CERN is cracking the world in half like an egg

Well that's interesting. I knew Webre had some unusual beliefs about aliens, but this "HAARP used for global depopulation" is such a ridiculous confabulation I don't know what to think.

Oh wait.... it gets better:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics...ident-by-secret-darpa-cia-time-travel-program

Obama pre-identified as President by secret DARPA-CIA time travel program

Wherein he claims that the CIA knew who was going to be president in advance because they obtained copies of Webre's books from the future via time travel.

According to Mr. Basiago, Mr. Webre's book Exopolitics was, among other written works, physically retrieved from the future by Project Pegasus and brought back in time to 1971 or a prior time. At that time, 1971, Mr. Webre was General Counsel of the New York City Environmental Protection Administration and had been placed under time travel surveillance by the U.S. government.

I'm afraid he is actually serious.

Webre talks to Clifford Carnicom in this video, and Cliff explains there are seven distinct reasons for chemtrails. The seventh being "detecting UFOs"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpsmBNvL8&t=30m30s

Here are Carnicom's seven applications of chemtrails than he has discovered.

1. Environmental modification and weather modification (although he thinks this is just a cover story)
2. Military Operations
3. Electromagnetic Operations (presumably HAARP)
4. Biological Operations (Morgellons?)
5. Geophysical Operations (presumably Earthquakes)
6. A highly advanced surveillance system
7. Detection of UFOs

Here are Carnicom's seven applications of chemtrails than he has discovered.

1. Environmental modification and weather modification (although he thinks this is just a cover story)
2. Military Operations
3. Electromagnetic Operations (presumably HAARP)
4. Biological Operations (Morgellons?)
5. Geophysical Operations (presumably Earthquakes)
6. A highly advanced surveillance system
7. Detection of UFOs

Sounds like Dr. Evil's next big plan....

(holds up hands with quotation fingers..).....
Dr. Evil said:
" electromagnetic "

Back