Chemtrailers on Facebook.

FreiZeitGeist

Senior Member.
Something new form Madison:

Madison Star Moon THIS SHOW WAS HACKED

THIS SHOW WAS RECORDED OVER AND HACKED !!!!! THE SHOW WE RECORDED WAS THIS : Today I will be calling several places trying to get some information on ongoing chemtrail operations. We all need answers and we won't find the answers we are looking for if we don't ask questions. Join me today and listen in as I try to get assistence in Virginia Beach for chemtrail pollution.

BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY SHOW WAS INFILTRATED

THIS SHOW WAS HACKED AND RECORDED OVER !!!! THIS IS NOT ME ON THIS RECORDING.
THANK YOU >>> MADISON STAR MOON

From here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/madisonstarmoon/2013/04/17/madison-star-moon-reporting-chemtrails

There is an 16-minutes Audio-Flash-Stream embedded, which is mostly silent.

Cairenn

Senior Member.
I have a friend request from Madison. I had sent her the link to the smoke machine that she had posted as odd.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Des O Discussions with chemtrailers on facebook Contrails and Chemtrails 216
J Travel Firm's Cloud Seeding Stunt Attracts Chemtrailers Contrails and Chemtrails 35
MikeC A new scientific paradigm from NZ chemtrailers..... Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mendel Facebook Removes all QAnon Pages, Group, and Instagram Accounts Current Events 0
Oystein AE911Truth: Analysis of their Facebook "Likes" 9/11 25
Mick West Tales From The Rabbit Hole Facebook Group Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 0
Marin B Facebook moderators believing in conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 4
Trailspotter The Spreading of Misinformation Online Practical Debunking 13
Eyes_Open Hi Everyone - General Discussion 1
Mick West Hoax: Fuel Dump video on Facebook [Flight BA244 from Buenos Aires to London] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 181
KC-10FE "Team Chemtrail" & Chemtrail Pilots Anonymous Satirical Facebook Group Contrails and Chemtrails 22
Mick West How to Find the Exact Upload Time of a Facebook Photo Practical Debunking 5
Mick West New sharing buttons Site Feedback & News 0
Svartbjørn Debunked (sort of): Picture of LEO spraying a child with Mace General Discussion 1
Pete Tar "Facebook tinkered with users’ feeds for a massive psychology experiment" General Discussion 111
TWCobra International Chemtrail Association-FaceBook Hoax Contrails and Chemtrails 114
Christian Svensson Chemtrails Global Skywatch facebook discussion Contrails and Chemtrails 49
TWCobra Facebook chemtrail "whistleblower" Contrails and Chemtrails 119
JRBids Facebook violence General Discussion 7
HappyMonday MSN Debunks 'Facebook Page' set up before the Boston Bombing' theory Boston Marathon Bombings 2
Mick West Chemtrail Awareness on Facebook, moves on a bit Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail Plane and Other Unlabeled Photos from Facebook etc. Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 227
Mick West Metabunk facebook page Site Feedback & News 6
HappyMonday Chemtrails / Orgone Sponsored link on Facebook Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Danell Zorn Facebook and CIA conspiracy theory Conspiracy Theories 116
brent_brent facebook friend uploads Aluminium, Strontium & Barium In Brisbane Rainwater LOL Contrails and Chemtrails 16
P Facebook group dedicated to spamming contrail science Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Related Articles

Related Articles