t=like . They just started calling me a paid agent (quite amusing actually). I got one sensible guy to change his mind, he added me on Facebook and I explained some pictures he had taken (broken contrails) which he gladly appreciated. I will try to get the posts going in a better direction, and I'm going to explain some things on Cloud Condensation Nuclei for a guy that blocked me.

Lol I couldn't agree more! especially when discussing semi religious belief structures

Lol I couldn't agree more! especially when discussing semi religious belief structures
I kind of regret that I made the post. Now when I have to get sleep in a couple of hours people will say "derp the agent is gone he gave up, victory!!". I'm stuck in this shit forever, leaving the thread will only help their cause. I'm gonna stay until I get banned, and if you are a member of the group, please contribute.

I kind of regret that I made the post. Now when I have to get sleep in a couple of hours people will say "derp the agent is gone he gave up, victory!!". I'm stuck in this shit forever, leaving the thread will only help their cause. I'm gonna stay until I get banned, and if you are a member of the group, please contribute.
no I was making the bgger point that occums razor does not always apply, and applying it blindly into every situation is semi religion. the debunkers religion is the status quo.

no I was making the bgger point that occums razor does not always apply, and applying it blindly into every situation is semi religion. the debunkers religion is the status quo.

That's an unwarranted overgeneralization Marcus. Plus it's off topic.

Man, we need to find some big evidence that just puts it right in their faces. Oh wait, we do but they don't care. We probably have to start a fund to finance a plane to go up and collect samples, and then start interviewing thousands of pilots. How are we going to tackle this to be honest? THere is even a Social Democratic MP here in Sweden that is starting to get nutty about these chemtrails, and we have a new upcoming party that only focuses on interviewing other politicians about chemtrails, but they never get any answer, and the party staff just think that they were lying.

Plus they have deleted the thread. Shame, it was an interesting illustration of groupthink.

Plus they have deleted the thread. Shame, it was an interesting illustration of groupthink.
Took some screenshots of the thread, might have missed 200 posts but, you get a picture of their mentality. They are uploading atm at Dropbox so all photos might not be up.

1. https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMirrorCache/dl.dropboxusercontent.com_u_29210884_Chemtrails_1.png
2. https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMirrorCache/dl.dropboxusercontent.com_u_29210884_Chemtrails_2.png
3. https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaMirrorCache/dl.dropboxusercontent.com_u_29210884_Chemtrails_3.png
4. https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaM...u_29210884_Chemtrails_Chemtral_discussion.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I'll be sure to introduce myself later. But atm I'm busy answering these chemtrails people calling me a paid agent. Feel free to help me out, participate. I posted some facts on contrails to get it started, but no one has provided any constructive yet. Here is the thread https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10153132680595302/

Feel free to suggest anything, correct me if I'm wrong on something.

I saw your thread on FB, have they deleted it yet? :)
I also have it screencapped.

I saw your thread on FB, have they deleted it yet? :)
I also have it screencapped.
It's all gone, all my writing is gone. I'm also banned. All after 7hrs of being called a agent, and I didn't loose my temper which I'm pretty proud of. The other people went FUBAR on me directly. Did you post in the fb thread? What is your real name? :) (if you want to share ofc)

You lasted along time. LOL!
I don't post on that page, I was banned and blocked. I just lurk with a different name.

A lady named Mia was nice enough to add me on FB and apologizing for being rude to me. She started explaining stuff out of this world (by reading quickly I can see the world Niburu/Planet X) so I'll have to read properly what she has to say when I wake up tomorrow. Even if she has some other belief, I have massive respect for her because she apologized and admitted she was rude. Anyways lads, have a nice evening. Night

Christian Svensson, I'm sorry, I pasted the whole thread into a word file, but I somehow did not save it. Uncharacteristic for me, I usually don't make that kind of mistake. Shoot, I thought I had a wealth of screencaps there. Oh well.

Christian, this took me a while to realise as well but the thing to remember here is that we are dealing with people who have no doubt about the existence of Chemtrails. One of the people on that thread said exactly that.

To challenge that is a challenging a fundamental part of them and hence that is why we get those reactions. You did very well to hang in there, but the result was inevitable.

The contrailscience.com site and here are more for the curious and uncommitted. My "conversion rate" is less than 1%. You really can't expect much more from the "converted".

During Dane Wigington's Saturday sermon, a chemtrails believer caller mentioned hat he had tried very hard to convert some students into the chemtrails belief system. The students had gotten a scientific explanation from a PhD professor who had explained the basics well enough that the students were successfully innoculated against being infected, they resisted conversion and the chemtrailer had to give up. Wigington, Tanner, and Sacks on the panel mentioned that they had the same experience. Dane went on a long diatribe about his local newspaper which had rejected him and called chemtrails "Nonsense". So, at the same time that Dane is preaching apocalyptic sermons about the holocaust in the area, all trees with their bark burned off, crops withering, rain poisoned and people dying, even his own neighbors who see through ordinary eyes are rejecting him.

The point is that once innoculated, and often even without it, the majority of people reject this idea. Once the infection invades the host however, it settles in and is very hard to remove. If the host is rational and avoids further reinfection, the course usually resolves in a few years, especially if the host stays busy and keeps his mind occupied.

In a few cases, I've seen people who jumped in with both feet in sort of an epiphany but jumped right back out again in a flash.

Christian Svensson, I'm sorry, I pasted the whole thread into a word file, but I somehow did not save it. Uncharacteristic for me, I usually don't make that kind of mistake. Shoot, I thought I had a wealth of screencaps there. Oh well.
Well man, it shit happens :D No worries, I still got most of the comments on my pictures :)

During Dane Wigington's Saturday sermon, a chemtrails believer caller mentioned hat he had tried very hard to convert some students into the chemtrails belief system. The students had gotten a scientific explanation from a PhD professor who had explained the basics well enough that the students were successfully innoculated against being infected, they resisted conversion and the chemtrailer had to give up. Wigington, Tanner, and Sacks on the panel mentioned that they had the same experience. Dane went on a long diatribe about his local newspaper which had rejected him and called chemtrails "Nonsense". So, at the same time that Dane is preaching apocalyptic sermons about the holocaust in the area, all trees with their bark burned off, crops withering, rain poisoned and people dying, even his own neighbors who see through ordinary eyes are rejecting him.

The point is that once innoculated, and often even without it, the majority of people reject this idea. Once the infection invades the host however, it settles in and is very hard to remove. If the host is rational and avoids further reinfection, the course usually resolves in a few years, especially if the host stays busy and keeps his mind occupied.

In a few cases, I've seen people who jumped in with both feet in sort of an epiphany but jumped right back out again in a flash.
You raise a very good point. I can never see this hoax getting to a point of Critical Mass i.e. self sustaining. I think that the wider the net is cast and the more followers it gets will be its ultimate downfall. More people will be able to tear the argument to pieces and there will be less opportunity to call cryer of shill.

Christian, this took me a while to realise as well but the thing to remember here is that we are dealing with people who have no doubt about the existence of Chemtrails. One of the people on that thread said exactly that.

To challenge that is a challenging a fundamental part of them and hence that is why we get those reactions. You did very well to hang in there, but the result was inevitable.

The contrailscience.com site and here are more for the curious and uncommitted. My "conversion rate" is less than 1%. You really can't expect much more from the "converted".

When you come up against confirmation bias like this it's time to walk away

The guy is convinced that it shows a trail going under and over cumulus clouds.

The main thing is to keep the science out there for these [...]. If they don't understand it, that's their fault.

What's that old saying? 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.'

In this case, these people will not drink the water 99% of the time, they'll just dehydrate themselves to the point of [...]

The main thing is to keep the science out there for these [...]. If they don't understand it, that's their fault.

What's that old saying? 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.'

In this case, these people will not drink the water 99% of the time, they'll just dehydrate themselves to the point of [...]

No harshness taken lol. With all the insults they threw at me saying that I was a paid agent, 24yrs old instead of 16, my profile picture was fake and all my friends are fake. You on the otherhand didn't insult anyone, you are just stating out the obvious - [...]

This guy explains the psychology behind these people,

No harshness taken lol. With all the insults they threw at me saying that I was a paid agent, 24yrs old instead of 16, my profile picture was fake and all my friends are fake. You on the otherhand didn't insult anyone, you are just stating out the obvious - [...]

This guy explains the psychology behind these people,

That vid is really an excellent one- a great overall explanation. It began to dawn on me some few years ago, while talking to "Planet X" believers, that it is a general belief in conspiracy which drives them.

They just started calling me a paid agent (quite amusing actually).

I figure that's pretty much a rite of passage in those kind of discussions :). Don't accept the 'truth'? Must be a shill/disinfo agent/paid agitator or whatever the epithet of endearment of the day is. It's fun when you ask for irrefutable evidence of being a shill to be produced though.

I figure that's pretty much a rite of passage in those kind of discussions :). Don't accept the 'truth'? Must be a shill/disinfo agent/paid agitator or whatever the epithet of endearment of the day is. It's fun when you ask for irrefutable evidence of being a shill to be produced though.

The irrefutable evidence of you being a disinfo agent is you dispute the truth and if you can't accept that as evidence then you must be a shill

The shill argument seems to be the goto argument when they have run out of "evidence" to throw at you that you haven't debunked.

I like Mick's comeback of "ok, even if I am a shill can you prove I was wrong about anything?"

The trouble is, they won't accept any evidence at all that contradicts them, so easier for them to believe you are a shill and any evidence you produce has been somehow faked. Even though they have no evidence for it.

Last edited:
"The biggest Devils Cross I've ever seen up to date..." And my response was "Yes. Airports and citys must have been strategically placed around the world so they can make contrails in these kind of patterns".

I'm finding it hard to keep my calm, but it's easy to be calm on the internet behind a monitor :D

I was reading the latest threat against planes thread on CGS, and came across this in a thread about Niburu.

sunScreenshot (62).png

Yeah, that's what the sun does! It sets farther to the WEST every day in later in the year. It is amazing how LITTLE people notice of what goes on in the world around them, until somebody tells them "look UP!" the sky never looked like this before! Obviously they NEVER DID look up.

Most folks don't really see the world around them. I have never forgotten going on a walk with my 2 older cousins around their neighborhood when I was 5 or 6. We got back and they were telling they mom about the things I had seen and called their attention to, like a bird nest in a tree and such.

Most folks don't really see the world around them. I have never forgotten going on a walk with my 2 older cousins around their neighborhood when I was 5 or 6. We got back and they were telling they mom about the things I had seen and called their attention to, like a bird nest in a tree and such.
Yes I have always been a "smell the roses" kind of person also since I was young. I have always been fascinated by weather, so I have been observant. Growing up in the Buffalo, NY area it was feet of snow one place and 2 blocks away nothing due to lake effect snow. Or now in Colorado and see mountain wave clouds and the effect they have on wind, I alter my bike routes based on them. But I clearly remember contrails growing up in the 70's and 80's and sometime they being persistent. Funny how some of us have been observant all of our lives and others no clue.

I was actually glad to see such little turnout in the "Global March." The faithful have now turned everything into Chemtrails. Big thunderstorm, chemtrails. Hurricane, chemtrails. Clouds in the sky, chemtrails, well because we never had weather before... sigh...

It is amazing how LITTLE people notice of what goes on in the world around them, until somebody tells them "look UP!" the sky never looked like this before! Obviously they NEVER DID look up.

Be careful lest you offend those people. They have been awakened to the reality of the Matrix by Russ Tanner who has related to them the One True Story of "How The World Works". But amazing how a small thing is liable to send them into an ecstasy of new discovery:

hoverillusion.JPG
hoverillusion2.JPG

This is what has them all in a tizzy today:

The faithful have now turned everything into Chemtrails. Big thunderstorm, chemtrails. Hurricane, chemtrails. Clouds in the sky, chemtrails, well because we never had weather before... sigh...

It's a characteristic of their mind. The chemtrail belivers (ok, not all, but the majority) don't want to notice anything around; generally, they don't want to think. What do I do when I observe weather (and contrails too)? I compare various charts, make notes, trying to understand why the weather behaves in this way but not in another. My questions about contrails are like this: why contrails persist (or don't)? Is this related to a front, upper-level low (trough) or a thunderstorm's anvil? What changes in weather conditions should be expected?

Chemtrailers don't analyze something like that. "They are spraying us" and nothing more. The believers call us "blind", in fact they are so.

Back