HappyMonday

Unbelievably blatant conflation of unsupported pseudo-scientific claims -

Chemtrails, Wireless And You

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/03/02/chemtrails-wireless-and-you/

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
Some claims (some have been already debunked) -

...Clifford Carnicom began documenting high levels of reactive barium salts falling from chemtrails grids over Santa Fe, New Mexico. Carnicom claimed these salts are making the Earth more conductive.

The EPA-tested snow on Mt. Shasta shows aluminum at 61,100 units.

In 2008, a Louisiana newscast focused on barium, which the news station called a “hallmark of chemtrails.” When KSLA had chemtrail fallout analysed, the 6.8 ppm barium levels was “more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA.” The Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality confirmed that the high levels of Barium were “very unusual.”
Two years later, Arizona air particulates of aluminum and barium surged. Lab tests indicate how many times they are over the allowable toxic limit:
Aluminum: 15.8x
Barium: 5.3x

Clifford Carnicom now states that the amount of Barium in our atmosphere exceeds by eight-times the level deemed safe for humans to breathe.

In March 2002, two Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory scientists at Wright Patterson Air Force Base told award-winning reporter Bob Fitrakis that they were involved in two aerial spray programs. One spreads aluminum oxide in the upper atmosphere to reflect incoming sunlight and slow global warming. The other lays down barium stearate aerosols for “over the horizon” military communications, 3-D mapping and radar. Soapy rainwater on highways is a signature of barium salts, one scientist said.
They also confirmed that HAARP transmissions from Alaska are being used to bend the jetstream.

Based on a complex conductivity equation known as the VTRPE, the USAF continues to spread barium into the upper atmosphere to “duct” electromagnetic energy over-the-horizon."

To date, no agency or organisation is examining the effects of electrically conductive chemtrails over towns and cities already saturated with electromagnetic transmissions.

Total number of scientific studies on the potential effects on humans, animals, plants and insects from electrically-conductive contrails: zero.

The original authors site.
http://willthomasonline.net/william thomas ebook downloads.htm

BEWARE THE TRUE DISBELIEVER The most dangerous words concerning smart meters and wireless are, “I don’t believe it’s dangerous.” This 23-page look into the cult of disbelief may open some minds...

JRBids

Senior Member.
Unbelievably blatant conflation of unsupported pseudo-scientific claims -

Chemtrails, Wireless And You

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/03/02/chemtrails-wireless-and-you/

And you should unplug all your stuff why?

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeC

Closed Account
Because then those pesky debunkers won't be able to persuade you it is all nonsense, and you will by stuff from me and/or visit my advertisers- did you not notice the "Advertise here" spots, and the "Power companies hate this" scam adds??

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
How does wireless communication compare to the radio frequencies of the universe which bombard us all the time? There's a lot of that isn't there?
It's legitimate to question the effects of wireless communication as we are making use of it more and more, but is it true we are saturated with more radio waves than we would have been in a pre-technological age? Aren't we just making use of something that was always there?
Aren't the frequencies known to cause harm way above the scale we make use of anyway?

Ross Marsden

Senior Member.
This is why we use a tinfoil hat - actually Aluminium foil - like a Faraday cage around our head to protect is from the mind altering rays.

Just kidding (in case someone thinks I'm serious about this).

Cairenn

Senior Member.
It seems that barium increases the action of EM signals

"WIRELESS HEADACHES

Headaches from stem from microwave-induced leakage of harmful molecules through the blood-brain barrier. [Electronics Australia Magazine Feb/00]

At one-ten-thousands of a watt, the blood-brain barrier opens, allowing blood proteins inside to disrupt brain signals and start killing brain cells. A cell phone typically transmits at 2 watts.

Just two minutes on a cell phone, or sitting near a wireless computer router or portable phone cradle, shorts-circuits the electrical ion activity powering the blood-brain barrier. This allows proteins and other blood toxins to enter the brain and resume damaging neurons in thinking and memory centers. Dr. Leif Salford is finding “astonishing number of dead neuron cells, actually suffering holes in their brains from the damage” caused by a single cell phone call.

No wonder wireless-altered brains lead to lack of concentration, memory loss, aggressive behavior, accelerated aging, impaired learning ability and dementia. Fibrils of proteins clumping in electromagnetically-altered brains are an identifying characteristic of Alzheimer’s, Early Onset Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis and cancer patients.

“There is strong evidence that… microwaves are associated with accelerated aging (enhanced cell death and cancer) and moods, depression, suicide, anger, rage and violence, primarily through alteration of cellular calcium ions and the melatonin/serotonin balance,” writes veteran EMF researcher Dr. Neil Cherry in New Zealand."

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
This is why we use a tinfoil hat - actually Aluminium foil - like a Faraday cage around our head to protect is from the mind altering rays.

No, I'm pretty sure that is the actual reason.
It definitely works, 100%. Common sense insurance really.

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
It seems that barium increases the action of EM signals

"WIRELESS HEADACHES

Headaches from stem from microwave-induced leakage of harmful molecules through the blood-brain barrier. [Electronics Australia Magazine Feb/00]
So it's electro-magnetic, not radio? Anyone want to tell me the difference? It's still the same spectrum that the universe bombards us with all the time isn't it?

I get mobile internet, and sit a meter away from my phone all day (I lead a very fulfilled life). Is a mobile signal EM? I tether with a USB cable usually, sometimes I use the wireless signal to connect the Xbox.
I also use a wireless keyboard and mouse.
But I don't usually get headaches.

I'm getting a headache from this cheap wine, but I choose to tolerate that. I must have alcohol induced leakage of harmful molecules through the blood-brain barrier.

Cairenn

Senior Member.
There are some studies done with mice. My first thought is that mice are MUCH smaller and they have thin skulls. They would seem to be a convenient but poor study subject.

hemi

Senior Member.
So it's electro-magnetic, not radio? Anyone want to tell me the difference? It's still the same spectrum that the universe bombards us with all the time isn't it?
It's ionising v. non-ionising EM radiation. Basically whether or not the part of the EM spectrum in question (radio/microwave/visible light/infrared/gamma/etc) has enough energy to cause chemical bonds to break.

Good page describing it here...

http://www.arpansa.gov.au/radiationprotection/basics/ion_nonion.cfm

Trigger Hippie

Senior Member.

The godfather of chemtrails is at it again, or would it be more accurate to say that he's never really stopped?

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

The godfather of chemtrails is at it again, or would it be more accurate to say that he's never really stopped?
He should have stopped. I had a good chat with him at the Chemtrails Conference, and pointed out some mistakes in his reasoning, specifically that he's be saying -70F for a decade when he actually meant -40F. We also discussed the ice budget argument (the weight of a trail of a specific optical density) which he seemed to understand quite well. I even gave him a copy of the paper.

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
He should have stopped. I had a good chat with him at the Chemtrails Conference, and pointed out some mistakes in his reasoning, specifically that he's be saying -70F for a decade when he actually meant -40F. We also discussed the ice budget argument (the weight of a trail of a specific optical density) which he seemed to understand quite well. I even gave him a copy of the paper.
I propose that if Mr. Thomas arrives for a discussion, the -70F baseline temperature he set for contrail formation could be a first item for discussion, then move on to persistence, since these are the basic premises for ordinary contrails, and supposedly the means by which a "chemtrail" can be distinguished from a contrail.

Ross Marsden

Senior Member.

No, I'm pretty sure that is the actual reason.
It definitely works, 100%. Common sense insurance really.
Ah! Of course the Faraday Cage thing is correct.
My "Just kidding" refers to the implication that I (or we) actually wear a TFH for that purpose.
Sorry to be unclear.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I propose that if Mr. Thomas arrives for a discussion, the -70F baseline temperature he set for contrail formation could be a first item for discussion, then move on to persistence, since these are the basic premises for ordinary contrails, and supposedly the means by which a "chemtrail" can be distinguished from a contrail.
Agreed, so I wrote a post about that in the thread:
https://www.metabunk.org/posts/30432

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West TFTRH #13: Professor David Keith – Geoengineering Research and the Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Mick West TFTRH #11: Jim Lee – Chemtrails, Geoengineering, Conspiracies, and Semantics Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Trailblazer Explained: video of concentric circular "chemtrails" (E-3 Sentry AWACS plane, Feb 1 2019) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Ben Geddy Happy to have found this site and Mick thru JRE! Practical Debunking 4
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
FlightMuj Claims of Predictions of Chemtrails in Old Texts Contrails and Chemtrails 3
M Bornong Can Belief in Chemtrails and/or other Conspiracy Theories Lead to Violence? Contrails and Chemtrails 4
skephu Solar geoengineering and the chemtrails conspiracy on social media Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Chemtrails and the Anti-Vaccine Movement Contrails and Chemtrails 34
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Banff Chemtrails Billboard Worries David Keith Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Quantifying Expert Consensus Against Covert Geoengineering / Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 116
skephu Debunked: Dutch Government Admit Chemtrails Exist Contrails and Chemtrails 7
mrfintoil Debunked: CIA Director admits chemtrails, geoengineering, stratospheric aerosol injection Contrails and Chemtrails 24
C Strange Flickering in Contrail Video Posted in Earlier Thread [Focussing artifacts] Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Trailblazer Russ Tanner accidentally debunks chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Demythologizing Prince's reference to "Chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 5
ParanoidSkeptic Chemtrails: Experiments on the Public Contrails and Chemtrails 5
MikeC New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query Contrails and Chemtrails 6
F Explained: Video of plane leaving "6 chemtrails, then 2" [Mixed Exhaust and Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Debunked: Article: "Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School" Contrails and Chemtrails 92
skephu Chuck Norris on chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West Vice: 'It Was Like a Cult': Leaving the World of Online Conspiracy Theories Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4
skephu Paul Beckwith (climate scientist) on chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 19
JFDee Debunked: Lichens and Moss on Trees Caused by Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Sausalito Spectral analysis of alleged "chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Jay Reynolds Safya Yassin, Missouri ISIS supporter and chemtrails believer arrested for threats Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Trailblazer Chemtrail response from Swiss Federal Office of the Environment Contrails and Chemtrails 3
MikeG Climate Change War Games Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Persistent Trails Survey Shows Chemtrail Believers Only Recently Noticed Persistent Trails Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Dan Page idea: a "Debunked" Stamp Practical Debunking 9
Z 3 military helicopters Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Mick West Debunked: AnonSec's NASA Hack, Global Hawk Hijack, Evidence of Chemtrails [Public Domain Data] General Discussion 32
MikeG Giant Snowflakes [Rimed Dendrites] Contrails and Chemtrails 24
Balance Blatant photoshop deceit of BP refueling tank Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Dan Page Claim: Mobile app uses atmospheric data to prove chemtrails vs contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 12
MikeG Futurism and Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 4
MikeG Accidental Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 7
MikeG Debunked: HAARP Caught in Action Contrails and Chemtrails 28
Ray Von Geezer Ian Simpson / Look-up.org.uk debunks chemtrails & geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 13
skephu Parallel lines of clouds (Virginia Beach) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Ray Von Geezer George Monbiot in the Guardian on "Chemtrails" & Look-up.org.uk Contrails and Chemtrails 26
Dan Page Is Belief in "Chemtrails" Growing? Contrails and Chemtrails 63
P Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so still trying to find my way around. I wanted to comment regarding Contrails and Chemtrails 2
MikeG Common Core and Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Trailblazer Debunked: "Top climate scientist Tim Lenton admits to ongoing geoengineering" Contrails and Chemtrails 23
Mick West Mick West on the Pat Walsh Show, KFBK Sacrament, Talking About Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
TEEJ "Airline Pilot" at Climate Engineering Awareness Day - Carlow, Eire, 22nd August 2015 Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Mick West Debunked: Rise In Respiratory Mortality from 4th to 3rd Cause of Death. "Chemtrail Flu" General Discussion 13
Mick West How Rogue Scientist J. Marvin Herndon Disproved the Last Resort of the Chemtrail Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 31
Related Articles

Related Articles