Chemtrails and other conspiracy theories I don't believe

Steve Andrews

I am in the somewhat unusual position of having been a believer in chemtrails but am no longer one and this is one of several conspiracies that I not convinced about at all. My friend JazzRoc was the person who got me to see the scientific explanation that adequately explains what is happening with the so-called chemtrails. I published a HubPage hub about my views on it all here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Dear-Conspiracy-Theorist

Jay Reynolds

Senior Member.
Congratulations, Steve!

You have a true friend.

I wrote this 11 years ago about chemtrails, and it still holds true:
Jay Reynolds said:
3/7/2000
There is a virus going around, however. Much as a computer virus copies the behavior of an organic virus, this virus is contagious, can mutate into myriad forms, and can infect those with weakened immune systems. This virus is transmitted orally and through the written word, from person to person and group to group, and it can even be transmitted electronically through radio and internet.

Those most afflicted are the gullible, the ignorant, or the foolish who carry the rumors and speculations to others without regard for the consequences of their actions, which mimics transmission of an STD between consenting but careless people.

The protection for this very real contrail virus is a strong dose of common sense, and regular application of factual information thereafter. Nevertheless, even without treatment, time will eventually heal this virus, except in the most thoroughly entrenched cases. As time goes on, perhaps for years in some people, and persistent contrails continue to be seen year after year, all the theories developed years before will become more and more ludicrous. It is certain that those susceptible will become infected by yet another of these virii, if they do not acquire common sense and take the time to check what others tell them.
http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/linesky2.html

I hope that you and others can get together somehow using social networking and help others.
Jay

Steve Andrews

Well, I have published several hubs all of which explain that I do not believe in chemtrails and all of which get plenty of traffic but the chemtrail-believers are like fundamentalist religious devotees or cult members and hold fast to their belief system as well as trying to push it on to me and others. They do not read what I say or what JazzRoc says or what is on Contrailscience and even say that I am in denial. I often get fed up with trying to talk to these people.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
M Bornong Can Belief in Chemtrails and/or other Conspiracy Theories Lead to Violence? Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Mick West Vice: 'It Was Like a Cult': Leaving the World of Online Conspiracy Theories Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4
Mick West Debunked: Hurricane Sandy, Chemtrails, HAARP and Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 138
Mick West TFTRH #13: Professor David Keith – Geoengineering Research and the Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
skephu Solar geoengineering and the chemtrails conspiracy on social media Contrails and Chemtrails 3
MikeG Giant Snowflakes [Rimed Dendrites] Contrails and Chemtrails 24
P Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so still trying to find my way around. I wanted to comment regarding Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Fear From Above: Chemtrails vs. Conspiracy Theory in the Bay Area Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Balance CHEM Trust currently being promoted by anti-fracking activists Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Katie Seas GeoengineeringWatch.org: Are Climate Engineers Waging Warfare on Texas?, Again? Conspiracy Theories 15
Mick West Conspiracy Theory Poll Results Shows Party/Age/Race Splits on Chemtrails, etc. Contrails and Chemtrails 21
FreiZeitGeist Australian Science: Chemtrails – Conspiracy Theory? Contrails and Chemtrails 31
Mick West TFTRH #11: Jim Lee – Chemtrails, Geoengineering, Conspiracies, and Semantics Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Trailblazer Explained: video of concentric circular "chemtrails" (E-3 Sentry AWACS plane, Feb 1 2019) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Ben Geddy Happy to have found this site and Mick thru JRE! Practical Debunking 4
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
FlightMuj Claims of Predictions of Chemtrails in Old Texts Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Chemtrails and the Anti-Vaccine Movement Contrails and Chemtrails 34
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Banff Chemtrails Billboard Worries David Keith Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Quantifying Expert Consensus Against Covert Geoengineering / Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 116
skephu Debunked: Dutch Government Admit Chemtrails Exist Contrails and Chemtrails 7
mrfintoil Debunked: CIA Director admits chemtrails, geoengineering, stratospheric aerosol injection Contrails and Chemtrails 24
C Strange Flickering in Contrail Video Posted in Earlier Thread [Focussing artifacts] Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Trailblazer Russ Tanner accidentally debunks chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Demythologizing Prince's reference to "Chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 5
ParanoidSkeptic Chemtrails: Experiments on the Public Contrails and Chemtrails 5
MikeC New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query Contrails and Chemtrails 6
F Explained: Video of plane leaving "6 chemtrails, then 2" [Mixed Exhaust and Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Debunked: Article: "Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School" Contrails and Chemtrails 92
skephu Chuck Norris on chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
skephu Paul Beckwith (climate scientist) on chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 19
JFDee Debunked: Lichens and Moss on Trees Caused by Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Sausalito Spectral analysis of alleged "chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Jay Reynolds Safya Yassin, Missouri ISIS supporter and chemtrails believer arrested for threats Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Trailblazer Chemtrail response from Swiss Federal Office of the Environment Contrails and Chemtrails 3
MikeG Climate Change War Games Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Persistent Trails Survey Shows Chemtrail Believers Only Recently Noticed Persistent Trails Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Dan Page idea: a "Debunked" Stamp Practical Debunking 9
Z 3 military helicopters Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Mick West Debunked: AnonSec's NASA Hack, Global Hawk Hijack, Evidence of Chemtrails [Public Domain Data] General Discussion 32
Balance Blatant photoshop deceit of BP refueling tank Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Dan Page Claim: Mobile app uses atmospheric data to prove chemtrails vs contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 12
MikeG Futurism and Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 4
MikeG Accidental Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 7
MikeG Debunked: HAARP Caught in Action Contrails and Chemtrails 28
Ray Von Geezer Ian Simpson / Look-up.org.uk debunks chemtrails & geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 13
skephu Parallel lines of clouds (Virginia Beach) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Ray Von Geezer George Monbiot in the Guardian on "Chemtrails" & Look-up.org.uk Contrails and Chemtrails 26
Dan Page Is Belief in "Chemtrails" Growing? Contrails and Chemtrails 63
Related Articles

Related Articles