Chasing Ice - the film

FuzzyUK

This might be an impressive film but does it prove Climate Change or is just emotive?

Watch the trailer:
http://www.chasingice.com

See also:
"CHASING ICE" captures largest glacier calving ever filmed - OFFICIAL VIDEO

Buildy

This might be an impressive film but does it prove Climate Change or is just emotive?

Watch the trailer:
http://www.chasingice.com

See also:
"CHASING ICE" captures largest glacier calving ever filmed - OFFICIAL VIDEO

I saw this last year. I thought it was really well done.
I think the idea was to find a way to convey to the world outside the scientific community (especially the doubters) that we do have a problem, as presenting facts and figures have thus far proven only moderately effective at best.... A sort of wake-up-call film which would have people look further into the problem. Just my opinion.

cosmic

Senior Member.

Wouldn't it be better to ask if the film's content is accurate? It's not like the scientific community's consensus on climate change hinges upon this documentary. Splitting hairs and all that. ;)

George Hammer

Ultimately the proof for climate change doesn't rest on one youtube video, but on the vast body of scientific evidence supporting it, and the lack of alternative explanations for what we see.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Mysterious drone swarms over Colorado and Nebraska - Chasing Venus? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 40
Mick West Explained: Jet Chasing UFO: X-45A and F/A-18B Formation Flight Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
deirdre Debunked: Lights chasing each other carving holes in clouds (fake video, fallstreak holes) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 17
Mick West Dylan Avery - Director of the 9/11 Conspiracy Film "Loose Change" Escaping The Rabbit Hole 2
Mick West Debunked: Irrefutable Film Footage Of Climate Engineering Aerosol Spraying [Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
TEEJ "An Unconventional Shade of Grey" - Michael J. Murphy new Film Contrails and Chemtrails 345
Leifer 1959 "Eyes in Outer Space" Disney's futuristic glimpse of geoengeneering Contrails and Chemtrails 4
David West "Occam's Razor" - A Dark Comedy Short Film General Discussion 32
Mick West Debunked: Aerosol Geoengineering Film Footage Reality [Fuel Dumps] Contrails and Chemtrails 54
Leifer Sirius Disclosure (film) UFO/new energy/ancient aliens/anti gravity/coverup/meditatio Science and Pseudoscience 0
Leifer "House of Numbers" film/AIDS denial Science and Pseudoscience 6
Mick West Debunked: Secrets of Prometheus Film Leaked - Alex Jones Conspiracy Theories 3
J Zeitgeist (the film, Peter Joseph), Zeitgeist Movement, Venus Project Conspiracy Theories 37
Mick West Kumaré: A True Film About a False Prophet General Discussion 0

Related Articles