Can Belief in Chemtrails and/or other Conspiracy Theories Lead to Violence?

M Bornong

Senior Member.
For most of those who have followed this forum, you are probably familiar with the thread,
Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers, I've posted my share of the threats I've found from the social media sites I follow. I've only reported a couple that I felt were credible threats to the authorities, most I've felt were just people blowing smoke. I've been more concerned with an unhinged person already on the edge, that might be sent over the edge and tries to act out on their beliefs in conspiracy theories.

I was saddened this morning to find this article of a Mother who is accused of strangling her 9 year old son to death on Halloween night, possibly in part because she had spent the day watching youtube videos and was afraid she was being followed.
http://wgntv.com/2017/11/02/mother-...-old-son-to-death-on-halloween-after-praying/

A follow up story after her first court appearance.
http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news...gns-mental-distress-documents-show/822839001/

Would Ryan Rosales have been killed anyway, without the conspiracy theories? Are those that push conspiracy theories partially to blame for his death? Was it the drugs she took? Or, purely an underlying mental illness that would have resulted in this child's death. Too little is known at this point, but I feel it is worth following this case to see what is learned.

Last edited by a moderator:

derwoodii

Senior Member.
Yes, when already ill at ease minds are reached by click bait fear mongering paranoia sites and the FB web algorithm connects the dots to echo chamber the users feeds adding some meth speed with - or other pharmaceutic mind drugs & sadly yes..

I shoot for a past time ( targets only no critters ) so contribute to a few web gun forums and the nutters within the ranks frighten myself as i know full well they own hi cap mil spec fire arms yet are so far down the rabbit holes of take my gun false flag deep government conspiracy's each ones a Paddock in the making.

Whitebeard

Senior Member.
I can remember when the whole HIV/AIDS = gay plague bullshit was going around in the 1980's, the number of assaults of a homophobic nature shot up, and now in Germany and other parts of Europe we have a rather vicious Immigrants spread AIDS belief going around the hard and alt right spheres, leading tpo the number of attacks on refugees and immigrants increasing. Very sad.

M Bornong

Senior Member.
https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/new...-guilty-reason-insanity-sons-death/867894002/
https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/new...gns-mental-distress-documents-show/822839001/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Dan Page Is Belief in "Chemtrails" Growing? Contrails and Chemtrails 63
N Is Belief in Chemtrails a Bad Thing? Contrails and Chemtrails 121
Mick West The Epistemology of UFOs - No Longer a Matter of Belief? UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 14
Mick West Do Polls and Google Trends show Chemtrail Belief Declining? Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Wiggles I could have spiralled into flat earth belief. Escaping The Rabbit Hole 36
David Fraser Legal implications of conspiracy belief. General Discussion 2
JFDee "Escaping the Prison of Belief" - Science as a Remedy, by Ex-Scientologist General Discussion 2
SeanDWalker gauging belief in conspiracy General Discussion 0
Dan Wilson Debunked: Bruce Lipton and The Biology of Belief Health and Quackery 216
Mick West TFTRH #13: Professor David Keith – Geoengineering Research and the Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Mick West TFTRH #11: Jim Lee – Chemtrails, Geoengineering, Conspiracies, and Semantics Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Trailblazer Explained: video of concentric circular "chemtrails" (E-3 Sentry AWACS plane, Feb 1 2019) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Ben Geddy Happy to have found this site and Mick thru JRE! Practical Debunking 4
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
FlightMuj Claims of Predictions of Chemtrails in Old Texts Contrails and Chemtrails 3
skephu Solar geoengineering and the chemtrails conspiracy on social media Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Chemtrails and the Anti-Vaccine Movement Contrails and Chemtrails 34
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Banff Chemtrails Billboard Worries David Keith Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Quantifying Expert Consensus Against Covert Geoengineering / Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 116
skephu Debunked: Dutch Government Admit Chemtrails Exist Contrails and Chemtrails 7
mrfintoil Debunked: CIA Director admits chemtrails, geoengineering, stratospheric aerosol injection Contrails and Chemtrails 24
C Strange Flickering in Contrail Video Posted in Earlier Thread [Focussing artifacts] Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Trailblazer Russ Tanner accidentally debunks chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Demythologizing Prince's reference to "Chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 5
ParanoidSkeptic Chemtrails: Experiments on the Public Contrails and Chemtrails 5
MikeC New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query Contrails and Chemtrails 6
F Explained: Video of plane leaving "6 chemtrails, then 2" [Mixed Exhaust and Aerodynamic Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Debunked: Article: "Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School" Contrails and Chemtrails 92
skephu Chuck Norris on chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West Vice: 'It Was Like a Cult': Leaving the World of Online Conspiracy Theories Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4
skephu Paul Beckwith (climate scientist) on chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 19
JFDee Debunked: Lichens and Moss on Trees Caused by Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Sausalito Spectral analysis of alleged "chemtrails" Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Jay Reynolds Safya Yassin, Missouri ISIS supporter and chemtrails believer arrested for threats Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Trailblazer Chemtrail response from Swiss Federal Office of the Environment Contrails and Chemtrails 3
MikeG Climate Change War Games Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Persistent Trails Survey Shows Chemtrail Believers Only Recently Noticed Persistent Trails Contrails and Chemtrails 32
Dan Page idea: a "Debunked" Stamp Practical Debunking 9
Z 3 military helicopters Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 14
Mick West Debunked: AnonSec's NASA Hack, Global Hawk Hijack, Evidence of Chemtrails [Public Domain Data] General Discussion 32
MikeG Giant Snowflakes [Rimed Dendrites] Contrails and Chemtrails 24
Balance Blatant photoshop deceit of BP refueling tank Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Dan Page Claim: Mobile app uses atmospheric data to prove chemtrails vs contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 12
MikeG Futurism and Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 4
MikeG Accidental Geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 7
MikeG Debunked: HAARP Caught in Action Contrails and Chemtrails 28
Ray Von Geezer Ian Simpson / Look-up.org.uk debunks chemtrails & geoengineering Contrails and Chemtrails 13
skephu Parallel lines of clouds (Virginia Beach) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
Ray Von Geezer George Monbiot in the Guardian on "Chemtrails" & Look-up.org.uk Contrails and Chemtrails 26
Related Articles

Related Articles